anyone still using sesathin?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. well fish oil contains EFA's of course (why we take it)...... so I assume it's probably fine then

  2. Sesathin w/ Thermogenics?


    I just started using Sesathin after I saw how many people got good results with it. I was kind of curious as to if I could take that along with some of the Green Tea Extract and Hot-Rox (please don't flame ) that I have in order to give my workout a bit of a boost. I haven't seen anything that would say this is a bad idea, but I would just like some input from you all.

    Thanks,
    Chris
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    I just started using Sesathin after I saw how many people got good results with it. I was kind of curious as to if I could take that along with some of the Green Tea Extract and Hot-Rox (please don't flame ) that I have in order to give my workout a bit of a boost. I haven't seen anything that would say this is a bad idea, but I would just like some input from you all.

    Thanks,
    Chris
    It's fine to stack all 3. You should get some good results.

    I have a bottle of Hot-Rox and I'm trying to decide if I want to stack Meta-Burn XTP or small doses of Ephedra with it.

    The Seasthin I'm taking is not getting the job done and it is giving me side-effects (no sex drive).

  4. I have seen everal people side effects of low sex drive while on sesathin.........I have been using it for 12 days now, and I am still hornier than a two peckered billygoat, how long did it take to effect you?

  5. Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.
    •   
       


  6. I never got the lowered sex drive even though I only used sesathin for about a month. The sesathin in ab-solved doesn't seem to cause a decrease though.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.
    I don't think its a replacement efa product but I believe if using sesathin you can cut your fish oil dosage in half.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    I don't think its a replacement efa product but I believe if using sesathin you can cut your fish oil dosage in half.
    Well I wish there was an All-in-one type of product for EFA's. I use Now's Super EPA at the current time. Also I eat salmon a couple times a week. I did read that LNA can cause EFA imbalances. Excess linoleic acid affects the biological action of LNA creating an even greater relative deficiency of LNA. So if I add Seathin, does it have more LNA or LA or both?. I think I should just take one or the other at this point. Now's Super Epa has omega 3's which are Alpha-linoleic acid (LNA)...Now if I add excess LA there is going to be a problem....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Is seathin a replacement EFA product?. I mean could you use it exclusivly for your efa supplement?.
    It is actually a lignan and not an EFA, and can be used alongside with your current stash of fish oil. Par recommends reducing your intake of fish oil by half, though I do not understand the reasoning behind this.

    I have been stacking this with my ECY and the old Redline formula and it is fantastic. Well worth the money IMO.

  10. The caps were completed a couple of weeks ago - we were just waiting on labels. Par said that the beta of Sesathin Gelcaps should be released within 2 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Also seen Par post that he changed his mind about halving the dosage of fish oil on the AL board.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    The caps were completed a couple of weeks ago - we were just waiting on labels. Par said that the beta of Sesathin Gelcaps should be released within 2 weeks.
    thats awesome news cuz the taste of sesathin is making me almost not want to take it

  13. I seemed to have great results with my first 3 bottles of Sesathin... it was the most successful cutting cycle of my life. But when I ran out I used my new bottles which had different tops and an oral syringe, the Sesathin tasted different too, instead of nutty, kind of uh, just gross. My fat loss stopped too. I don't know if the oil went rancid or what... but the results certainly stopped with that batch. It tasted like that from the day I got it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:58 PM
  2. Anyone still using X-Factor?
    By Space Viking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:43 AM
  3. ANYONE STILL USING PRIME
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:30 PM
  4. PLCAR -Anyone still using it?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:06 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Log in
Log in