Primaforce DAA

rodo123

Awards
I just started taking Primaforce DAA with Triazole and Act Xtreme. Has anybody used this stuff? I didnt know about the other DAA NP sells for about 13 bucks :( Anyway, is the quality of Primaforce DAA the same as any other?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've not heard/read anything negative about Primaforce...in fact, I believe it's the same owner as scivation...and smart powders...you should be alright with it...and, yes, we'll forgive you this time for not picking up the SNS brand sodium DAA... ;)

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
I've not heard/read anything negative about Primaforce...in fact, I believe it's the same owner as scivation...and smart powders...you should be alright with it...and, yes, we'll forgive you this time for not picking up the SNS brand sodium DAA... ;)
Can I use c4 and daa has a prework out? Or should I do daa by itself.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How were your results?
Good results. I find dosing all 3g preWO (after it builds up ~week 2) helps with a bit more aggressiveness...and overall strength...libido...ect...DAA is a highly effective T-booster for me...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA has been a great supplement for me.

I also like to dose preworkout.

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
Did you take daa and a prework out everyday? Or just the days you work out.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you take daa and a prework out everyday? Or just the days you work out.
everyday, good sir...from anywhere from 4 weeks up to 8 weeks...then take a break of at least 4 weeks...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in the future, just buy the bulk NP powder. why spend more when you can pay 13$ for a months supply of the same thing.

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
in the future, just buy the bulk NP powder. why spend more when you can pay 13$ for a months supply of the same thing.
When do you start feeling the effect of the Daa? Days ,weeks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I felt the DAA kick in for me on day 10... how? Lifting like an animal and weights felt lighter!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same as Click & stangB...somewhere in the middle of the 2nd week...

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
I felt the DAA kick in for me on day 10... how? Lifting like an animal and weights felt lighter!
Did u take DAA by itself or other stuff? I plan on taking it with a pre work out. Also how much water should I use? I'm going use a scoop and a half for my pre work out

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Did u take DAA by itself or other stuff? I plan on taking it with a pre work out. Also how much water should I use? I'm going use a scoop and a half for my pre work out
It really doesnt matter its like creatine, just take the 3g a day whenever.

The first time I took it, I took it Pre-workout and just mixed it in with my preworkout (noexplode at the time).

Now I just take it in the morning when I wake up in an 8oz glass of water.

How much water is totally up to you, however you like it most - doesnt matter ultimately.

First time I was takin DAA by itself

this time I am taking DAA, LCLT, Tforce, Erase, Creatine - plus Assault preworkout and RecoverPro during

robertvv

robertvv

Awards
It really doesnt matter its like creatine, just take the 3g a day whenever.

The first time I took it, I took it Pre-workout and just mixed it in with my preworkout (noexplode at the time).

Now I just take it in the morning when I wake up in an 8oz glass of water.

How much water is totally up to you, however you like it most - doesnt matter ultimately.

First time I was takin DAA by itself

this time I am taking DAA, LCLT, Tforce, Erase, Creatine - plus Assault preworkout and RecoverPro during
Cool. Thank you for responding back. I'm new to Daa, this will be the first time taking it.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Cool. Thank you for responding back. I'm new to Daa, this will be the first time taking it.
If your young... you probably dont need it... so I dont know your age but if <21 probably not gonna do much for ya... if yer old like me... it helps.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards