GH spray/pill that yielded the most results?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I'm looking for a gh stimulating supplement that is tried and true. Right now im taking GHenerate and its pretty good, i like the REM-like sleep it gives me but i don't notice much else. What gh supplements have YOU tried and how well did they work?

Gonna try to IGF1 lr3 soon, but i felt like trying another gh spray although most are fakes.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If you are want otc, my two faves and I stack them are HGHup and Hexaghen

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Ghenerate is pretty good but I like HGHup a lot more.

steppinRazor

Awards
I've dabbled with AI's HGHpro..but just a couple random times with their samples..sleep was greeaat.

But check this I'm about to do a full run..and log it :D
Should be up and running by the end of the week..I'll post a link later if you'd like

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hghpro. Been on it over a year. I take breaks when i feel like it. I have ran it probably fours months strait.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I take 3 caps of powerfull before bed only. I like the better then Ghenerate.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a gh stimulating supplement that is tried and true. Right now im taking GHenerate and its pretty good, i like the REM-like sleep it gives me but i don't notice much else. What gh supplements have YOU tried and how well did they work?

Gonna try to IGF1 lr3 soon, but i felt like trying another gh spray although most are fakes.
I like and have used the GHenerate also. but i LOVE the IGF1LR3.
both are ok.
but for mass IGF1LR3 over even HGH in my op! unless its being used for antiaging purposes.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
@ Blergs :whats your dosing for the IGFLR3?? is it against rules to ask a source for pins? i might just skip the otc and go straight to peptides.

Last edited:
ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Hghpro. Been on it over a year. I take breaks when i feel like it. I have ran it probably fours months strait.
Wanna hook me up with a slew of samples? :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've tried, i-gh-1, ghenerate, hghup, hghpro, powerfull

out of these products i-gh-1 was by far the best one for me, great sleep and body recomp pretty quickly

hghpro has a killer profile, but gaba and myself don't mix

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried GHenerate and slept well for about a week or so but after that the only benefit I noticed was that it was a pleasant tasting water supplement lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Powerfull and Somnidren Ultra (pills). I liked both. Both gave me great sleep/dreams, though Somnidren edged out by a bit, there. I didn't have a baseline of before bloodwork because it wasn't part of my plan, but I did have IGF-1 tested just as I finished Somnidren and my levels were something like 139 with 151 being the cap for the high end of normal (can't remember the specific numbers, but it was really close to maxed out).

I also have Blue Growth and Ghenerate in my stash that I've never tried, yet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive said this before i became a appnut rep and ill say it after im done, IGF 2 is the best GH booster on the market.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I truly don't see the point; exogenous gh is very weak unless used at very high doses. Even if a supplement could mimmic 2-3iu pulses, it would still be pointless unless you are on it for anti-aging purposes.

Mike

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I truly don't see the point; exogenous gh is very weak unless used at very high doses. Even if a supplement could mimmic 2-3iu pulses, it would still be pointless unless you are on it for anti-aging purposes.

Mike
Hghpro sure helps me sleep better in my opinion. I think when they are used for longer peroids of time is where the most benefit is