Natadrol, Endosurge, glycobol and Erase stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Natadrol, Endosurge, glycobol and Erase stack

Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Natadrol, Endosurge, glycobol and Erase stack

Title says it all...Looking for a nice Clean bulk/Recomp stack....What do u think of the stack?

Natadrol 8 pills ed for 8weeks (Took this with t911 a while ago and i must admit gave me the best results)
    Endosurge recommended dosing from bottle. Might do 4 or 8 weeks with natadrol
    Erase might just do 4weeks starting 4th week of natadrol and endosurge
    Glycobol for 6 weeks maybe 8

As far as pct i took formadrol before but might take another test booster...

Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

you logging?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

id save erase for weeks 6-10 and run it through as PCT. Id be interested in seeing how this goes.

I was thinking of running natadrol 8 weeks along side anabeta and At2 with triazole as pct. Its a pricey stack though
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Now im undecided lol...Natty suggested i run Endosurge, erase and anabeta...But the stack i suggested seems pretty good as well...So im not sure what im doing yet grrrr....Also wit the logging i might do a weekly update instead of a daily update...
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    id save erase for weeks 6-10 and run it through as PCT. Id be interested in seeing how this goes.

I was thinking of running natadrol 8 weeks along side anabeta and At2 with triazole as pct. Its a pricey stack though
    I want to take natadrol again. The last run was one of my fav....I have not tried anabeta and im eager to try it. Yea it is a pricey stack
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

New idea:
    weeks 1-8- Natadrol and Endosurge
    weeks 8-12- Anabeta and Erase
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Now im undecided lol...Natty suggested i run Endosurge, erase and anabeta...But the stack i suggested seems pretty good as well...So im not sure what im doing yet grrrr....Also wit the logging i might do a weekly update instead of a daily update...
    running erase like that will just save money. I liked natadrol last time i ran it. And weekly updates are better in my experience. if you do daily ones you just get tooo obsesed looking for changes.
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Yea ik.....I loved natadrol and i found it for 20 bucks per bottle..So getting 3 bottles would cost only $60. Yes i agree weekly updates are much better
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

New idea:

Running the Erase weeks 8-12 look good. I'd personally add Ana-beta in weeks 1-8 and throw in TitaniumXL and Adamantium with Erase for PCT.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

New idea:
    This isn't too bad of an idea. I'm not familiar with Endosurge though. I like the idea of running Natadrol and Anabeta together, then running erase to end it.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

New idea:
    Good idea there. I mean, all the ideas of this thread are great ideas. All will be effective. Just find what is the best balance of easy on your wallet
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Running the Erase weeks 8-12 look good. I'd personally add Ana-beta in weeks 1-8 and throw in TitaniumXL and Adamantium with Erase for PCT.
    Your saying weeks 1-8 take Natadrol, Anabeta and Endosurge?
    For pct i will add Adamantium
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    This isn't too bad of an idea. I'm not familiar with Endosurge though. I like the idea of running Natadrol and Anabeta together, then running erase to end it.
    i would dose Anabeta and natadrol together but what about Endosurge? It has great reviews u might wanna look into it.
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Good idea there. I mean, all the ideas of this thread are great ideas. All will be effective. Just find what is the best balance of easy on your wallet
    Thanx! I might just stick to what i said but im going to add Adamantium for pct with the Erase and anabeta
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your saying weeks 1-8 take Natadrol, Anabeta and Endosurge?
    For pct i will add Adamantium
    Thanx! I might just stick to what i said but im going to add Adamantium for pct with the Erase and anabeta
    Both stack plans are great, either one will work great. I love the Adamantium/Erase combo, adding Anabeta into the mix should be pretty awesome.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Both stack plans are great, either one will work great. I love the Adamantium/Erase combo, adding Anabeta into the mix should be pretty awesome.
    Fo sho
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Fo sho
    I'll be honest, I'm getting pretty damn excited to run Anabeta in PCT

Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

So good i got my 12 week planned :-) thanx guys....Yea im eager to see how anabeta works out for me....Still have a while to try grrrrr...I will be doing a clean bulk but more on the recomp side....

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i would dose Anabeta and natadrol together but what about Endosurge? It has great reviews u might wanna look into it.
    Dose the EndoS 2/2/2 you can take it with the AB and natadrol with no issues if that is what you choose to do.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Dose the EndoS 2/2/2 you can take it with the AB and natadrol with no issues if that is what you choose to do.
    Thanx! Yea im going with the Natadrol and Endosurge for 8weeks and Anabeta and erase for 4 or 8weeks...
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Glad you got it all planned out
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Glad you got it all planned out
    One bottle of Anabeta lasts you a month correct? Natty any labor day weekend sale on Anabeta? Im waiting for a better sale before buying :-)
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I suggest you become and PES Insider via our home page www.pescience.com
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Just did. Thanx bruh

Similar Forum Threads

1. Malleus25 Surge's with Endosurge, Erase and some Daa!!
    By malleus25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 05:29 PM
  2. Bioforge/Endosurge/Erase stack
    By roblasane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:59 AM
  3. Endosurge, Titanium ,DAA and Erase
    By roblasane in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 10:38 PM
  4. New Stack idea.ENdosurge, combustion and erase