Nighttime Fat Burners

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Are we missing a whole 12 hours we could be burning fat????

Accelerating the catabolic state that naturally occurs during sleep???

Thoughts please?
Are these products more underrated than we think?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
reduction is pretty decent as a sleep aid....I can say that much. I'm usually on much more than that if I'm cutting, so it's hard to say much more, lol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can use Genomyx HEAT or SNS RK, Green Tea, Reduce XT plus TTA-500 too ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I put the pictures there for dazzle/flash. haha. Me and my shiny things.

In other words, are people who spend all day popping fat burners, running, counting cals...and then go to bed? Are they missing the X factor to really push themselves?

24/7 fat burning?
instead of 16/7 fat burning?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pes shift for a nice non-stim fat burner at night works pretty good

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never done any prebed fat burners myself...but in for hearing any feedback from anyone that has to see if there was any noticable fat loss difference...doesn't seem like sleeping would be a very conducive/effective time to be burning fat...? but idk...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I put the pictures there for dazzle/flash. haha. Me and my shiny things.

In other words, are people who spend all day popping fat burners, running, counting cals...and then go to bed? Are they missing the X factor to really push themselves?

24/7 fat burning?
instead of 16/7 fat burning?

The best i ever seen to work for me is drop my insulin levels.

Recompadrol
Mucuna pruriens, 40% L-Dopa at 250mgs ED
Agmatine
Huperzine-A
ZMA

This is my "beta stack" and help in big manner increases the length, intensity, duration of growth hormone pulses and increases serum GH levels

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've not used a lot of fat burners I'll admit mainly due to the fact that I don't like to be stimmed out all the time but of the ones I have used I really like Lipotrophin-PM and alphaburn. The main draw of Lipotrophin-PM for me is that it's stimulant free so I never felt strung out and I got a pretty decent nights sleep on it. And alpha burn I liked because it's very simple single ingredient that I could add into other stacks if I wanted like say with plcar and greentea.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I usually do like taking something to aid fat loss non-stim before bed while cutting. I think it makes perfect sense.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take Agmatine, TTA-500, RK, L-Dopa, LCLT, and ZMA.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
DCP pre-bed has a pretty wonderful effect, and since it's stim free it can pretty much be dosed anytime.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
SlinSane always worked great for me before bed. Would wake up noticeably more vascular.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I like RK's, low dose Green Tea, Ghenerate, and GABA before bed. Ill have to try Na-rala before bed too

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've used Reduction PM, it helps me sleep and keeps those "midnight cravings" at bay.
Looked a bit leaner in the morning as well.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx HEAT and DCP can they be used on a lean bulk?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I really depend on diet for this. Fat burners to me are for energy day to day. The only thing I've ever tried aside from the use of a GH boost would be the Controlled Labs I think its Red Short? The PM once was nice, the AM one made me cough. I can't tell its effects, it was only a trial pack.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I really depend on diet for this. Fat burners to me are for energy day to day. The only thing I've ever tried aside from the use of a GH boost would be the Controlled Labs I think its Red Short? The PM once was nice.
REDuction PM is our non-stim, night time fat burner.

It comes also in REDuction AM which is the stimulant, morning version.

They also come in tablets & powders.

Peace

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that what I meant. I tried the powders. I'd be willing to rub through the PM formula to see how it works for me. Is it necessity to take both together?

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
USPlabs has Recreate... a low stim thermogenic. they are known for good products worth a shot