MY NUTS HURT !!

rodo123

Awards
My right testicle ached randomnly for about 10 seconds today. I am on week three of my Triazole and Activate Xtreme stack. I added DAA to it 5 days ago. So i have been on the DAA for 5 days. Has anybody else had any testicular pain on any of these?

LikeMike

Awards
My right testicle ached randomnly for about 10 seconds today. I am on week three of my Triazole and Activate Xtreme stack. I added DAA to it 5 days ago. So i have been on the DAA for 5 days. Has anybody else had any testicular pain on any of these?
I have used daa in the past without any issue. It's strange that I saw this post because right now I am in the middle of a recomp and I am using erase and transaderm and I am having the same issue with the testicle pain. For lack of better wording here, this stack has my nuts hanging lower than they ever have. I wonder if that is what is causing the pain? The pain is persistant and seems to even travel to my lower abdominal region. I stopped the stack altogether the other day and the pain has subsided and my boys are on there way back to normal size. I have ran erase in the past so I don't believe that is the issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine only ache when i have used Dbol a long time ago

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
has happened to me a while back but I forgot what I was taking, coulda been anything!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop knocking them with your fist from jerkin it so hard, and they wont hurt. :lmao:

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established

Danny70

Awards
Big strong two year bump, but i have had some similar problems, currently on the 8 week Activate Extreme and Triazole stack, nearly two weeks in on the Activate and nearly ready to bring the triazole in soon, i have had some big ball ache from the AX, but not to the point where i cannot stand up and sit down, a little strange but isn't anything major, is irritating though..

Also noticed a slight decrease in libido..

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Big strong two year bump, but i have had some similar problems, currently on the 8 week Activate Extreme and Triazole stack, nearly two weeks in on the Activate and nearly ready to bring the triazole in soon, i have had some big ball ache from the AX, but not to the point where i cannot stand up and sit down, a little strange but isn't anything major, is irritating though..

What's your weight and dosing?

JD261985

Banned
Awards

I swear its the 3,4 divanil. Any time I use anything with that I get that feeling but for me it feels good. Its always accompanied by aggression, energy and horniness

BOOMBOOMBOOM

Awards
If you have pain in your nuts at other times as well, I'd go see a doctor to be sure its nothing bad.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I get lil aches when on a good test booster. To me it seemed like a sign that the testes were spewing out more and hence they got larger and firmer. It's only worked on test boosters that I've gotten results from too.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Sometimes I get lil aches when on a good test booster. To me it seemed like a sign that the testes were spewing out more and hence they got larger and firmer. It's only worked on test boosters that I've gotten results from too.
Same here

Profion

Awards
its called testicular atprohy- this is quite normal when using syntethic hormones, the body starts to shut down its own processes such as the HTPA - LH - FLSH cant remember what the ball sack makes. The body reconizes to much testosteron and therefor begins lowering its own processes "the acke" hence they are getting smaller

Now, for those using a testosteron booster this could be due to the body actually starting to produce more it self, not a synthetic increase but actually the glands secrating more hormones out. "the acke" could therefore be an indicator of growth of the ball "saggyness" :p

its a good thing, if u just started using a testosteron booster.

Danny70

Awards
Thanks for the info,

I'm 170 and aged 21 with diagnosed low testosterone at 224 ng/dl (yeah i know, was feeling horrible in the gym everyday, reason i went to the doctors and wasn't gaining much muscle at all) told me to have it re-checked, few weeks later from the first check and it was 350ng/dl, but still feeling ****ty and doctor didn't want to help and said its normal for my age and refused to help. Decided to check this stack out as i have heard good things from quite a few people who have used these two products before.

The last two weeks has been much better in the gym and these two products have really benefited me. I was only taking 3 AX caps/day: 2 AM/1 PM, for these first two weeks, i have put the Triazole in the stack which i have started it today, not sure if the ball pain will soon go, now currently taking 3 AX + 2 Triazole in the AM, then 1 AX + 1 Triazole in the PM. All on empty stomach.

So far its been great, just this ball ache is a little uncomfortable. I don't think i am the only one with the issues here while on this product, because i did some research and not only found this thread, i found another too, but not only that, i emailed DS reps and they said its been reported a few times, but is perfectly normal and will go in a few days.

Is testicular atprohy something to be worried about, will it go back to normal when stopping this stack? Is there any need for PCT while running this stack after the 8 weeks? Question is, Should i discontinue if it gets worse?

thread: anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/112280-testicular-pain-6-a.html
thread: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133684341&page=1

Profion

Awards
I have privously ran Activate Xtreme and now remembering that i had the ball acke too! that time i actually tought that i was because i had the laptop on my "lap" wich in generell isent good for your semen quality! but now i see, it might have been the activate xtreme!

As for triazole ive had some drying out and also mood changes in the positive direction! As for 3days i got a package incomming of:
Activate xtreme
Triazole
Lean xterme
Craze furious melons
+ White flood

Jesus i cant wait to finaly hit all of their products at once! and while cutting, this is going to be more then epic

Profion

Awards
Well if u aint experienceing some form of testicular atprohy it would almost mean that a product does not work, because the atprohy is an indicator of more hormonal release.

people get balls the size of nails when running roids, after they stop they jump on medicine that works as "triazole/activate xtreme" the boost testosteron and surpress estrogene... Though these are drugs that normaly are used for medical conditions, their balls grow back to normal within months. 1-3

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol i wouldn't freak it was for 10 seconds one time.