IMPORTANCE OF QC

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
IMPORTANCE OF QC
[HR][/HR] im inspired by comments made in another thread

HOW IMPORTANT IS QUALITY CONTROL TO YOU?

take these things into account first

PRICING, HOW MUCH DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?
- solid qc usually equals higher price
- solid quality as in dosing and source equals higher price
however we are all in different boats so to speak, and saying price doesnt matter when its going into my body is one thing to say, but for the 22yr old student its usually another thing to follow

IS IT IMPORTANT ALL INGREDIENTS ARE LISTED?
or is it cool your weak ph or prewo is spiked with 6mg of superdrol and you are taking it unknowingly?

HOW IMPORTANT IS BETA TESTING VS TRUSTING A BRAND?
example andro series, you the customer were the beta testers

before this turns into a back n forth of whos better or not, let me point out....need2 has a track record we all know about, from the monsterdrol fiasco to the owner admittedly saying he doesnt test products......primordial put out a hormonal line for immediate sale based on hypothetical results.....muscle tech was rumored to have spiked, i think it was a protein, with dbol on the products first batch to increase interest.....ibe has had issues with the consistency of epistane....recently taurus put out a spray, where the doses do not equal the ml on the bottle.... vpx, lol, where to start.........so no one is 100% perfect, so lets avoid the pp vs need2 shouting that id figure would come up eventually

LETS HERE EVERYONES THOUGHTS

personally, price doesnt matter to me, TO A POINT, where i realize im being raped, as in i wont pay $50 for those prewo on bb.com like optima, thats nuts regardless of the 1000 ingredients.....qc IS important, because of the fact that **** is going in me, but if animal came out with something new untested, i like em so much id buy it anyway, maybe pp too but no one else.....quality is important obviously, however knowing protein factory protein is top notch i still buy gaspari or ef because the taste is outta this world

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I agree QC is important and in most cases higher QC does = higher costs but not in all cases, greed is also a big part of it. If a company isn't greedy at all but has a good solid source and orders a lot of product at a time the price can definitely be kept down while keeping QC up. This industry does lack a lot of truthfulness though that is for sure.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^ im not behind the scenes so good insight

and for the record, whatever is out there, and i referenced it....iv used ibe epi, and to date, my favorite ph of em all, gains vs sides its hard to beat, and altho i use inj, i still kicked my last cycle with 60mg of it

the truthfulness part im sure is dead on.....i have a friend on here, repped a company, had a falling out, and privately alot of stuff came out i was surprised out.......it is what it is i guess

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah and I wasn't just referring to us, just saying all of this in general ya know. I can't really speak for any companies though as I don't know their inner workings ;).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will only buy from companies that are cGMP. Why people will risk their health to save a few dollars is beyond me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I will only buy from companies that are cGMP. Why people will risk their health to save a few dollars is beyond me.
Exactly. I'm all set with cross-contamination and hormones in my products.
All of Controlled Labs products are made in a GMP facility, for everyones FYI.
I've never seen much of a price difference at all...it would, literally, be a few dollars.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. I'm all set with cross-contamination and hormones in my products.
All of Controlled Labs products are made in a GMP facility, for everyones FYI.
I've never seen much of a price difference at all...it would, literally, be a few dollars.
It's an investment on the companies part, but it pays off in the long run.