Sustain Alpha

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take to kick in?

I know usually for me test boosters kick in the 3rd/4th week but wondering if people feel it quicker due to topical absorption!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In PCT I typically feel it within the first few days (libido) as a standalone or ran with a natty stack it was the first week or 2

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah SA is super quick to feel the huge increase in libido. now depending on why you are using it, you may not see strength gains until week 2 or 3, but the test will be increased well before then hence the libido jump. my fav addition to any PCT

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran the Liquavade version of Sustain Alpha along with Tcf-1 and the rest of the testosterone recovery stack ( endoamp and toco 8 ) as a natty stack in June. About the 2nd or 3rd day I could tell it was at work because libido started to increase. By about the 2nd week recovery from workouts and a little bit of strength increased. The increase in better overall feeling was probably the thing effect I liked most though.

Id like to see how the topical compares as it's supposed to be slightly better according to users who have used both.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
I ran the Liquavade version of Sustain Alpha along with Tcf-1 and the rest of the testosterone recovery stack ( endoamp and toco 8 ) as a natty stack in June. About the 2nd or 3rd day I could tell it was at work because libido started to increase. By about the 2nd week recovery from workouts and a little bit of strength increased. The increase in better overall feeling was probably the thing effect I liked most though.

Id like to see how the topical compares as it's supposed to be slightly better according to users who have used both.
Yeah heard the topical is way better lets see how it goes! Plus my sex drive has been dead for a while so libido increase is welcome need to become a sex beast like there in Spartacus ?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Yeah heard the topical is way better lets see how it goes! Plus my sex drive has been dead for a while so libido increase is welcome need to become a sex beast like there in Spartacus ?
Sorry meat :) not ? lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I felt it very quick...within 3 days

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm on my 2nd day nothing to report yet ( I know it's too early ) let's see how it goes after the first week! I hope I do respond to SA just cause of all the positive reviews I've heard

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm on my 2nd day nothing to report yet ( I know it's too early ) let's see how it goes after the first week! I hope I do respond to SA just cause of all the positive reviews I've heard
Apply some to the balls:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will make your balls shrink and grow tumors.....

ha ha ha, just kidding. :lmao:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have :) ! Is it ok to put some on the manhood as well it won't have any adverse effects will it?
Just to be sure, you do have the topical version right?