Titanium+Adamantium+Erase during cut?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
So I'm about 4weeks out give or take on the end of my cut and I have the EAT stack ready to go. Was going to save until I start my bulk however it's calling to me. Should I run it with my cut or just wait it out?

P.S. Will be running a PH cycle after a 4 week rest from all but essential sups. during my bulk.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I figured, just didn't know if I'd see any benefit from it on the calorie defecit. Either way I plan to run another cycle after my PH to finish my 4month bulk.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I plan on using LCLT with Erase on my cut, figure it will help me hold onto muscle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The EAT stack will work great on both bulk or cut. I'd say use it during the cut!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel that the Adamantium/Erase stack is fantastic on a cut, especially with titanium. They all are really multi-purpose supplements that will help regardless of your specific goal. If you were going to go on a bulk I would consider throwing in Anabeta though, it definitely kicks things up a notch.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah great stack for sure on a bulk or cut. If you wanted to keep things low cost you could always just throw Shift in there too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah great stack for sure on a bulk or cut. If you wanted to keep things low cost you could always just throw Shift in there too.
Gotta love Shift, great non stim fat burner.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established