anyone still using sesathin?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. well fish oil contains EFA's of course (why we take it)...... so I assume it's probably fine then

2. Sesathin w/ Thermogenics?

I just started using Sesathin after I saw how many people got good results with it. I was kind of curious as to if I could take that along with some of the Green Tea Extract and Hot-Rox (please don't flame ) that I have in order to give my workout a bit of a boost. I haven't seen anything that would say this is a bad idea, but I would just like some input from you all.

Thanks,
    Chris
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    I just started using Sesathin after I saw how many people got good results with it. I was kind of curious as to if I could take that along with some of the Green Tea Extract and Hot-Rox (please don't flame ) that I have in order to give my workout a bit of a boost. I haven't seen anything that would say this is a bad idea, but I would just like some input from you all.

Thanks,
    Chris
    It's fine to stack all 3. You should get some good results.

I have a bottle of Hot-Rox and I'm trying to decide if I want to stack Meta-Burn XTP or small doses of Ephedra with it.

The Seasthin I'm taking is not getting the job done and it is giving me side-effects (no sex drive).

4. I have seen everal people side effects of low sex drive while on sesathin.........I have been using it for 12 days now, and I am still hornier than a two peckered billygoat, how long did it take to effect you?

5. Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.

6. I never got the lowered sex drive even though I only used sesathin for about a month. The sesathin in ab-solved doesn't seem to cause a decrease though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.
    I don't think its a replacement efa product but I believe if using sesathin you can cut your fish oil dosage in half.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    I don't think its a replacement efa product but I believe if using sesathin you can cut your fish oil dosage in half.
    Well I wish there was an All-in-one type of product for EFA's. I use Now's Super EPA at the current time. Also I eat salmon a couple times a week. I did read that LNA can cause EFA imbalances. Excess linoleic acid affects the biological action of LNA creating an even greater relative deficiency of LNA. So if I add Seathin, does it have more LNA or LA or both?. I think I should just take one or the other at this point. Now's Super Epa has omega 3's which are Alpha-linoleic acid (LNA)...Now if I add excess LA there is going to be a problem....

9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.
    It is actually a lignan and not an EFA, and can be used alongside with your current stash of fish oil. Par recommends reducing your intake of fish oil by half, though I do not understand the reasoning behind this.

I have been stacking this with my ECY and the old Redline formula and it is fantastic. Well worth the money IMO.

10. The caps were completed a couple of weeks ago - we were just waiting on labels. Par said that the beta of Sesathin Gelcaps should be released within 2 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

11. Also seen Par post that he changed his mind about halving the dosage of fish oil on the AL board.

12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    The caps were completed a couple of weeks ago - we were just waiting on labels. Par said that the beta of Sesathin Gelcaps should be released within 2 weeks.
    thats awesome news cuz the taste of sesathin is making me almost not want to take it

13. I seemed to have great results with my first 3 bottles of Sesathin... it was the most successful cutting cycle of my life. But when I ran out I used my new bottles which had different tops and an oral syringe, the Sesathin tasted different too, instead of nutty, kind of uh, just gross. My fat loss stopped too. I don't know if the oil went rancid or what... but the results certainly stopped with that batch. It tasted like that from the day I got it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:58 PM
  2. Anyone still using X-Factor?
    By Space Viking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. ANYONE STILL USING PRIME
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:30 PM
  4. PLCAR -Anyone still using it?