*Legal Limit Labs* This is my stack please help me with liver support

Chris120

Awards
Hey i went to Complete Nutrition and bought some products from legal limit labs. Im 5' 8'' 165 pounds 19 year old college student. My stack goes
(First two weeks) 1 iDeca-Zol by lll in the morning one at night.
(After Two weeks) 1 Deca-zol +1 Super Nova in the morning 1 Super nova at lunch and 1 deca-zol+1 Super Nova at Night. After
(One Month) 1 SuperNova + 1 DR1 in the morning and 1 Super Nova at lunch then 1 Super Nova+ 1 Dr1 at night
(After 6 Weeks) 1Dr1 in Morning + 1 6-ESTRO-PCT (Post Cycle) Finsih 6 ESTRO for two weeks after
Im Taking this new product if anyone heard called Protandum its lead ingredient is MILK Thistle im basically asking is this stack going to ruin my life dont get me wrong ive done a huge amount of research i know im a little young but im concerned about my liver and is this (protandum) Stuff going to help me or should i look for something else...Please leave any advice anything HELPS!!!!

wahwah

Awards
If you need to second guess a support product you'd be much better off going with a tried and true product like AI's cycle support. one scoop morning, one scoop night. Do it right or dont do it at all.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your to young for pro hormones and pro steriods. Stick to protein,bcaas,creatine, etc and most importantly eat eat eat !

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, do not go through with this cycle. I repeat, do not do this. You're too young and don't know what the Fuk you're doing.

steppinRazor

Awards
HOLY FUUUUCKING GOD!!!! 60mgs of superdrol at 2weeeeeks?!! Someone please stop this kid before he ends up in the hospital.

Dude you have no idea what you're taking and I'm appalled but yet not surprised the staff at CN recomend a 19year old (or anyone for that matter!!) take 60mgs of superdrol stacked with anothr methyl (hdrol)

Let's do a little break down..
Decal zol - 15 mg superdrol per tab
Super nova 10 mg superdrol per cap

And I can't quite remember the hdrol content in the deca zol but I believe its either 12.5mg or 25 mg..eithr fkkin way. That's the least of your worries..just the icing on the cake I guess.

Dude yeah, no support sups will save your liver from certain death if you follow thru with this stack. And your pct?? Wait what pct..there is none. 6 estro won't help shiiiit after this insane amount of oral steroids ravage your body..

Please take these products back and bash which ever idiot told you to stack this, in the face with a bat. Jesus christ man.

steppinRazor

Awards
Seriously I just want to point out again..
You're planning on taking
Superdrol at 30mgs weeks 1-2
Superdrol at 60mgs weeks 3-4
Superdrol at 30mgs weeks 5-6

Let's get some second opinions..maybe I'm over reacting :rofl:

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
if you take this... AFTER doing your 'huge amount of research'... then youre an idiot

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
if i had one wish, it would possibly be that ph's didnt exist.... that way kids like this wouldnt have to deal with the damage theyre doing to their bodies down the road, AND, most importantly, i wouldnt have to get pissed off when people join my gym sporting their new 'complete nutrition' t-shirt and SOMEHOW put on like 20 lbs in a month and surpass me on all lifts

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im so glad ppl jumped here to tell the op the truth of what he's doing is wrong

Chris120

Awards
Thanks guys! The thing is this guy built this stack for me and gave me all this bull **** lecture on how to take it and then made the schedule what to take and how to take it i havent started taking any of these supplements. I bought them because there was ads all over our local radio saying how great they are and how you can buy one get one free because they are now banned from the store starting tommorow. He gave me this schedule told me there was no negative side effects but to be on the safe side beause im a college student when i go to partys I should take a Milk Thistle if i plan on drinking then told me to take the estrogen blocker so i dont grow tits. Sent me a letter in the mall the following day saying "Good luck get ripped man" Thanks to you guys i understand he ment have fun killing your body. I completly appreciate the advice and if you find anyone else dumb enough to buy this **** slap them.. THanks

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
i dont throw around the term 'hate' very much, but i hate complete nutrition and everything they stand for.

all their employees do is lie and jeopardize peoples health. they dont care how old people are (i heard the one around here got in trouble for selling to kids that were only 17). i cant respect anyone who puts other peoples livelihood at risk by lying to them.... here are a few gems i and my friends have been given when going in there to grab a protein bar or RTD shake at lunch.

'take _____ with our support supps, youll love it'.... 'no, i still like to go out and drink on saturday nights for college football'..... 'man, your liver will be healthier if you take our support supps while drinking and taking (methylated) prohormones than it would be just drinking alone without the support supps'
'if you wanna get big, you need some 5-deca-zol'...... 'nah, im not sure i want to jump into that, i get nervous about the sides, i have kind of high blood pressure to begin with......... thats ok, there are no sides'
'try 5-deca-zol, that **** will make you huge without any sides............ thats superdrol......... well, yeah, and halodrol, but weve got supplemetns to prevent sides'
'what are you looking for'...'just some protein'....'why dont you take ____, what? you dont wanna get big?'
'this **** will put 40 lbs on your bench without even trying'

not to mention the owners and employees are the biggest douchebags in whatever city theyre located in.

Chris120

Awards
And to top it off you recommend you buddy and you get a $10 dollar store credit. Thats crazy thanks i honestly had no idea what i was getting into. There's no easy way out.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
yeah, the no side effects thing is a complete lie and actually a pretty dangerous thing to tell people.

the whole 'take milk thistle if youre going to drink' thing is just comical.... i too fear liver damage with regards to ph's (i dont take them, but thats one of the several reasons i dont, and if i were going to, id make sure to closely monitor), although i think some people put too much emphasis on it.... but DRINKING on ph's, ESPECIALLY those is just ridiculous. again, its just completely irresponsible to even insinuate that its ok to drink on them no matter what, especially doing so in order to sell another product thats going to be pretty useless in protecting your liver in that situation.

it really just makes me mad haha

HamrphisT

HamrphisT

Awards
EAT like an animal
Get on a good workout schedule/routine
Eat some more
Take your vitamins
and Eat a little more... your 19 years old bro, your test levels are already damn near peaking out, and your body is already producing all of the needed hormones to build muscle. Take advantage of your AGE man, nothing is more IMPORTANT for a 19 year old guy then NUTRITION... At this point that is all that is going to hold you back. Everyone is just out to make a buck bro, if they had methanphetamines sitting on the shelf they would get you to believe some bull****... Honestly, take the time to figure out your daily requirements for calories, carbs, protein and fats and your gains will far exceed your expectations. Best of luck to you man, atleast you took the time to get on the forum and ask!!! I hate to think of all the young kids that get HAD by their local shops and ruin their bodys...