I found a weight gain pill

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
No ingredients listed, passssss.

Try to ingest more calorically dense foods like nut butters, oils, etc. The only appetite stimulant I'd try (and have read mixed reviews about) is Black Hole by CL. Hit or miss it seems.

ALON147

Awards
Thanks for sharing, Its a great site I have check this and get a great information and change over there on this site. How is this possible? How he has gain a weight? Ridiculous.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
from the website, "CB-1 is an all-natural appetite stimulant"

Think of this.... CB-1 .... cannabinoid receptors (CB)

I'm thinking it's like Black HOLE

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Try to ingest more calorically dense foods like nut butters, oils, etc. The only appetite stimulant I'd try (and have read mixed reviews about) is Black Hole by CL. Hit or miss it seems.
Black HOLE worked awesome for me. I was able to eat alot more than normal

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bro, i know how to gain weight. im not asking for help lol just thought it was an interesting find

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from the website, "CB-1 is an all-natural appetite stimulant"

Think of this.... CB-1 .... cannabinoid receptors (CB)

I'm thinking it's like Black HOLE
only appetite stim that works for me is AnaBeta, and that isnt its primary function.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Cannabinoids? Won't these show up in a drug test?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Wasn't implying that you didn't, just trying to help in any way I can, since the site doesn't even list ingredients for me to look at to try and help that way ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food and megace will do you good. im jk lol.

Mike

Jahcuree

'travis' jumped on that there test. But im also interested for the educated supplement folks. buump

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well its hard to know exactly what it is because it doesnt really explain the ingredients.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is all the website says about ingredients

CB-1 Weight Gainer contains a special extract from the root of the echinacea purpurea plant. It is designed for rapid weight gain. The active ingredient in the exclusive CB-1 complex has been cited in over 810 scientific studies. It has been used by thousands of satisfied customers. No adverse side effects have been reported since CB-1's original product design. CB-1 contains no steroids, drugs, or other dangerous or synthetic compounds. CB-1 is a safe, 100% natural, herbal product.

CB-1 weight gain pills are designed to be safe and effective: A component of just one of the classes of compounds found in CB-1 Weight Gainer has been demonstrated in multiple, independent studies to increase calorie intake by over 450% in just 1-2 hours.

Top research and over 60 years of manufacturing experience have combined for the first time to create the most effective and science-driven weight gain pill in existence.

CB-1 Weight Gainer is 100% guaranteed safe and effective to gain weight fast—experience it for yourself today!

i know it is more than likely a scam, i am just curious to see whats it in and if it has any true value. i emailed them asking for the exact ingredients. if they tell me, ill post them on here.

Jahcuree

"CB-1 Weight Gainer has been demonstrated in multiple, independent studies to increase calorie intake by over 450% in just 1-2 hours."

450% in 1-2 hours?? this claim scares me. sounds outrageous

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Everyone knows you just gotta drink the Russian bear to get huuuuge!

holysnikey

Awards
You're not actually gaining weight from CB-1 receptor stimulants they just increase appetite like marijuana so that you can gain weight by eating more. But the only legal one I know of is Blackhole.Marijuana is very effective at it but is illegal and easily detected by tests plus sedating.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
800 mg of Echinacea per serving. Its mostly used for stimulating immune response, but I have seen it in appetite stimulation blends. I wonder if certain extracts are better for appetite than others...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
800 mg of Echinacea per serving. Its mostly used for stimulating immune response, but I have seen it in appetite stimulation blends. I wonder if certain extracts are better for appetite than others...
I believe it depends on the part of the plant. Banaba and agmatine are both pretty decent appetite stimulants IME

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang had no clue this thread was still going!

JoeHT

Awards
I found another weight gainer pill, but it may be too big to swallow:

big-mac.jpg

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Echinacea is not good to take long term as to overstimulation of immune response can cause long term issues. Mucana puriens, banaba root, isoflavones... Better options. Take a look at IGF2 if you want some boosts on weight gain. The only appetite stimulation I know of is Blackhole and doobies.

holysnikey

Awards
A lot of antidepressants can cause intense appetites but there are other side effects such as ED, lethargy, insomnia etc. But if you need to be on one anyway may want to think about getting on it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ very true for that and bi polar meds. Not worth it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say, this is an old thread!

Black Hole doesn't contain cannibinoids, that would be illegial. But it has ingredients that work off your cannibinoid receptors. Contains no THC or anything illegial, just gives you the "munchies" without the high and stupidity that goes with marijuana. Black HOLE also has the effect of making you relaxed too, which is a nice side effect, especially when sitting down at a big meal with family, friends or a date.

holysnikey

Awards
Its not illegal to have cannabinoids as long as they aren't illegal cannabinoids. Obviously it doesn't contain THC or CBD which is illegal. It says right in their description that it contains cannabinoids. They call them Cannabinomimetic Alklamides but they are CB1 and CB2 agonists.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I saw an article about echinacea in some fitness magazine and how it helps appetite. Got a bottle for $3 and popped a bunch. I could tell a difference. Also said to mix with ginger root so when u cram in an uncomfortable amount of food it wont upset your stomach as much. Its not a huge difference, but noticable. Ghrp6... Now that stuff will get you kicked out of a buffet!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bro, i know how to gain weight. im not asking for help lol just thought it was an interesting find
:laughing:

This is like that Visalus crap or what ever it was u brought up a few months back. :lol: