Best Mass Gainer

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
Hey guys I have been looking to the lowest cost mass gainer, that does not contain maltodextrin, so far the lowest cost for me over about 60 days would be MHP up your mass, at about 200 dollars, and I would be having two servings a day, since I will be at college and it will be hard to get 2 solid meals in-between breakfast and lunch and dinner and lunch, the second most likely after my workout.

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have been looking to the lowest cost mass gainer, that does not contain maltodextrin, so far the lowest cost for me over about 60 days would be MHP up your mass, at about 200 dollars, and I would be having two servings a day, since I will be at college and it will be hard to get 2 solid meals in-between breakfast and lunch and dinner and lunch, the second most likely after my workout.
Up Your Mass

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Check out Golden Gains, the carb source is good, fruits & veggies complex, healthy fats.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would go with a homemade gainer of the following
2 scoops of chocolate whey
2 cups of water
1 cup of oats
1 banana OR 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
4 ice cubes

Ducati7

Awards
Too bad this has Soy Supro® Soy Protein Isolate in it...I like the carb profile though.

suoth825

suoth825

Awards
Too bad this has Soy Supro® Soy Protein Isolate in it...I like the carb profile though.
Why don't you like that it has soy protein in it?
And it also will be hard for me to cook food in my dorm room and bring it to class, so I decided to go with the up your mass

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you like that it has soy protein in it?
And it also will be hard for me to cook food in my dorm room and bring it to class, so I decided to go with the up your mass
Soy is estrogenic but how much it effects each person is debatable. I personally never have soy but that is just me.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would go with a homemade gainer of the following
2 scoops of chocolate whey
2 cups of water
1 cup of oats
1 banana OR 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
4 ice cubes
^^ Good post.. you can always grind your oats its easier to drink

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Like they've said...REAL food! Eat and eat until you can't eat anymore and then eat again. How do you think people get fat? They just keep eating and you should do the same...but unlike them you should eat clean and lift!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mraesthetic12 Supplements 34
MenaceII Supplements 55
diggyroxx Supplements 21
Supplement Logs 2
Supplements 9