Beff albumin loaded with nitrogen?
- 08-19-2011, 06:47 PM
- 5'7" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 08-19-2011, 09:39 PM
ALL proteins are loaded with nitrogen because they are more or less made up of the same amino acids (all of which contain nitrogen). Beef albumin will have N levels comparable to that of any other animal protein.
Similar Forum Threads
- By longtom74 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2010, 09:54 PM
- By petey7408 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2009, 03:26 PM
- By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:58 PM
- By jaydee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 40Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:21 PM
- By Grassroots082 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2006, 05:37 PM