anyone still using sesathin?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
was wondering what peoples results were? been awhile since I've seen a post on it

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I am currently using it and have been for the pas few months...this is one supp I will continue to buy. I am leaner than I have ever been and I feel like I can eat more carbs. I find it very effective on days when I have cheat meals to help with damage control.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Also, I went on vacation for 5 days and ate nothin but junk food and when I came back I looked leaner than when I went. I upped the doses I was taking of sesathin and it seemed to be very effective.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
This is one supp. I'll be using year round.

P.S. I can't wait till they get it capped, hate this taste.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
wow that is some VERY re-asuring news, I placed my order for it today, hopefully my results are the same!

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
This is one supp. I'll be using year round.

P.S. I can't wait till they get it capped, hate this taste.
I have been using the oral syringe to inject it into empty capsules. The stuff smells bad enough, I would hate to taste it.

I have only been taking SesaThin for 4 days, so I have nothing to post on it as far as results.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for the gelcaps, until then I'm just mega-dosing fish oil :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Udo's Choice is where its at for me right now.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya the taste is quite bad but I like the product so I just down it and try not to gag.

sawastea

Awards
I'm another beliver in the lignan...I bought a few bottles and use them religiously. I too am waiting on the gelcaps. It'll be easier to take with me when I go to corporate dinners at Lugers/Mortons/Wolinski :D

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I'm another beliver in the lignan...I bought a few bottles and use them religiously. I too am waiting on the gelcaps. It'll be easier to take with me when I go to corporate dinners at Lugers/Mortons/Wolinski :D
Ya the gel caps would be nice...do you know if they are planning on coming out with those any time soon?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
So far I like the Udo's Choice blend really well. I switch from using Barlean's flax oil and NOW fish oil caps and I like the way my hair, skin, joints and body feel. The previous combo was good but I feel Udo's is just a little better.

I wouldn't mind adding some sesathin into my Udo's Choice.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Ya the gel caps would be nice...do you know if they are planning on coming out with those any time soon?
In a couple months, I think.
I have 2.5 bottles, I hope by the time I'll use them up, they'll get this **** capped.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I got mine in the mail from 1fast400, will start with it on monday to see what happens

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I thought I read somewhere that one of the guys from Avant said to not take your sesathin at the same time as your efa's because the sesathin will burn those up right away since they're readily available. I don't know if that's what you meant by adding sesathin to your Udo's or not. Just wanted to throw that out there tho.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I don't tkae it with efa's...I thought i heard that somewhere too.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Udo's Choice actually has a little bit of sesame oil in it as well as some MCTs.

I wonder how the guys at Avant know that Sesathin will interact with other EFA's? Do they have some data they are basing this on?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Udo's Choice actually has a little bit of sesame oil in it as well as some MCTs.

I wonder how the guys at Avant know that Sesathin will interact with other EFA's? Do they have some data they are basing this on?
hmm, good question, never would have thought about this. To me it would seem that anything that frees fatty acids for burning might then be a problem with EFA's (according to that logic), no?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
As far as I remember, Par said you can take fish oil with sesathin,

just cut down fish oil dosage on half.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I recall Par saying to cut your fish oil dosage in half while using sesathin.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Yes the suggestion was to cut fish oil in half, but I don't believe he stated whether or not to take the EFAs with the sesathin or not.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
well fish oil contains EFA's of course (why we take it)...... so I assume it's probably fine then

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Sesathin w/ Thermogenics?

I just started using Sesathin after I saw how many people got good results with it. I was kind of curious as to if I could take that along with some of the Green Tea Extract and Hot-Rox (please don't flame :D ) that I have in order to give my workout a bit of a boost. I haven't seen anything that would say this is a bad idea, but I would just like some input from you all.

Thanks,
Chris

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
I just started using Sesathin after I saw how many people got good results with it. I was kind of curious as to if I could take that along with some of the Green Tea Extract and Hot-Rox (please don't flame :D ) that I have in order to give my workout a bit of a boost. I haven't seen anything that would say this is a bad idea, but I would just like some input from you all.

Thanks,
Chris
It's fine to stack all 3. You should get some good results.

I have a bottle of Hot-Rox and I'm trying to decide if I want to stack Meta-Burn XTP or small doses of Ephedra with it.

The Seasthin I'm taking is not getting the job done and it is giving me side-effects (no sex drive).

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I have seen everal people side effects of low sex drive while on sesathin.........I have been using it for 12 days now, and I am still hornier than a two peckered billygoat, how long did it take to effect you?

miked512

Awards
I never got the lowered sex drive even though I only used sesathin for about a month. The sesathin in ab-solved doesn't seem to cause a decrease though.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.
I don't think its a replacement efa product but I believe if using sesathin you can cut your fish oil dosage in half.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think its a replacement efa product but I believe if using sesathin you can cut your fish oil dosage in half.
Well I wish there was an All-in-one type of product for EFA's. I use Now's Super EPA at the current time. Also I eat salmon a couple times a week. I did read that LNA can cause EFA imbalances. Excess linoleic acid affects the biological action of LNA creating an even greater relative deficiency of LNA. So if I add Seathin, does it have more LNA or LA or both?. I think I should just take one or the other at this point. Now's Super Epa has omega 3's which are Alpha-linoleic acid (LNA)...Now if I add excess LA there is going to be a problem....

derekmac

Awards
Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.
It is actually a lignan and not an EFA, and can be used alongside with your current stash of fish oil. Par recommends reducing your intake of fish oil by half, though I do not understand the reasoning behind this.

I have been stacking this with my ECY and the old Redline formula and it is fantastic. Well worth the money IMO.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The caps were completed a couple of weeks ago - we were just waiting on labels. Par said that the beta of Sesathin Gelcaps should be released within 2 weeks.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Also seen Par post that he changed his mind about halving the dosage of fish oil on the AL board.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
The caps were completed a couple of weeks ago - we were just waiting on labels. Par said that the beta of Sesathin Gelcaps should be released within 2 weeks.
thats awesome news cuz the taste of sesathin is making me almost not want to take it

noober

Awards
I seemed to have great results with my first 3 bottles of Sesathin... it was the most successful cutting cycle of my life. But when I ran out I used my new bottles which had different tops and an oral syringe, the Sesathin tasted different too, instead of nutty, kind of uh, just gross. My fat loss stopped too. I don't know if the oil went rancid or what... but the results certainly stopped with that batch. It tasted like that from the day I got it.