Beff albumin loaded with nitrogen?
- 08-19-2011, 05:47 PM
- 08-19-2011, 08:39 PM
ALL proteins are loaded with nitrogen because they are more or less made up of the same amino acids (all of which contain nitrogen). Beef albumin will have N levels comparable to that of any other animal protein.
Similar Forum Threads
- By longtom74 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2010, 08:54 PM
- By petey7408 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2009, 02:26 PM
- By krazy in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2008, 12:58 PM
- By jaydee in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 40Last Post: 01-20-2007, 03:21 PM
- By Grassroots082 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2006, 04:37 PM