Strongest Stimulant Pre Workout

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%

Musle warfare has some supposedly "extremely potent" stim pre's...
    "Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be."
    -Jose Ortega y Gasset

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.9%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I don't know that I ever crashed from any stims, so to speak, but this got me to thinking. For those who work out after work and close to bed, perhaps this could be a good thing. I know a lot of people are afraid of pre-workouts near bed because of staying up all night, but if you crash 1-2 hours after workout, that would be almost perfect for those working out in the late evening.

Just a thought.
    Crashing from a stimulant overdose is never a good thing. When you over stimulate your adrenal glands and spike your dop/seratonin, that's never a beneficial action. Eventually taking something that force crashes you will catch up and f you over. It's like flooring your vehicle everywhere you go and claiming it's ok because the car still (barely) makes it from A to B. Eventually the engine or something is going to blow. Something has to give.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    When did APS change Mesomorph guys? and more importantly WHY did they change it??
    I have no idea. When JD was a rep there he tried to get samples for me but struggled due to me being in the UK. There were many varied reviews and R1balla made a thread on it I believe as his subsequent tubs of Mesomorph appeared much weaker. There are different labels about so it would be easy enough to look into. Some people were receiving items where the labels didn't match what was online due to updates being made. I was tempted to buy Mesomorph but I didn't fancy purchasing a tub not knowing if the good reviews were from the version I was buying or not. It isn't like each review starts with a photo of their label for clarification on which one they were using lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HamrphisT View Post
    Musle warfare has some supposedly "extremely potent" stim pre's...
    Most of their products contain DAA or NMDA which I am not keen on consuming. Their Thermofuse contains thyroidals which I use (Alpha-T2 and Shift) but I don't want it every time I work out.

--

On a side note. With my latest purchase of RecoverPro I got a sample of Maximize V2 which is very good timing. I will be trying it with my workout tomorrow. I am not sure how potent it is expected to be from the label as the individual ingredients don't have their amounts declared but I am keen to try it from feedback in this thread.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

--

On a side note. With my latest purchase of RecoverPro I got a sample of Maximize V2 which is very good timing. I will be trying it with my workout tomorrow. I am not sure how potent it is expected to be from the label as the individual ingredients don't have their amounts declared but I am keen to try it from feedback in this thread.
    Your gonna love it, I have tried jack3d,focus xt,1m.r,mesomorph,white flood, lit-up, and plenty more nothing compares in the stim dpt to maximize V2 specially at a scoop and a half
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have no idea. When JD was a rep there he tried to get samples for me but struggled due to me being in the UK. There were many varied reviews and R1balla made a thread on it I believe as his subsequent tubs of Mesomorph appeared much weaker. There are different labels about so it would be easy enough to look into. Some people were receiving items where the labels didn't match what was online due to updates being made. I was tempted to buy Mesomorph but I didn't fancy purchasing a tub not knowing if the good reviews were from the version I was buying or not. It isn't like each review starts with a photo of their label for clarification on which one they were using lol.
    Good call on holding-off on Mesomorph. I got my hands on the original formula and I was so stoked, all i could do was rave about how epic it was. Without even knowing they reformulated it, i got 2 more tubs and they were WEAK. Boy was I upset. That was my only experience with APS, and due to their current reputation, I am very hesitant to purchase their products.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

The Meso changed formulas like 2 months ago or so. The new one doesnt contain two or three ingredients that the original does. I think one of them is icariin. The new one is still decent, just isnt as strong stim wise. still gives you a pump, still gives u the beta A tingles.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

but White Lightning by APS is really good if you guys are interested in a decent stim
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

Try C4 I swear by it!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.82%

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Good call on holding-off on Mesomorph. I got my hands on the original formula and I was so stoked, all i could do was rave about how epic it was. Without even knowing they reformulated it, i got 2 more tubs and they were WEAK. Boy was I upset. That was my only experience with APS, and due to their current reputation, I am very hesitant to purchase their products.
    God, Supp companies sh1t me! *shakes fist* I've got one in the mail :-(
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    but White Lightning by APS is really good if you guys are interested in a decent stim
    BigT recommended this which is a big testament to the strength of a product. I shall look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Try C4 I swear by it!
    I got a serving sample and wasn't impressed by it. Part of the problem with stimulant samples. Many of them say you can take 1.5, 2 or even 3 servings if you have a high stimulant tolerance. 1 serving of C4 was underwhelming for me.
    PES Representative
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.12%

Yea max is 2, I take 2.5 and damn!!!!! It's good full body pump
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.81%

Hemo rage black
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

For just stimulants, dexaprime. Break it into a few pieces so the inside can be released faster once in the stomach since the coating is thick. Works significantly better and hits hard.

Mike
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

Let's be real. Almost any product with DMAA and caffeine is gonna top the list. Although there are a few others that make it up there.
    With DMAA:
    Chaotic Labz Chaotic Rage(also has schizandrol)
    A I Motivate
    App Nut Black Cat

Without:
    SNS Focus XT
    App Nut Lit Up
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.79%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    For just stimulants, dexaprime. Break it into a few pieces so the inside can be released faster once in the stomach since the coating is thick. Works significantly better and hits hard.

Mike
    I don't want to use a product with 3,3 or 3,5 pre workout as I am adding muscle at the moment. I have a single sample of Dexaprine and am keen to try it after seeing much positive feedback. When I try the sample I will try your method and see how I get on. I wouldn't be able to use a bottle of it though until I am back in a fat loss phase which will not be for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Swole215 View Post
    Hemo rage black
    Noted, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Let's be real. Almost any product with DMAA and caffeine is gonna top the list. Although there are a few others that make it up there.
    With DMAA:
    Chaotic Labz Chaotic Rage(also has schizandrol)
    A I Motivate
    App Nut Black Cat

Without:
    SNS Focus XT
    App Nut Lit Up
    Interesting list. I don't think anyone out there would put Focus XT or Lit Up into the 'strongest' stimulant category?

---

I tried my sample of Maximize V2 yesterday. It was very strong in the stimulant department despite only using 1 serving rather than the maximum recommended dose of 1.5 scoops per serving. Nothing has hit me like that hit me in quite a while. I was very impressed. Unfortunately when I got home from the gym I crashed in quite a big way and ended up falling asleep lol. I occasionally take a nap in the afternoon so will not contribute this completely to the MV2.

I hope I get a sample with my next order (a big UK website sends a random sample with every order) because if the crash was coincidental I think I may have found what I am looking for.
    PES Representative
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

^its more the nootropics that give the effect. focus XT only has 200 mg caffeine which is almost negligable.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

Similar Forum Threads

1. best pre workout stimulant?
    By FRANKCASTLE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. Non-Stimulant Pre-Workout supp ! what's a good one
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 04:17 PM
  3. Best stimulant free Pre-Workout drink!
    By twistid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 01:06 PM
  4. Weakest to Strongest??
    By JOE1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:17 PM
  5. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 12:13 AM