anyone still using sesathin?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. anyone still using sesathin?


    was wondering what peoples results were? been awhile since I've seen a post on it


  2. I am currently using it and have been for the pas few months...this is one supp I will continue to buy. I am leaner than I have ever been and I feel like I can eat more carbs. I find it very effective on days when I have cheat meals to help with damage control.
    •   
       


  3. Also, I went on vacation for 5 days and ate nothin but junk food and when I came back I looked leaner than when I went. I upped the doses I was taking of sesathin and it seemed to be very effective.

  4. it did nothing for me and i went through 3 bottles

  5. Quote Originally Posted by topolo
    it did nothing for me and i went through 3 bottles
    What dosage did you use?

  6. This is one supp. I'll be using year round.

    P.S. I can't wait till they get it capped, hate this taste.

  7. wow that is some VERY re-asuring news, I placed my order for it today, hopefully my results are the same!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    This is one supp. I'll be using year round.

    P.S. I can't wait till they get it capped, hate this taste.
    I have been using the oral syringe to inject it into empty capsules. The stuff smells bad enough, I would hate to taste it.

    I have only been taking SesaThin for 4 days, so I have nothing to post on it as far as results.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    What dosage did you use?
    A cap full 3 times a day

  10. I'm still waiting for the gelcaps, until then I'm just mega-dosing fish oil
    •   
       


  11. Udo's Choice is where its at for me right now.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Udo's Choice is where its at for me right now.

    How is that working out for you?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    I'm still waiting for the gelcaps, until then I'm just mega-dosing fish oil
    me too bro

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Udo's Choice is where its at for me right now.
    what is that?

  15. Ya the taste is quite bad but I like the product so I just down it and try not to gag.

  16. I'm another beliver in the lignan...I bought a few bottles and use them religiously. I too am waiting on the gelcaps. It'll be easier to take with me when I go to corporate dinners at Lugers/Mortons/Wolinski

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sawastea
    I'm another beliver in the lignan...I bought a few bottles and use them religiously. I too am waiting on the gelcaps. It'll be easier to take with me when I go to corporate dinners at Lugers/Mortons/Wolinski
    Ya the gel caps would be nice...do you know if they are planning on coming out with those any time soon?

  18. So far I like the Udo's Choice blend really well. I switch from using Barlean's flax oil and NOW fish oil caps and I like the way my hair, skin, joints and body feel. The previous combo was good but I feel Udo's is just a little better.

    I wouldn't mind adding some sesathin into my Udo's Choice.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Ya the gel caps would be nice...do you know if they are planning on coming out with those any time soon?
    In a couple months, I think.
    I have 2.5 bottles, I hope by the time I'll use them up, they'll get this **** capped.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I wouldn't mind adding some sesathin into my Udo's Choice.
    Ohh, now that sounds like a good idea, especially for long term use

  21. I got mine in the mail from 1fast400, will start with it on monday to see what happens

  22. I thought I read somewhere that one of the guys from Avant said to not take your sesathin at the same time as your efa's because the sesathin will burn those up right away since they're readily available. I don't know if that's what you meant by adding sesathin to your Udo's or not. Just wanted to throw that out there tho.

  23. I don't tkae it with efa's...I thought i heard that somewhere too.

  24. Interesting. Udo's Choice actually has a little bit of sesame oil in it as well as some MCTs.

    I wonder how the guys at Avant know that Sesathin will interact with other EFA's? Do they have some data they are basing this on?

  25. I tried UDO's before, damn I almost puked it right up!. I will never take that crap again.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Interesting. Udo's Choice actually has a little bit of sesame oil in it as well as some MCTs.

    I wonder how the guys at Avant know that Sesathin will interact with other EFA's? Do they have some data they are basing this on?
    hmm, good question, never would have thought about this. To me it would seem that anything that frees fatty acids for burning might then be a problem with EFA's (according to that logic), no?

  27. As far as I remember, Par said you can take fish oil with sesathin,

    just cut down fish oil dosage on half.

  28. I recall Par saying to cut your fish oil dosage in half while using sesathin.

  29. Yes the suggestion was to cut fish oil in half, but I don't believe he stated whether or not to take the EFAs with the sesathin or not.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:58 PM
  2. Anyone still using X-Factor?
    By Space Viking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. ANYONE STILL USING PRIME
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:30 PM
  4. PLCAR -Anyone still using it?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:06 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in