Anyone still using X-Factor?

Space Viking

Awards
I remember hearing a lot about this a few years ago, but since then the chatter has definitely died down. Is anyone out there still using this stuff? Have you used it in the past? What kind of results did you see? etc. Thanks in advance for responses.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people still use it or the newer version X-Factor Advanced (XFA). It's a arachadonic acid based product which is very good. It works through increased inflammation and aids in muscle growth and repair.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm finishing up a run of it now...2nd time using it...love the stuff! It's more talked about on a certain other board but it's one of my fav supps...dosed 4 caps all preWO & look out! Dense pumps, fullness and tends to have a leaning out effect...I'd recommend it!

Oh, and inb4 SwolenOne :)

Space Viking

Awards
Schizm, are you still taking it on non-WO days as well? Or just before WOs?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schizm, are you still taking it on non-WO days as well? Or just before WOs?
I do 4 caps preWO (weights= 4 days/week) and 2 caps pre cardio (1-2 days/week)..0 on off days (usually just sundays)...using only on WO days has become a really popular dosing method...there's a pretty lengthy thread about it on bb....

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have only 2 or max. 3 workout days per week and i'm therefore training all muscles on one day. This really sucks because the dosing scheme "take it only on workout days" seems not to be optimal for me. thinking over and over again how to adapt my training or my dosing scheme but have no definite answer. i am afraid that i will not get siginificant amounts of ArA in my muscles. what about taking it only on workout days but then in very high amounts e.g. 1.5g or more that day? i don't want to split my training routine at the moment because of limited time

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A lot of people still use it or the newer version X-Factor Advanced (XFA). It's a arachadonic acid based product which is very good. It works through increased inflammation and aids in muscle growth and repair.
Never tried this stuff.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have only 2 or max. 3 workout days per week and i'm therefore training all muscles on one day. This really sucks because the dosing scheme "take it only on workout days" seems not to be optimal for me. thinking over and over again how to adapt my training or my dosing scheme but have no definite answer. i am afraid that i will not get siginificant amounts of ArA in my muscles. what about taking it only on workout days but then in very high amounts e.g. 1.5g or more that day? i don't want to split my training routine at the moment because of limited time
I'm not gonna pretend to know the answer...but do think before the 'all caps preWO/none off days' dosing became popular recently, people were dosing 4 caps thru the day w/meals and having good results with it....so I bet you could probably play with the dosing to fit your schedule...I mean dosing 5-6 (or even 4-5) caps 2-3x's a week, would probably only result in the ArA just taking a little bit longer to reach total muscle saturation, and then you wind up with a longer run (which wouldn't be bad, IMO)....or you could dose 5-6 caps 2-3x's/week, then perhaps 1-2 caps on off days with meals...just a thought...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not gonna pretend to know the answer...but do think before the 'all caps preWO/none off days' dosing became popular recently, people were dosing 4 caps thru the day w/meals and having good results with it....so I bet you could probably play with the dosing to fit your schedule...I mean dosing 5-6 (or even 4-5) caps 2-3x's a week, would probably only result in the ArA just taking a little bit longer to reach total muscle saturation, and then you wind up with a longer run (which wouldn't be bad, IMO)....or you could dose 5-6 caps 2-3x's/week, then perhaps 1-2 caps on off days with meals...just a thought...
..incidently, just saw swolenone post this same advice to you on bb....nice!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I too have an interest in XFactor. I used teh original a few years back but I never really was serious about it. I did not see immediate gains and after a month I switched back to a prohormone..What a waste. I should have taken it serious and ran it for a full 4o to 60 days. I have thought about picking up a coupld bottles if I can find a really good price..SJ