TRIAZOLE + ACTIVATE XTREME + DAA????

rodo123

Awards
Would adding the DAA be too much? Benficial? Counterproductive?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should compliment the others quite well. Triazole for the reported E increases and mucuna in AX for the prolactin issues.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add in Adamantium instead of bulk DAA, the DAA/LCLT combo would work sick with Activate and Triazole. Nice extra boost of test and the LCLT will help increase the overall effects of this killer stack.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
agreed.........DAA would make a nice addition to that stack

rodo123

Awards
when should i take the daa? Should I take it in the morning along with the 2AX and 2TRZL?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah go with adamentium

rodo123

Awards
ill try adamantium sometime in the future, for now ill just stick with pure daa.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I've used this stack before. I only used the DAA for 4 weeks out of an 8 week cycle though. Mine looked like this:

AX: Week 1 - 8
TRZ: Week 1 - 8
DAA: Week 3 - 6

I took the all three before breakfast personally. As far as I know only the AX is really necessary to take on an empty stomach though. So you can take the TRZ/DAA at some other time if you prefer.

4 caps of DAA at once. Stick with 2 caps TRZ AM and 1 cap TRZ PM though.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Add in Adamantium instead of bulk DAA, the DAA/LCLT combo would work sick with Activate and Triazole. Nice extra boost of test and the LCLT will help increase the overall effects of this killer stack.
This is a great idea actually.

ill try adamantium sometime in the future, for now ill just stick with pure daa.
Understandable.