I found a weight gain pill

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ginandtonic
    800 mg of Echinacea per serving. Its mostly used for stimulating immune response, but I have seen it in appetite stimulation blends. I wonder if certain extracts are better for appetite than others...
    Echinacea is not good to take long term as to overstimulation of immune response can cause long term issues. Mucana puriens, banaba root, isoflavones... Better options. Take a look at IGF2 if you want some boosts on weight gain. The only appetite stimulation I know of is Blackhole and doobies.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. A lot of antidepressants can cause intense appetites but there are other side effects such as ED, lethargy, insomnia etc. But if you need to be on one anyway may want to think about getting on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    •   

3. ^ very true for that and bi polar meds. Not worth it.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

4. I was going to say, this is an old thread!

Black Hole doesn't contain cannibinoids, that would be illegial. But it has ingredients that work off your cannibinoid receptors. Contains no THC or anything illegial, just gives you the "munchies" without the high and stupidity that goes with marijuana. Black HOLE also has the effect of making you relaxed too, which is a nice side effect, especially when sitting down at a big meal with family, friends or a date.

5. Its not illegal to have cannabinoids as long as they aren't illegal cannabinoids. Obviously it doesn't contain THC or CBD which is illegal. It says right in their description that it contains cannabinoids. They call them Cannabinomimetic Alklamides but they are CB1 and CB2 agonists.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

6. I saw an article about echinacea in some fitness magazine and how it helps appetite. Got a bottle for $3 and popped a bunch. I could tell a difference. Also said to mix with ginger root so when u cram in an uncomfortable amount of food it wont upset your stomach as much. Its not a huge difference, but noticable. Ghrp6... Now that stuff will get you kicked out of a buffet!
    CELTIC LABS REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

bro, i know how to gain weight. im not asking for help lol just thought it was an interesting find

This is like that Visalus crap or what ever it was u brought up a few months back.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. FDA found tainted weight loss products
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 06:22 PM
  3. Can't gain weight
    By Ebankls in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 08:43 PM