200mg caffeine +2.5mg yohimbine vs 300mg caffeine

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Which would be the better buzz to get me through the last half hour of my workout. I know thats a weird time to take stims, but I like my stims at the end, just to clear up exaustion.

Also, who has a good 2.5mg yohimbine pill that releases quickley?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want it to hit you fast, better stick with an energy shot or liquid.

I would just use 200mg caffeine

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As far as your 2nd question, SNS makes quality 2.5 mg Yohimbine HCl Capsules.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take a few SNS Yohimbine caps after my workout and before my cardio session and it really helps push me though.

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Personally I like caffeine alone, yohimbine makes me feel horrible I think some people are more sensitive than others.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well mr. cooper will be happy to learn that I will at least try the SNS yohimbine with 200mg of caffeine from SNS Focus XT! Lets hpe I dont regret this! I already love the way Focus makes me feel, but I just whant to get a little more stimed out for my wourkout....the end at least.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I like caffeine alone, yohimbine makes me feel horrible I think some people are more sensitive than others.
yeah I also hear so many mixed results with yohimbine. That's why I started low and eventually was able to take it up to 15mg without noticing anything adverse.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'll take a few SNS Yohimbine caps after my workout and before my cardio session and it really helps push me though.
21 mg's gives me a nice smooth alertness. I work out at 5 am each morning and get up at 3:30 - so I need an additional push to get me into the gym. Yohimbine HCL (3 mg caps) is what I've been using. It's just a very smooth level of alertness - nothing jolting at all.

Yohimbine is some strange **** man. Some people get too wired, some people not at all.