Lean Xtreme v Alpha-T2

Cerander

Awards
Which fatburner would you suggest for a nice clean, strict cut?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not comparable at all. Lean Xtreme is a stimulant free fat loss product.

Alpha-T2 contains 2 extremely clean stimulants that are strictly focused on fat loss pathways, and a metabolism booster.

Higenamine is by far the cleanest beta agonist I have ever used or tested, and makes the AT2 formula more thermogenic than ever.

You can take Lean Xtreme and Alpha-T2 together quite nicely also

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yep, stack em ftw. Both are great products.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They both have their benefit, but i feel i noticed the most profound effect from using Alpha-T2.

Its my opinion that the formula has perfect synergy which increases fat loss from multiple pathways. The main benefit of Lean Extreme is the fact that it lowers cortisol, which is definitely a lipogenic/catabolic hormone.

From my personal experience I havent found anti-cortisol products that beneficial in terms of body composition, probably because I dont have problems in this regard.

Alpha T2 provides both alpha 2 receptor antagonism (which targets stubborn fat) and beta adrenergic agonism (which induces lipolysis and is anti-catabolic). The T2 in the formula is like the cherry on top, which revs up the metabolism through thyroid mediated pathways.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
squadx

squadx

Awards
Can you SHIFT to the Lean Xtreme + AlphaT2 stack or would it be too much going on there..?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you SHIFT to the Lean Xtreme + AlphaT2 stack or would it be too much going on there..?
If you're asking if you can use Shift, than yes you can. I would probably dose as follows:

AM - 2 AT2, 2 LX
PM - 1 AT2, 1 Shift, 1 LX
Pre bed- 1 Shift

On workout days it would be wise to take a dose of lean xtreme PWO. So instead of 2 am, just take one, followed by one PWO and one pre bed.

squadx

squadx

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply...I obviously omitted a key word ("add") to make my sentence coherent haha sorry.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the quick reply...I obviously omitted a key word ("add") to make my sentence coherent haha sorry.
Lol, its all good man. Hope everything treats you right!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're asking if you can use Shift, than yes you can. I would probably dose as follows:

AM - 2 AT2, 2 LX
PM - 1 AT2, 1 Shift, 1 LX
Pre bed- 1 Shift

On workout days it would be wise to take a dose of lean xtreme PWO. So instead of 2 am, just take one, followed by one PWO and one pre bed.
That stack would be a wicked fat loss stack for sure!!