Where to get Epehdrine

Status
Not open for further replies.
mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I checked both places for ephedrine as well. They just had weird stuff like suphedrine. Idk what that is.

WildBill0771

WildBill0771

Awards
A lot of people take the Bronkaid route, but as NattyDisaster stated, not every state allows the product to be sold.

deputyjason

Awards
And you have to go to the pharmacy and ask for it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you have to go to the pharmacy and ask for it.
This.

It'll be hard to find, usually, and it'll be the little cards that sit in the holders (or just back at the pharmacy, period). Bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate and Primatene is Ephedrine hcl. Some used to claim hcl > sulfate, but any difference is negligible. I've used both and actually prefer sulfate. You can purchase the store's generic version, as well. It's the same ingredients. Just check the panel to see how much ephedrine is in there. My preference was always bronkaid because it was 25mg/cap versus the 12.5 that most others seem to be.

Also make sure to do plenty of research on EC stacks before starting. It can be intense.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4% bodyfat? Lol thats like stage shape for a bodybuilder. Do you have any idea how hard that is to maintain... maybe for a day or two, but you truly don't know what 4% bodyfat looks like.

Ephedrine can easily be shipped from canada for dirt cheap.

dvp

Awards
You can just buy it on Amazon. They dont(or at least didn't) sell it in Florida when I lived there and this was the route I used. Its legal.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4% bodyfat? Lol thats like stage shape for a bodybuilder. Do you have any idea how hard that is to maintain... maybe for a day or two, but you truly don't know what 4% bodyfat looks like.

Ephedrine can easily be shipped from canada for dirt cheap.
Was thinking the same thing.Carrying 4% bodyfat would actually be unhealthy,so unless someone is stage competing,not sure why they would want such a low bodyfat %.OP is carrying a very low bodyweight and has decent cuts,so I am not sure what he is trying to achieve.Personally,I would try to add some bulk while maintaining the definition he already has.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
You guys are right. I think I'm at 12-13% right now. I'd like to get down to 8-9% and see from there. I decided to just get bronkaid from the pharmacy (have to find the little card and ask pharmacist for it directly) so it's been solved!

All in all $25 got me:
60 ct 25mg ephedrine
100 ct 200mg caffeine
180 ct 81mg aspirin

It's working pretty well. Thank you everyone for the help. It took me a few tries until I actually found a place that carried it.

bigcat292

Awards
i am taking stimerex-es by high tech pharmaceutials it has ephedra extract in it. it has been working pretty dam good so far makes you hot as hell. ive tried oxyelite before and i think this is way better than that

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ephedra extract sucks. its the other stuff mixed in that product thats working.

i've found ephedrine is a much cleaner stim than all the other junk put out by sup companies.

3 bottles of ephedrine hcl can be had from canada for 14-15 bucks. i go with bronkaid because i like ephedrine sulphate better than hcl.

in the us i believe it is illegal to sell ephedrine as a weight loss supplement.

which is why it is only sold for it's intended use, as asthma medication (broncho dialator)

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
ephedra extract sucks. its the other stuff mixed in that product thats working.

i've found ephedrine is a much cleaner stim than all the other junk put out by sup companies.

3 bottles of ephedrine hcl can be had from canada for 14-15 bucks. i go with bronkaid because i like ephedrine sulphate better than hcl.

in the us i believe it is illegal to sell ephedrine as a weight loss supplement.

which is why it is only sold for it's intended use, as asthma medication (broncho dialator)
Exactly right. Bronkaid has 25mg ephedrine sulfate per pill and is roughly $12.
Primatene on the other hand contains 12.5mg ephedrine HCL and is $8.

Both have 60 pills, you do the math....

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are right. I think I'm at 12-13% right now. I'd like to get down to 8-9% and see from there. I decided to just get bronkaid from the pharmacy (have to find the little card and ask pharmacist for it directly) so it's been solved!

All in all $25 got me:
60 ct 25mg ephedrine
100 ct 200mg caffeine
180 ct 81mg aspirin

It's working pretty well. Thank you everyone for the help. It took me a few tries until I actually found a place that carried it.
Much more realistic bro :).

Mike

pykim01

Awards
does ECA really work? and how dangerous is it for heart health?

pykim01

Awards
for caffeine can i just use a fat loss product like oxy elite pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.