BPI Solid: d'you guys know what that is? - AnabolicMinds.com

BPI Solid: d'you guys know what that is?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

BPI Solid: d'you guys know what that is?

Just saw this around the web: Solid
    no ingredients yet, any guess on what this product would be comparable to?
    Just curious
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

2. New Member

I'm in to read something about it
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

They must be really proud of it. I've been trying to get the ingredient profile for quite some time now on their facebook page
    •   

4. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I didn't even get if it's a ph or not

5. New Member

Don't think so, even if it sounds strange to me. I read somewhere that are 'natural occuring ingredients'. In 2 weeks we will know much more about it..
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Interesting....Curious as well
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Has BPI ever put out anything that's earth shatteringly good?
  8. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Dunno, I've never tried anything from BPI to be honest lol

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I am interested to see if this is another over hyped supplement. From what I read so far, it is a test booster. If it is worth anything, might nice to run this after a ph cycle. Would also be nice to see how it compares to AH by PP.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I've tried a few of their products, in fact I have a huge amount of samples of various BPI products. You're not missing anything.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I can honestly say I DO like their rx6. That's a great energy/thermogenic supplement that lasts up to 6 hours easily without losing effectiveness. The roxylean was a fail for me and 1.M.R. just felt like jack3d.
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!
  12. New Member

SOLID™ Proprietary Blend 100mg
    Borassus Aethiopum (Germinating Shoot) *
    Tulbaghia Violacea Harv. (Leaf And Rhizome) *
    Cynodon Dactylon (Aerial) *

Any feedback/serious science on these herbs??
  13. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Never heard of any of that.. No tests on humans = no buy for me
    I made that mistake way too many times

14. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

From wiki

2ns herb:

Tulbaghia violacea (Society Garlic, Pink Agapanthus) is a plant species indigenous to southern Africa and is used locally as a herbal remedy/medicine to treat several ailments. Recently it ws demonstrated to have androgenic[1] and anti-cancer[2] properties in vitro.

3rd one:
    Additional research is being conducted on C. dactylon involving its glycemic potential, which is involved in the treatment of diabetes. In laboratory rats treated with the ethanolic extract of defatted C. dactylon, hypoglycemic and anti-diabetic results were observed on the blood glucose levels of the tested population.[4] Test populations showed nearly a 50% drop in blood glucose levels when the proper dosage was administered.[4] This suggests the potential for Cynodon dactylon to become an alternative to current diabetes medications. Used in traditional cultures for toothache & amibiasis(dysentry)

So the third one seems some sort of GDA

Nothing on the first really

15. New Member

Cynodon Dactylon (Aerial) is even a mild diuretic.

As the majority of the supplements hitting the market in these years, there's little research and only experience could give an answer on effectiveness. We even cannot know anything about side effects of course.

That said, i'm really interested in knowing about the effectiveness of this supplement because it is claimed to act like a drug we all know and this make me really curious LOL
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Has BPI ever put out anything that's earth shatteringly good?
    Usually they're earthshattering-ly underwhelming.
  17. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by menphisdaemon View Post
    Cynodon Dactylon (Aerial) is even a mild diuretic.

As the majority of the supplements hitting the market in these years, there's little research and only experience could give an answer on effectiveness. We even cannot know anything about side effects of course.
    Agree, which in my experience usually means you're gonna waste money unfortunately :/

Quote Originally Posted by menphisdaemon View Post
    That said, i'm really interested in knowing about the effectiveness of this supplement because it is claimed to act like a drug we all know and this make me really curious LOL
    lol everyone but me? Act like what if I may?

18. Handsome and intelligent

A pre-show diuretic, perhaps?
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  19. Hix

I will try this for sure
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Just bought some RoxyLean on bbcom and got a free 10 day trial of Solid. Guess I'll be letting you guys know how it is.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Going to be trying this soon myself.
    Supposed to really be good for cutting and staying lean.
    And since I am on a perpetual cut (my body type is an (endo/meso) mix so bulking is easy as drinking Focus XT.

Plus it is supposed to work at one cap a day and I am looking to cut down on my pill amounts anyway.
    Will run it for a couple of months and give a general opinion if I remember.
    Other than my corporate slave occupation it is really difficult for me to log anything.

Have seen good reviews elsewhere about it.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Going to be trying this soon myself.
    Supposed to really be good for cutting and staying lean.
    And since I am on a perpetual cut (my body type is an (endo/meso) mix so bulking is easy as drinking Focus XT.

Plus it is supposed to work at one cap a day and I am looking to cut down on my pill amounts anyway.
    Will run it for a couple of months and give a general opinion if I remember.
    Other than my corporate slave occupation it is really difficult for me to log anything.

Have seen good reviews elsewhere about it.
    Where have you seen logs and reviews on it? This is pretty new, so if you can, please provide link to logs and reviews. I have looked, and found no such information. Not saying there aren't any, I just have not seen them.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Where have you seen logs and reviews on it? This is pretty new, so if you can, please provide link to logs and reviews. I have looked, and found no such information. Not saying there aren't any, I just have not seen them.
    No logs but I have seen reviews,
    Will PM you the info.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Thanks, I really appreciate.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't seen ANY as well other than at BB.com's STORE (the feedback is all BS, just to pimp sales)

I've googled my butt off on this stuff and NOTHING but SOLICITED posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice post from someone on another forum...........

Flippin' BPI and their outrageous claims. This product is stupid as hell.

Borassus Aethiopum - literally a miniture palm tree that I have growing in my front yard. There is no info on what this plant or its extracts do for us bodybuilders. Really random plant I may add...

Tulbaghia Violacea - this has just recently been to show that it may have androgenic properties. The thing is, it has NEVER been tested on humans, so who is to say that it really does have that effect, and who knows what the supposed dosage is supposed to be also?

And here is the last ingredients info, why the hell is it in this product to begin with?

Cynodon dactylon has been studied at the University of Allahabad in India, and is reported to have antimicrobial and antiviral properties, and has been suggested for treatment of urinary tract infections, prostatitis, syphilis, and dysentery. Additional research is being conducted on C. dactylon involving its glycemic potential, which is involved in the treatment of diabetes. In laboratory rats treated with the ethanolic extract of defatted C. dactylon, hypoglycemic and anti-diabetic results were observed on the blood glucose levels of the tested population.Test populations showed nearly a 50% drop in blood glucose levels when the proper dosage was administered. This suggests the potential for Cynodon dactylon to become an alternative to current diabetes medications. Used in traditional cultures for toothache & amibiasis(dysentry).

And lets not forget that there is literally a measly 100mg of 'proprietary' blend in this product. Super underdosed if the ingredients were even legit? yeah I think so lol

I really dislike BPI. They are most likely hoping that stupid kids at GNC look at the label on this product and see a bunch of fancy herb names and fall for it.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  27. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Nice post from someone on another forum...........

Flippin' BPI and their outrageous claims. This product is stupid as hell.

Borassus Aethiopum - literally a miniture palm tree that I have growing in my front yard. There is no info on what this plant or its extracts do for us bodybuilders. Really random plant I may add...

Tulbaghia Violacea - this has just recently been to show that it may have androgenic properties. The thing is, it has NEVER been tested on humans, so who is to say that it really does have that effect, and who knows what the supposed dosage is supposed to be also?

And here is the last ingredients info, why the hell is it in this product to begin with?

Cynodon dactylon has been studied at the University of Allahabad in India, and is reported to have antimicrobial and antiviral properties, and has been suggested for treatment of urinary tract infections, prostatitis, syphilis, and dysentery. Additional research is being conducted on C. dactylon involving its glycemic potential, which is involved in the treatment of diabetes. In laboratory rats treated with the ethanolic extract of defatted C. dactylon, hypoglycemic and anti-diabetic results were observed on the blood glucose levels of the tested population.Test populations showed nearly a 50% drop in blood glucose levels when the proper dosage was administered. This suggests the potential for Cynodon dactylon to become an alternative to current diabetes medications. Used in traditional cultures for toothache & amibiasis(dysentry).

And lets not forget that there is literally a measly 100mg of 'proprietary' blend in this product. Super underdosed if the ingredients were even legit? yeah I think so lol

I really dislike BPI. They are most likely hoping that stupid kids at GNC look at the label on this product and see a bunch of fancy herb names and fall for it.
    lol, enough said
    I wasn't expecting much anyway but this is very funny...
    I'm seeing so many bs supplements coming out lately

Seems to me like lotsa companies are trying to put out the "next best thing",
    revolutionary products, but in the end based on absolute nothing but internet hypes, wtf?
    I guess this politics works to some extent..

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Agreed Auto!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Hmmm they not specified what method of extraction they used (water,alcohol etc..)

Toxicity of the acetone extract of the (shoot of Borassus aethiopum)
    http://www.eurojournals.com/ejsr_41_1_01.pdf

Anabolic Effect of Androgens of the Edible Portion of the Shoot of Giginya Plant (Borassus aethiopum)

http://www.banglajol.info/index.php/...pt3l1I7yWyQDOg
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

30. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

great break down

bestpricenutrition.com/blog/bpi-sports-solid-coming-soon
  31. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hmmm they not specified what method of extraction they used (water,alcohol etc..)
    Not sure, but here is the Acentone extract study:

"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Not sure, but here is the Acentone extract study:

* upsss sorry i edited my post to add this before i see your post sorry bro *

Got Glycophase ...?

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Its frustrating when a company comes out with a Supposed groundbreaking new product and will not even list the ingredients. Its a dead giveaway that it will not do much for us hardworking bodybuilders. I would rather spend 15 to 20 bucks on trib or zma. I will stick to what gives me results. Period.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Its frustrating when a company comes out with a Supposed groundbreaking new product and will not even list the ingredients. Its a dead giveaway that it will not do much for us hardworking bodybuilders. I would rather spend 15 to 20 bucks on trib or zma. I will stick to what gives me results. Period.
    Did i miss something? I thought they listed the ingredients. What kind of results are u getting from the trib/zma stack?
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

You did miss my point. BPI came out with this like other companies do and don't list ingredients till later and then it's a plant extract that has been known to have androgenic or steroidal properties but studies are usually not the gold standard or from a reputable university
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Alright guys, popped my first BPI solid this am. I'll let you know how it goes.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Subb'd!

Are you on ANYTHING else that might indfuence your perception of this product?
    Approx age?
    Any hormone cycles under your belt?
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.

Multi, 2gms fish oil that's about it. Done some epi, 11oxo, and protodrol
  39. Banned

When you release a "ground breaking" product, you publish a study along side it that you funded to prove such a claim. Which is why you never see that in our industry. I'm running a study now, already funded one last year, on some protein stuff. Hopefully it pans out, but if it doesn't, at least I'll know. A lot of these companies have monster marketing budget and no research budget
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Did i miss something? I thought they listed the ingredients. What kind of results are u getting from the trib/zma stack?
    did you have used Tribulus 40-60% Protodioscin Standardized Extract with 90% Total Furostanol Saponins?

try it and the come back and tell me Tribulus is pure crap and ZMA (zinc) Zinc is a mineral that is critical to the work of more than 300 enzymes in the human body so is very important.

Got Glycophase ...?

Similar Forum Threads

1. 140 to 155 to 175 SOLID
    By rockNrolla in forum Pics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:43 PM
  2. Looking for a solid stack
    By chadf11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 08:45 PM
  3. New stack, take a look, should be SOLID!!!
    By Liftingstud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 12:14 PM
  4. NP is solid as they come
    By qwerty123456 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 12:31 PM
  5. for a 405 bench is this solid
    By poacher in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:02 PM