Awards
  • Established
What do you use to mix your bulk supplies with? Gatorade, crystal light etc etc

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mix 30g BCAA in water and drink it during my workout. No need for flavoring, you get used to the taste.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You sir, are hard core.
Lol, one day i ran out of my crystal light flavoring packets and had to drink it plain. I realized that it actually wasnt that bad, and decided to not use flavoring anymore.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, one day i ran out of my crystal light flavoring packets and had to drink it plain. I realized that it actually wasnt that bad, and decided to not use flavoring anymore.
LMAO, I might give it a try! I just ate that the bcaa bulk powders are always a pain to mix... I usually will leave them overnight in my refer so they dissolve... i hope that doesnt somehow make them non free form or something.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO, I might give it a try! I just ate that the bcaa bulk powders are always a pain to mix... I usually will leave them overnight in my refer so they dissolve... i hope that doesnt somehow make them non free form or something.
Nah they should be fine. I take a gallon jug that's about 1/4 full and dump the powder in it, after a few shakes it's dissolved enough for me.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I usually use xtend or modern bcaa or w/e is cheaper

Just mixed with water

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I used to mix mine with Crystal Light packets. Now, I just purchase flavored BCAAs. I don't see how anybody can drink it plain....brutal!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use the 420g container of x tend and add another 500g bulk bcaa so you still have some flavor. I also toss in a bit of creatine, LCLT, beta alanine.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
grab some of that new Mio water sheet. good stuff

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What company bulk bcaa do you use? I mix all mine with Gatorade.
I grab SP BCAA. I dont really care about the taste, and id rather not take in artificial sweeteners/excess sugar if i dont need to.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
What do you use to mix your bulk supplies with? Gatorade, crystal light etc etc
My favs is to mix my vanilla whey and whatever else into my coffee in the am or grapefruit juice in the pm using a 32 oz shaker bottle.
gf juice has the added benefit of going all day without refrigeration, too.

B

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm gonna start trying some stuff maybe propel water or cranberry juice, or just chug it fast with just water

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was curious about using Mio; seemed like it would be a good mixer.

What I've started doing is taking bulk BCAAs and cutting them with just a bit of a flavored amino product. I've got a TON of Purple Wraath in my stash, so I've been mixing say ~20g 4:1:1 BCAAs + 1-1.5 scoops of wraath in my 1/2 gallon jug. They mix up pretty solid and it doesn't taste strong, but it doesn't taste bad at all.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try some Stevia or even saw some Stevia lemon drops at Nutraplanet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know when cool down comes out, i will be mixing my BCAAs with that, assuming it doesnt have BCAAs in it. i could be wrong though. should be expecting it out pretty soon. i know dirk is working on the flavor right now.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
gatoarde and bccaa. i also add mio

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
This sounds odd I know, but I like to mix it in green tea. Particularly when dieting.

Y

yensid

Awards
unflavored 30g bcaa? that has to be like throwing flour into your mouth

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unflavored 30g bcaa? that has to be like throwing flour into your mouth
Its really not that bad. Ive been doing it for awhile, you really cant tell after so long.