HEAT + AMP or Lean Xtreme + AMP for Leaning

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Which of the following would be most effective for leaning: HEAT + AMP or Lean Xtreme + AMP

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you could go wrong with either stack...each have their own advantage...with LX you get cortisol control which definately helps in times of caloric restriction....and with Heat you get some Rauwolscine which specifically targets the stubborn bodyfat places (stomach/hips/lower back)....so just depends what you're looking for...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So I guess it would not hurt to run one and then follow it with the other. :wavey:

I don't think you could go wrong with either stack...each have their own advantage...with LX you get cortisol control which definately helps in times of caloric restriction....and with Heat you get some Rauwolscine which specifically targets the stubborn bodyfat places (stomach/hips/lower back)....so just depends what you're looking for...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yes, corrected that. Running a bottle of AMP/HEAT now then going to follow it with a bottle of LX/AMP.

Tks, R-dawg ;)

did you mean to say 'wouldn't'? I think an 8 week run of Amp/LX...then Amp/Heat (or reversed) would be good...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can Heat be taken in the evenings or before bedtime? Is this an effective dosage given the time of day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplement Logs 8
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
fatburner2007 Supplements 3
fatburner2007 Supplements 0
fatburner2007 Supplements 12