TCF 1 vs bulk DAA

1. TCF 1 vs bulk DAA

is there much of a difference between the two?
    shut up and squat!!!

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827
    None.
    What would be a good stack with Daa?

3. Quote Originally Posted by robertvv View Post
    What would be a good stack with Daa?
    Free Test, Erase, IGF 2, AnaBeta, HGHup...pretty much anything that doesnt have DAA in it. most ppl take DAA with an anti estro

4. a nice stack would be IGF 2 + AnaBeta + DAA. if you are prone to gyno, take out the IGF 2 and take Erase or Free Test.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    a nice stack would be IGF 2 + AnaBeta + DAA. if you are prone to gyno, take out the IGF 2 and take Erase or Free Test.
    What Is gyno

6. Quote Originally Posted by robertvv

What Is gyno
    Originally Posted by robertvv
    What would be a good stack with Daa? I want to loose a little weight plus I want to bulk up a little. Please let me know. I'm 178. 5'6. By the way this will be my first time with Daa.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    None.
    Not quite. TCF-1 uses sodium D-aspartate whereas most of the bulk DAA only use D-aspartate. The study that showed the 40% or so increase in test used sodium D-aspartate.

Some people have used bulk DAA and are non-responders but respond well to sodium DAA.

Gyno is gynecomastia and those prone to gyno can have issues with using DAA, which is why people use an AI with DAA. A good stack would be DAA + Erase, which has been used by a lot of people.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 07:56 AM
  5. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 05:19 PM