Best Mass Gainer

  1. Registered User
    suoth825's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0

    Best Mass Gainer


    Hey guys I have been looking to the lowest cost mass gainer, that does not contain maltodextrin, so far the lowest cost for me over about 60 days would be MHP up your mass, at about 200 dollars, and I would be having two servings a day, since I will be at college and it will be hard to get 2 solid meals in-between breakfast and lunch and dinner and lunch, the second most likely after my workout.

  2. Registered User
    massolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  ??? lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    311
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suoth825 View Post
    Hey guys I have been looking to the lowest cost mass gainer, that does not contain maltodextrin, so far the lowest cost for me over about 60 days would be MHP up your mass, at about 200 dollars, and I would be having two servings a day, since I will be at college and it will be hard to get 2 solid meals in-between breakfast and lunch and dinner and lunch, the second most likely after my workout.
    Up Your Mass
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    real food.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Check out Golden Gains, the carb source is good, fruits & veggies complex, healthy fats.
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    real food.
    He doesn't have time for a meal, because of classes.
  6. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0


    I would go with a homemade gainer of the following
    2 scoops of chocolate whey
    2 cups of water
    1 cup of oats
    1 banana OR 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    4 ice cubes
  7. Registered User
    Ducati7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    99
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suoth825 View Post
    Hey guys I have been looking to the lowest cost mass gainer, that does not contain maltodextrin, so far the lowest cost for me over about 60 days would be MHP up your mass, at about 200 dollars, and I would be having two servings a day, since I will be at college and it will be hard to get 2 solid meals in-between breakfast and lunch and dinner and lunch, the second most likely after my workout.
    Too bad this has Soy SuproŽ Soy Protein Isolate in it...I like the carb profile though.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,539
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    He doesn't have time for a meal, because of classes.
    if you have time for a shake, u have time for food. cook the night before and scarf it down.
  9. Registered User
    suoth825's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Ducati7 View Post
    Too bad this has Soy SuproŽ Soy Protein Isolate in it...I like the carb profile though.
    Why don't you like that it has soy protein in it?
    And it also will be hard for me to cook food in my dorm room and bring it to class, so I decided to go with the up your mass
  10. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suoth825 View Post
    Why don't you like that it has soy protein in it?
    And it also will be hard for me to cook food in my dorm room and bring it to class, so I decided to go with the up your mass
    Soy is estrogenic but how much it effects each person is debatable. I personally never have soy but that is just me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I would go with a homemade gainer of the following
    2 scoops of chocolate whey
    2 cups of water
    1 cup of oats
    1 banana OR 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
    4 ice cubes
    ^^ Good post.. you can always grind your oats its easier to drink
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  12. Registered User
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    793
    Answers
    0


    Like they've said...REAL food! Eat and eat until you can't eat anymore and then eat again. How do you think people get fat? They just keep eating and you should do the same...but unlike them you should eat clean and lift!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone here of S MASS lean gainer before? Help
    By Machwon1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:33 AM
  2. BEST PROTEIN MASS GAINER
    By kelley918 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. ISO MASS XTREME GAINER
    By mpanza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:49 AM
  4. Good Mass Gainer
    By HillbillyRock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 01:57 PM
  5. Customizing Mass Gainer
    By cashiertan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 11:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in