Trying to have a baby, creatine OK?

SlyCamaro

Awards
Me and my wife are currently trying to have a baby... I was wondering is it ok for me to be taking creatine? What supps are OK and what should I stay away from? Thanks

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna take creatine though, be sure to ice your loins every night to stay potent...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
You're good to go, man. Those babies should be strong! haha. Good luck. There is nothing like having kids. I have 2 princesses, and they are my world!

SlyCamaro

Awards
Thanks guys, the creatine I take says can cause birth defects... but I figured that ment preg women should not take it! I kinda freaked out about this hole kid thing, she wants me to stay off supps.... but damn I live on that **** LOL

TateFTW

TateFTW

Awards
Haha, that's nothing. My wife almost killed me when she realized that my cycle of epi had crossed into our set time to start trying for a kid. The next day she got a positive pregnancy test.

remember, every time you eat meat you take creatine, that's why it's called a dietary supplement.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol your fine man!

Mike

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yeah creatine is ok bro. lol. You could get a test-booster like t-911 to get your weewee to stay up all day :lol:

or test :D

but either way your fine just don't wear tight undies and take super long and super hot showers ;)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
creatine make baby strong like bull