My test boosting stack advice?

jeremyusmc29

Awards
Hey guys, after a lot of advice here im deciding on a good test boosting + size stack (my bloodwork showed low test levels)

Im thinking of Erase + Titanium (or a good equivelent) + DAA (probably adamantium)

I only have like 60 bucks on hand right now, also have some nolva on hand as well

Any ideas for a good cycle with these? any other things I might need? Could I maybe buy 2 of the supps now and the other one later?
Maybe sub DAA with the nolva?

Any help is appreciated..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, after a lot of advice here im deciding on a good test boosting + size stack (my bloodwork showed low test levels)

Im thinking of Erase + Titanium (or a good equivelent) + DAA (probably adamantium)

I only have like 60 bucks on hand right now, also have some nolva on hand as well

Any ideas for a good cycle with these? any other things I might need? Could I maybe buy 2 of the supps now and the other one later?

The E.A.T. stack(Erase, Adamantium, Titanium) has had great feedback, TitaniumXL will be out I'm told tomorrow at Nutraplanet, it will be double sized bottles for only $27.99 intro sale. Now everyone can do the 4 cap dosing they like, I believe you will love this stack, but it's hard to say on your issue with low test levels, what did your doc recommend?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Do you have a copy of your blood work, or at least the numbers that you tested for?

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, body fat approximation?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ive heard good things about titanium. Seems to be a solid product. If u wanna go the bare bones straight daa route because of cost it can be had at a very very good price right now at ntbm's store. After the coupon code it comes to 16.99 shipped.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are your goals? pure test boost or strength as well? the EAT stack is nice.

jeremyusmc29

Awards
At work so dont have the test results on hand, i can post em later tonight

currently 23, 5-10, 195lbs, 15% bf

Honestly for as much as I eat and work out at the gym im just not getting the results I want. Theres guys I work with who work out less than I do but take epi, tren and stuff like that and are freaking huge. I dont want to touch ph or anything if I dont need to ( had a bad experience with epi 2 yr ago) just look for more size + fat loss

AND SEX DRIVE!! Im 23 and my wife is smoking hot, I only feel "into" it like once a week..? I remember when I was 18,19 and even 20 and couldnt keep sex off my mind

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At work so dont have the test results on hand, i can post em later tonight

currently 23, 5-10, 195lbs, 15% bf

Honestly for as much as I eat and work out at the gym im just not getting the results I want. Theres guys I work with who work out less than I do but take epi, tren and stuff like that and are freaking huge. I dont want to touch ph or anything if I dont need to ( had a bad experience with epi 2 yr ago) just look for more size + fat loss

AND SEX DRIVE!! Im 23 and my wife is smoking hot, I only feel "into" it like once a week..? I remember when I was 18,19 and even 20 and couldnt keep sex off my mind
I'll have to see how low you are from normal test range. The products recommended will help increase natural test production, but best bets are to look into it further with your doctor.