abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Title says it all...Looking for a nice Clean bulk/Recomp stack....What do u think of the stack?

Natadrol 8 pills ed for 8weeks (Took this with t911 a while ago and i must admit gave me the best results)
Endosurge recommended dosing from bottle. Might do 4 or 8 weeks with natadrol
Erase might just do 4weeks starting 4th week of natadrol and endosurge
Glycobol for 6 weeks maybe 8

As far as pct i took formadrol before but might take another test booster...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you logging?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
id save erase for weeks 6-10 and run it through as PCT. Id be interested in seeing how this goes.

I was thinking of running natadrol 8 weeks along side anabeta and At2 with triazole as pct. Its a pricey stack though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now im undecided lol...Natty suggested i run Endosurge, erase and anabeta...But the stack i suggested seems pretty good as well...So im not sure what im doing yet grrrr....Also wit the logging i might do a weekly update instead of a daily update...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id save erase for weeks 6-10 and run it through as PCT. Id be interested in seeing how this goes.

I was thinking of running natadrol 8 weeks along side anabeta and At2 with triazole as pct. Its a pricey stack though
I want to take natadrol again. The last run was one of my fav....I have not tried anabeta and im eager to try it. Yea it is a pricey stack

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New idea:
weeks 1-8- Natadrol and Endosurge
weeks 8-12- Anabeta and Erase

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Now im undecided lol...Natty suggested i run Endosurge, erase and anabeta...But the stack i suggested seems pretty good as well...So im not sure what im doing yet grrrr....Also wit the logging i might do a weekly update instead of a daily update...
running erase like that will just save money. I liked natadrol last time i ran it. And weekly updates are better in my experience. if you do daily ones you just get tooo obsesed looking for changes.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea ik.....I loved natadrol and i found it for 20 bucks per bottle..So getting 3 bottles would cost only $60. Yes i agree weekly updates are much better

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New idea:

Running the Erase weeks 8-12 look good. I'd personally add Ana-beta in weeks 1-8 and throw in TitaniumXL and Adamantium with Erase for PCT.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New idea:
This isn't too bad of an idea. I'm not familiar with Endosurge though. I like the idea of running Natadrol and Anabeta together, then running erase to end it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New idea:
Good idea there. I mean, all the ideas of this thread are great ideas. All will be effective. Just find what is the best balance of easy on your wallet

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running the Erase weeks 8-12 look good. I'd personally add Ana-beta in weeks 1-8 and throw in TitaniumXL and Adamantium with Erase for PCT.
Your saying weeks 1-8 take Natadrol, Anabeta and Endosurge?
For pct i will add Adamantium

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isn't too bad of an idea. I'm not familiar with Endosurge though. I like the idea of running Natadrol and Anabeta together, then running erase to end it.
i would dose Anabeta and natadrol together but what about Endosurge? It has great reviews u might wanna look into it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good idea there. I mean, all the ideas of this thread are great ideas. All will be effective. Just find what is the best balance of easy on your wallet
Thanx! I might just stick to what i said but im going to add Adamantium for pct with the Erase and anabeta

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your saying weeks 1-8 take Natadrol, Anabeta and Endosurge?
For pct i will add Adamantium
Thanx! I might just stick to what i said but im going to add Adamantium for pct with the Erase and anabeta
Both stack plans are great, either one will work great. I love the Adamantium/Erase combo, adding Anabeta into the mix should be pretty awesome.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So good i got my 12 week planned :) thanx guys....Yea im eager to see how anabeta works out for me....Still have a while to try grrrrr...I will be doing a clean bulk but more on the recomp side....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dose the EndoS 2/2/2 you can take it with the AB and natadrol with no issues if that is what you choose to do.
Thanx! Yea im going with the Natadrol and Endosurge for 8weeks and Anabeta and erase for 4 or 8weeks...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just did. Thanx bruh