Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of similar threads popped up on here recently.

N2KTS was the strongest pre workout in terms of stimulants (not pumps) that I had ever tried. At the time I hadn't been into pre workout powders and it was the first time I tried DMAA. One scoop and my performance in the gym increased substantially. By the end of the tub I was up to three scoops and the same feeling wasn't there anymore.

Most supplements nowadays are proprietary blend in this category and reps push their products as the best (obviously) but I want to know what your favourites are that you have tried. Some companies also change formulas but keep the same name which makes it harder to keep track of (many varying reviews of Mesomorph due to this). Please list comparisons rather than single product recommendations because I loved N2KTS but I haven't tried 1MR, Launch, Maximize V2 so if I just said N2KTS you wouldn't know what I am comparing them to.

So, in terms of stimulants. What are the strongest pre workouts out there?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple of similar threads popped up on here recently.

N2KTS was the strongest pre workout in terms of stimulants (not pumps) that I had ever tried. At the time I hadn't been into pre workout powders and it was the first time I tried DMAA. One scoop and my performance in the gym increased substantially. By the end of the tub I was up to three scoops and the same feeling wasn't there anymore.

Most supplements nowadays are proprietary blend in this category and reps push their products as the best (obviously) but I want to know what your favourites are that you have tried. Some companies also change formulas but keep the same name which makes it harder to keep track of (many varying reviews of Mesomorph due to this). Please list comparisons rather than single product recommendations because I loved N2KTS but I haven't tried 1MR, Launch, Maximize V2 so if I just said N2KTS you wouldn't know what I am comparing them to.

So, in terms of stimulants. What are the strongest pre workouts out there?
N2KTS is a ramped up version of Jacked. The stim complex is strong but also made me very moody. 1MR is pure stim and I wouldn't recommend it having tried it myself, for a myriad of reasons and the impending crash is just as strong. Taurus' Wyked is a strong stim based PWO, and the focus attribute on 3 scoops is top notch. I loved Mesomorph before certain ingredients were stripped out. It had a strong stim complex, but what really separated it from the pack, was that it was geared towards performance as opposed to "just" being a strong stim and nothing more. Maximize V2 is the strongest stim based PWO on the market, it's awesome in that regard, if that's what you're after. Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope that helps!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't go so far as to say "anything" with 1,3. I don't believe that all 1,3 products are equal. I've crashed with some, and with some others I haven't.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hemo rage is pretty strong stim based product, the old mesomorph was really strong as well.....both sometimes being too much stimulants....n2kts gives me the perfect amount of energy at just 1 scoop

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never had any luck with 1,3 dimeth. It always led to me crashing and hour after taking it. The. I found maxamize V2 holly crap this stuff is awesome. Best stim I have ever used and I dont get the normal crash I get from 1,3 dimeth

princevince

Awards
  • Established
1M.R, Maximze V2, SuperPumpMaXX, RagNOrok and Jacked.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried a lot...lol (hence the old adrenal fatigue :laugh: )

My opinion is kind of skewed, too, because once my adrenals were shot, I was still using stuff and had to dose higher because I didn't have ample time off.

N2KTS is at the top of the pack. I thought it looked identical to Jack3d when I first saw it, so I wasn't interested, but when I became a rep, I wanted to try all of the products we offered. So, I did, and I felt more from it than Jack3d, liked it more, and loved the taste (grape koolaid? yes please).

I always used to love Jack3d prior to that, but my sensitivity built up very quickly (working out 5-6 days a week is a downfall when it comes to this because you use a pre-workout SO much).

Wyked was good. I was using it at about 1.5 scoops and I felt some good focus from it, but wasn't over-stimmed (that was in April/May and I was unable to feel stimmed-out any more).

NO Xplode (original) didn't give me a stim feeling at all; decent focus though (one of the first products I used a few years ago).

NaNO Vapor was probably the craziest I've ever felt on a pre-workout stim. I took that back in college and would want to puke it was so intense. I absolutely loathed the flavor.

Out of all that I've tried (a lot), those 4 are probably the most stimmed feeling I've had as far as a pre-workout specific product is concerned. The NaNO Vapor probably hit the hardest, but it was one of the first products I ever used in this category.

Hands down the most intense stim feeling I've had has been from 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine, though. Especially at 3x/day spread out by 4 hours, it was intense.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
N2KTS is a ramped up version of Jacked. The stim complex is strong but also made me very moody. 1MR is pure stim and I wouldn't recommend it having tried it myself, for a myriad of reasons and the impending crash is just as strong. Taurus' Wyked is a strong stim based PWO, and the focus attribute on 3 scoops is top notch. I loved Mesomorph before certain ingredients were stripped out. It had a strong stim complex, but what rally separated it from the pack, was that it was geared towards performance compared to many other PWO's, which are just stims and nothing more. Maximize V2 is the strongest stim based PWO on the market, it's awesome in that regard, if that's what you're after. Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope that helps!
This pretty much sums up my views exactly.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SuperpumpMax, not that great. Maximize V2 is leagues ahead of N2KTS in terms of stim complex (no crash), and yes I've used both. Anabolic Ignite is a performance driven PWO, which I use along with a stim of my choice (dexaprine).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything with 1,3?
Some products with 1,3 are very weak. Hence me asking this questions as the quantities are hidden behind proprietary blends. A lot look similar on paper but vary massively in the real world.

N2KTS is a ramped up version of Jacked. The stim complex is strong but also made me very moody. 1MR is pure stim and I wouldn't recommend it having tried it myself, for a myriad of reasons and the impending crash is just as strong. Taurus' Wyked is a strong stim based PWO, and the focus attribute on 3 scoops is top notch. I loved Mesomorph before certain ingredients were stripped out. It had a strong stim complex, but what rally separated it from the pack, was that it was geared towards performance compared to many other PWO's, which are just stims and nothing more. Maximize V2 is the strongest stim based PWO on the market, it's awesome in that regard, if that's what you're after. Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Hope that helps!
Thanks SP, I know you are keen on your stimulants so Maximize V2 must be good.

hemo rage is pretty strong stim based product, the old mesomorph was really strong as well.....both sometimes being too much stimulants....n2kts gives me the perfect amount of energy at just 1 scoop
So you find Hemo Rage stronger than N2KTS on a serving for serving basis? This is interesting.

I never had any luck with 1,3 dimeth. It always led to me crashing and hour after taking it. The. I found maxamize V2 holly crap this stuff is awesome. Best stim I have ever used and I dont get the normal crash I get from 1,3 dimeth
Noted, thank you.

1M.R, Maximze V2, SuperPumpMaXX, RagNOrok and Jacked.
What is your favourite within this, if you had to pick one?

I've tried a lot...lol (hence the old adrenal fatigue :laugh: )

My opinion is kind of skewed, too, because once my adrenals were shot, I was still using stuff and had to dose higher because I didn't have ample time off.

N2KTS is at the top of the pack. I thought it looked identical to Jack3d when I first saw it, so I wasn't interested, but when I became a rep, I wanted to try all of the products we offered. So, I did, and I felt more from it than Jack3d, liked it more, and loved the taste (grape koolaid? yes please).

I always used to love Jack3d prior to that, but my sensitivity built up very quickly (working out 5-6 days a week is a downfall when it comes to this because you use a pre-workout SO much).

Wyked was good. I was using it at about 1.5 scoops and I felt some good focus from it, but wasn't over-stimmed (that was in April/May and I was unable to feel stimmed-out any more).

NO Xplode (original) didn't give me a stim feeling at all; decent focus though (one of the first products I used a few years ago).

NaNO Vapor was probably the craziest I've ever felt on a pre-workout stim. I took that back in college and would want to puke it was so intense. I absolutely loathed the flavor.

Out of all that I've tried (a lot), those 4 are probably the most stimmed feeling I've had as far as a pre-workout specific product is concerned. The NaNO Vapor probably hit the hardest, but it was one of the first products I ever used in this category.

Hands down the most intense stim feeling I've had has been from 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of ephedrine, though. Especially at 3x/day spread out by 4 hours, it was intense.
I have moved up to 400mg caffeine + 30mg ephedrine HCL once per day before training sessions. I am looking to get away from ephedrine as it is a legal grey area in the UK.

I have heard good things about Wyked, Lit Up and Adamantium but I am reluctant to use DAA. I am concerned with some of the side effects reported in terms of anxiety and tried it once but had to stop after three days because of consistent GI distress.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have moved up to 400mg caffeine + 30mg ephedrine HCL once per day before training sessions. I am looking to get away from ephedrine as it is a legal grey area in the UK.

I have heard good things about Wyked, Lit Up and Adamantium but I am reluctant to use DAA. I am concerned with some of the side effects reported in terms of anxiety and tried it once but had to stop after three days because of consistent GI distress.
I was doing 400mg caffeine + 50mg ephedrine multiple times a day for a week or two lol; if only I would have been smart enough to step back and look at what I was doing and know that I just needed time off. I do love EC, though. It's amazing.

I enjoyed all 3 pre-workouts you listed off there. Adamantium is a nice one to use for a non-stim route. I'd love if it had something else in there for enhanced focus via a non-stim pathway. I like to take a scoop of it + a scoop of Purple Wraath and 2g extra LCLT -- gives a nice spectrum for pre-workout.

I have never had any negatives from DAA; I love the stuff. I really enjoyed LitUp, too; but it wasn't a strong stim feeling so I didn't mention it. It was a very low-key pre-workout, which was nice in its own way.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah hemo rage uc is way to intense, it's like a crackhead feeling, i didn't like it at all...maybe it's just me, i like energy and stim's like everyone but too much imo is counterproductive

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Im on my phone so i wont get too detailed but try out noxipro by ctd labs. I came right off 1.5 scoops of n2kts to 2.5 scoops of noxipro and the noxipro is superior. Hell i just ordered 2 more of em. Not to mention the orange papaya flavor is the best tasting preworkout ive EVER tasted.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
flashover has been my fav 1,3 containing pre-w/o. mainly because it goes on sale for 15 bucks from time to time and its potent as shiz. Also i havnt seen too many other pre workouts that disclose each ingredient amount.....

i stay away from 1,3 now b/c of the crash so its just ECA or RPM + ephedrine.

John33

Awards
Launch I have yet to try, but I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Cannot go wrong with Launch or Fierce. Perhaps I am a bit resistant to stimulants, but I would not say that Launch or Fierce are strong, just right, but not too strong. What I can tell you is that Fierce is known for giving people great pumps. Launch is also up there, but just a tiny bit less. Get the samples.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on my phone so i wont get too detailed but try out noxipro by ctd labs. I came right off 1.5 scoops of n2kts to 2.5 scoops of noxipro and the noxipro is superior. Hell i just ordered 2 more of em. Not to mention the orange papaya flavor is the best tasting preworkout ive EVER tasted.
I have never heard of this. I will have a look when I get home as I don't think it is sold in the UK.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have AdrenaG Bulk 1-3 dimeth, Could just pop that with any preworkout of your choice that doesnt have it in there. Not a big fan of how it makes me feel but I know some people lovvvvvve it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have AdrenaG Bulk 1-3 dimeth, Could just pop that with any preworkout of your choice that doesnt have it in there. Not a big fan of how it makes me feel but I know some people lovvvvvve it.
Connie kindly sent me a sample pack. I tested it on it's own without any caffeine alongside it and didn't get much from it despite using four capsules lol. I should have combined it with something else so it is my own fault, I just wanted to judge strength.

The last two capsules broke up transit, maybe I should snort the powder and see if it helps. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superpump, launch, Meso. i have to take 4 scoops of jack3d to feel anything

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last two capsules broke up transit, maybe I should snort the powder and see if it helps. ;)
WWMD

What would Markus Do?

:yup:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WWMD

What would Markus Do?

:yup:
I actually laughed out loud at this. I can sense some silicone wristbands being made.

For what it's worth I think when he was in this predicament he rubbed the powder into his eyeball. Something about superior absorption...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Connie kindly sent me a sample pack. I tested it on it's own without any caffeine alongside it and didn't get much from it despite using four capsules lol. I should have combined it with something else so it is my own fault, I just wanted to judge strength.

you must not be very sensitive... I am the same with caffeine I can literally take tons and not feel anything. I took 1-3 and it kept me up all night.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually laughed out loud at this. I can sense some silicone wristbands being made.

For what it's worth I think when he was in this predicament he rubbed the powder into his eyeball. Something about superior absorption...
Well thank you for repaying the favor, my friend. I laughed out loud at this.

And that sounds about right. In between sessions of banging his friend's wife while the guy watched, of course.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
what causes 1,3 crash?

Thoughts on why some products cause the dreaded 1,3 crash while others don't?

Any ingredients to take with 1,3 to nullify the crash?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Ben, congrats on making the NP newsletter with this thread :) I'll be printing it off, mailing it to you to autograph, nnn-kay?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thoughts on why some products cause the dreaded 1,3 crash while others don't?

Any ingredients to take with 1,3 to nullify the crash?
Not sure on things to counteract 1,3 crash but DL-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine are supposed to be good at mitigating caffeine crashes.

Hey Ben, congrats on making the NP newsletter with this thread :) I'll be printing it off, mailing it to you to autograph, nnn-kay?
Is this true? I have double checked my email account and can't find a royalty check anyway for them using my posts. ;)

Autographs of course I will sign, include £50 with each print out you want my name on!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i hate all the products from that brand. i dont respond to any of them .
I haven't tried anything else from CTD Labs, so I can't comment on the overall brand. But the ingredient blend is right up Jack3d and N2KTS' alley. Basically if u respond well to jack3d or N2KTS, then i'd reccomend you try this.

Here's N2KTS:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be printing it off, as well, but I'll be tacking it up with the rest of my bdcc shrine :dance2:

:laugh2:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be printing it off, as well, but I'll be tacking it up with the rest of my bdcc shrine :dance2:

:laugh2:
Haha. The only photos available of me online are in fitness shoots where I am half naked. That shrine must be for 'alone time'.

Rebel, that proprietary blend looks surprisingly similar. Where did all these companies get their formulas from?! ;)

It isn't available in that format in the UK. It has the same name and comes in tablet form, with different ingredients lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that one prop blend has more ingriedents and less mg, the n2kts has more mg and less ingriendents, your getting more of each ingriedent listed on the n2kts

foodymonster

Awards
CN's lean revolution rhino gives incredible pumps and gets you going. This stuff is legit

spetz

spetz

Awards
Some of the pre-workouts I've tried are Jack3d, NOshotgun, Noexplode, Mesomorph, Muscle Marinade, 1MR, JetFuse, MP-806 and maybe a few others.

The best one I would recommend right now is Mesomorph, it gives the best pumps, muscle endurance and sense of focus/well being. Honestly my weight on it has gone up (without the usual joint pain). Almost seems too good to be true but I like it a lot (been on it 2 weeks).

I did not like Muscle Marinade as it made me crash hardcore (lethargy out the ass at work, 1-2 hrs post workout). Jack3d was good I liked it, especially for the price (tired of people hating on it). NOxplode and Shotgun were average, I took them a few years back, solid products. Also Jetfuse by GAT was a good product, I liked it a lot for focus and pump. However Mesomorph at the moment being, takes all of them by a decent margin.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the pre-workouts I've tried are Jack3d, NOshotgun, Noexplode, Mesomorph, Muscle Marinade, 1MR, JetFuse, MP-806 and maybe a few others.The best one I would recommend right now is Mesomorph, it gives the best pumps, muscle endurance and sense of focus/well being. Honestly my weight on it has gone up (without the usual joint pain). Almost seems too good to be true but I like it a lot (been on it 2 weeks).I did not like Muscle Marinade as it made me crash hardcore (lethargy out the ass at work, 1-2 hrs post workout). Jack3d was good I liked it, especially for the price (tired of people hating on it). NOxplode and Shotgun were average, I took them a few years back, solid products. Also Jetfuse by GAT was a good product, I liked it a lot for focus and pump. However Mesomorph at the moment being, takes all of them by a decent margin.
This is very helpful, thank you. How many scoops of Jack3d were you using? The thing that puts me off Mesomorph are the varying reviews from different batches with some people appearing to have no idea which version they have and which is best.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
When did APS change Mesomorph guys? and more importantly WHY did they change it??

spetz

spetz

Awards
This is very helpful, thank you. How many scoops of Jack3d were you using? The thing that puts me off Mesomorph are the varying reviews from different batches with some people appearing to have no idea which version they have and which is best.
For jack3d I used 1 to 1 1/2 scoops, depending on what I was lifting that day. I never used 2 whole scoops in efforts to avoid building too much tolerance to it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know that I ever crashed from any stims, so to speak, but this got me to thinking. For those who work out after work and close to bed, perhaps this could be a good thing. I know a lot of people are afraid of pre-workouts near bed because of staying up all night, but if you crash 1-2 hours after workout, that would be almost perfect for those working out in the late evening.

Just a thought.

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
Musle warfare has some supposedly "extremely potent" stim pre's...

spetz

spetz

Awards
I don't know that I ever crashed from any stims, so to speak, but this got me to thinking. For those who work out after work and close to bed, perhaps this could be a good thing. I know a lot of people are afraid of pre-workouts near bed because of staying up all night, but if you crash 1-2 hours after workout, that would be almost perfect for those working out in the late evening.

Just a thought.
Crashing from a stimulant overdose is never a good thing. When you over stimulate your adrenal glands and spike your dop/seratonin, that's never a beneficial action. Eventually taking something that force crashes you will catch up and f you over. It's like flooring your vehicle everywhere you go and claiming it's ok because the car still (barely) makes it from A to B. Eventually the engine or something is going to blow. Something has to give.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When did APS change Mesomorph guys? and more importantly WHY did they change it??
I have no idea. When JD was a rep there he tried to get samples for me but struggled due to me being in the UK. There were many varied reviews and R1balla made a thread on it I believe as his subsequent tubs of Mesomorph appeared much weaker. There are different labels about so it would be easy enough to look into. Some people were receiving items where the labels didn't match what was online due to updates being made. I was tempted to buy Mesomorph but I didn't fancy purchasing a tub not knowing if the good reviews were from the version I was buying or not. It isn't like each review starts with a photo of their label for clarification on which one they were using lol.

Musle warfare has some supposedly "extremely potent" stim pre's...
Most of their products contain DAA or NMDA which I am not keen on consuming. Their Thermofuse contains thyroidals which I use (Alpha-T2 and Shift) but I don't want it every time I work out.

--

On a side note. With my latest purchase of RecoverPro I got a sample of Maximize V2 which is very good timing. I will be trying it with my workout tomorrow. I am not sure how potent it is expected to be from the label as the individual ingredients don't have their amounts declared but I am keen to try it from feedback in this thread.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
--

On a side note. With my latest purchase of RecoverPro I got a sample of Maximize V2 which is very good timing. I will be trying it with my workout tomorrow. I am not sure how potent it is expected to be from the label as the individual ingredients don't have their amounts declared but I am keen to try it from feedback in this thread.
Your gonna love it, I have tried jack3d,focus xt,1m.r,mesomorph,white flood, lit-up, and plenty more nothing compares in the stim dpt to maximize V2 specially at a scoop and a half

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I have no idea. When JD was a rep there he tried to get samples for me but struggled due to me being in the UK. There were many varied reviews and R1balla made a thread on it I believe as his subsequent tubs of Mesomorph appeared much weaker. There are different labels about so it would be easy enough to look into. Some people were receiving items where the labels didn't match what was online due to updates being made. I was tempted to buy Mesomorph but I didn't fancy purchasing a tub not knowing if the good reviews were from the version I was buying or not. It isn't like each review starts with a photo of their label for clarification on which one they were using lol.
Good call on holding-off on Mesomorph. I got my hands on the original formula and I was so stoked, all i could do was rave about how epic it was. Without even knowing they reformulated it, i got 2 more tubs and they were WEAK. Boy was I upset. That was my only experience with APS, and due to their current reputation, I am very hesitant to purchase their products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Meso changed formulas like 2 months ago or so. The new one doesnt contain two or three ingredients that the original does. I think one of them is icariin. The new one is still decent, just isnt as strong stim wise. still gives you a pump, still gives u the beta A tingles.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but White Lightning by APS is really good if you guys are interested in a decent stim

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Try C4 I swear by it!

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Good call on holding-off on Mesomorph. I got my hands on the original formula and I was so stoked, all i could do was rave about how epic it was. Without even knowing they reformulated it, i got 2 more tubs and they were WEAK. Boy was I upset. That was my only experience with APS, and due to their current reputation, I am very hesitant to purchase their products.
God, Supp companies sh1t me! *shakes fist* I've got one in the mail :-(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but White Lightning by APS is really good if you guys are interested in a decent stim
BigT recommended this which is a big testament to the strength of a product. I shall look into it.

Try C4 I swear by it!
I got a serving sample and wasn't impressed by it. Part of the problem with stimulant samples. Many of them say you can take 1.5, 2 or even 3 servings if you have a high stimulant tolerance. 1 serving of C4 was underwhelming for me.