Why do people think natural test boosters are bad for teens?

Griz15

Awards
Well i wouldnt recommend them to a teenager, but i was just reading some reviews on stuff and there was a 17 year old that said '' i know this might mess up my test production but i took the risk''. It doesn't mess up your test production. I took them when i was 16 and i was fine, actually my trainer recommended that it's fine but it wouldnt have made a huge difference. Correct me if im wrong?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a matter of:

In your teens your test levels are very high. A test booster is not going to make any difference. It is just placebodrol at that age

Since the herbs do have activity of hormonal alteration, and its not doing anything positive for you, its not worth the risk of them causing anything negative to all the pathways in rapid development in your teens.

Your trainer probably doesnt know much about the biochemistry of puberty, or testosterone enhancing supplements.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a matter of:

In your teens your test levels are very high. A test booster is not going to make any difference. It is just placebodrol at that age

Since the herbs do have activity of hormonal alteration, and its not doing anything positive for you, its not worth the risk of them causing anything negative to all the pathways in rapid development in your teens.

Your trainer probably doesnt know much about the biochemistry of puberty, or testosterone enhancing supplements.
^^^^ This.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How do you know it didn't mess up your test production?

You could turn 30 and have very low T levels.

Always better to wait.

Griz15

Awards
Well i would have to agree for sure with you guys but it doesnt cauSe shutdown or anything, ive been told that a bunch of times. And if you have low test production .. you can just take more test boosters, right? Im 21 but i still take test boosters so i know my levels arent low

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you know your levels aren't low?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Wow.. .and this is how and why the FDA cracks down on this stuff...

These kids think they know it all and just start popping pills and have NO idea what its doing to them internally... they just assume because there are no outward signs that nothing negative could possibly happen to them.

Hey Griz... READ is all I can say, cuz its very clear you dive into the pool without checking if there is water in it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i would have to agree for sure with you guys but it doesnt cauSe shutdown or anything, ive been told that a bunch of times. And if you have low test production .. you can just take more test boosters, right? Im 21 but i still take test boosters so i know my levels arent low
actually a number of them have been shown to suppress natural production.

Griz15

Awards
as why i wrote correct me if im wrong.. it was more of a question.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Get a new trainer. Supplement use shouldn't be based on whether or not it can "hurt" you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, some herbs can free up testosterone, allowing for more of it to be used, like say binding to shbg.

aromatase inhibitors seem like they'd be benificial. maybe look for some herbal stuff that does this.

it isn't going to directly boost t levels, but free more of it up to be used.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fadogia can suppress LH output, bulbine natalensis lowers testosterone levels if the dose is high.

Griz15

Awards
All of these were great answers for sure. Definitely something i was not aware about. When i was younger i only took a test booster for like a month so it didnt really mess me up,atleast i dont think lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont believe a test booster would mess anyone up unless they had too much money, and spent a large amount of it on natty test boosters, and took 3-4 times the rec serving for 2-3 months.

Griz15

Awards
i dont believe a test booster would mess anyone up unless they had too much money, and spent a large amount of it on natty test boosters, and took 3-4 times the rec serving for 2-3 months.
This is what id think too.

amethyst

Awards
test booster won't hurt teens, won't really help either, it's ph/ds that can mess teens up, trust me, played around with them at age 15, my brother is 6'3, my sister is 5'11, dads 6'2 and mom is 5'9. I'm 36 now and 5'8, was 5'6 at 15, seriously stunted my growth, had ed at 20 years of age too

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
im not sure that it would 'mess you up', but how would/do you know your test levels havent been suppressed (not saying they have or havent, just saying)? but i do think its pointless and a ridiculous waste of money (that could go towards better supplements/food) to take them as a teen.

heres my logic... just because something is 'natural' doesnt necessarily mean its safe. i mean, im not gonna go eat berries off the trees in my backyard just because theyre 'natural'.... being at an age where your body is starting to produce these hormones and is going through so many changes, why try and mess with them (unless, of course, your doctor has found that youre body isnt producing them as it should, etc)?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
test booster won't hurt teens, won't really help either, it's ph/ds that can mess teens up, trust me, played around with them at age 15, my brother is 6'3, my sister is 5'11, dads 6'2 and mom is 5'9. I'm 36 now and 5'8, was 5'6 at 15, seriously stunted my growth, had ed at 20 years of age too
can you stick around and be my spokesperson for when 17 year old "hardgainers" (ie poor eaters) come here wanting to use steroids?