Need advice guys!!!

newguy13

newguy13

Awards
I want to try out a good stack of products to help me put on size and strength but don't really know what is good out there! Was wondering if y'all could give me some info on products and what to stack them with! Thx!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are your stats? Age, height, weight, training experience, etc.

Obviously your diet and training are going to have the biggest influence on your gains, but granted everything else is on point and you have the basic supplements covered I would recommend Anabeta.

Alpha Mind

Awards
Professional-grade L-Glutamine, natural, high-quality protein, alpha lipoic acid, and a truckload of food.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I recommend a solid multi vitamin, Fish oil, a good whey protein, and I just started using Crealyze by Species nutrition. I am also a big fan of Test Drive by EST nutrition. I am using it now and getting good results. It is good to post your age, diet, and training before we can really give you the answers you need.

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
Assuming that you're 18 years of age or older, have your diet in check to put on size (this is crucial) and well versed in your training:

This is what I use:
Creatine
iForce Hemavol
iForce Maximize V2
Karbolyn
Protein powder

The only things on that list I deem necessary are protein and creatine. But, like others and I have said, if your diet is garbage, you're not going to grow. Supplements are there to aid in results, not produce them. It'd be beneficial to post what the other posters have said to, so we can further help you in your questions.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I also like Maximize V2. Blue Gene is great pre workout as well and doesn't contain stimulants.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene is great pre workout as well and doesn't contain stimulants.
Agreed. Lots of clean energy, hormone optimizing, natural aggression and strength increases. Thumbs up, for sure.

Other than that, I'd say:

Creatine
Fish Oil / Multivitamin
Amino acids / Protein powder
^ Pretty much covers it!

If you have extra money, a test/natty hormonal product like Blue Gene would give you the edge in the gym.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CEL Formestane or PES Erase
SNS DAA
Your Favorite Preworkout Here

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
DAA is good too. I buy it in bulk from NP.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your diet and training routine is on point, I'd give this killer stack a try.

Hardcore Testosterone Boosting and Recovery Stack!
Division 1~Formula-X~TitaniumXL!!!

Anti-estrogen/Cortisol Reducer
Erase

Pre-Workout
Anabolic Ignite

Kurjak

Kurjak

Awards
Food and diet are the main key to making big gains. If you're looking for an added edge I really liked the gains I made with Swole Stack by AI Sports Nutrition. That stack with proper vitamins, oils, protein, and eating like a monster will provide results. Cheers! Hope you make the gains you are looking for =]

newguy13

newguy13

Awards
What are your stats? Age, height, weight, training experience, etc.

Obviously your diet and training are going to have the biggest influence on your gains, but granted everything else is on point and you have the basic supplements covered I would recommend Anabeta.
Age:23 height:5'9 weight:155 training experience: the only thing I've ever taken before was decabolin and I made some serious gains but the gains did not stay. it was mainly water weight! I work out 5 days a week and I do hit heavy weights.

newguy13

newguy13

Awards
And thanks everyone for their input on everything and sorry I didn't get back sooner just been really busy!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
And thanks everyone for their input on everything and sorry I didn't get back sooner just been really busy!
No reason to have taken Decabolen. Anyway, keep training hard, and eat smart and eat a lot. I mean if you are training enough to stimulate a good appetite then eat till you are full each meal of good healthy food. Creatine, Protein, vitamins a natty booster and a lot of food equal good gains

newguy13

newguy13

Awards
Yeah I figured that out afterwords! Lol I know diet is key and I'm trying to eat tons it's difficult right now cause I have a newborn! When I do get to eat I take in red meats, potatoes, grilled chicken, fish and white rice... my metabolism is just really fast so not a lot stays!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age:23 height:5'9 weight:155 training experience: the only thing I've ever taken before was decabolin and I made some serious gains but the gains did not stay. it was mainly water weight! I work out 5 days a week and I do hit heavy weights.

Definitely eat more. Eat, eat, eat, and when you're full, eat again. As long as you're busting your ass in those training sessions, and eating more, you'll grow. If you would like to expedite this process then I would probably grab some Anabeta.

Whats your diet like?

newguy13

newguy13

Awards
Definitely eat more. Eat, eat, eat, and when you're full, eat again. As long as you're busting your ass in those training sessions, and eating more, you'll grow. If you would like to expedite this process then I would probably grab some Anabeta.

Whats your diet like?
Right now it's not really good.. I don't really have much time to eat a lot and I don't really have the money to be buying all the necessary foods but I'm working on making a schedule to let me eat at least 6 times a day plus protien shakes in between..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now it's not really good.. I don't really have much time to eat a lot and I don't really have the money to be buying all the necessary foods but I'm working on making a schedule to let me eat at least 6 times a day plus protien shakes in between..
I would definitely work towards getting your diet worked out before i invested in any supplements. You cant supplement for a poor diet/exercise routine.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet is crucial but supps can also help. SNS DAA, creatine mono or MCC, and protein is an effective and simple stack.