- 08-26-2011, 05:24 PM
- 08-26-2011, 06:51 PM
08-26-2011, 06:56 PM
08-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Thats the reason why two of CL products contain a good dose of Beta Alanine (white flood, purple wraath). It enhances the other compounds, creating a synergy.
Taking bulk beta alanine would enhance Green Mags effectiveness and powerful on its own.
Ive heard it say BA is the new generation creatine.
So green mag+ BA would be an AMAZING stack. Please post results!
08-29-2011, 11:25 AM
as posted above, should be good man! I don't think you'll want to go much higher than the 5g of BA...fyi, was reading online the other day that dosing of 6g/day didn't show any noticable difference in effect at over what 4-5g/day had...so you're set!
08-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Creatine + Beta-Alanine of course is a great stack.
I also agree with Schizm on dosing 4-5g.
08-29-2011, 01:42 PM
for me BA has to be 3.5g's + for it to do or feel anything.
Currently using creatine nitrate, 3.5g BA, need2slin. Never had a pump as good as these. fa king sick
Similar Forum Threads
- By fadi in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:25 PM
- By XxAnabolicBxX in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:19 PM
- By hutch89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:35 AM
- By ryan4415 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2007, 03:16 PM
- By Mar430 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 08-02-2007, 10:37 PM