AnaBeta and Carbs

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

AnaBeta and Carbs

Many of you will have been following AnaBeta since there were so many beta logs and well over a dozen people have ran logs since. So far on all of the combined logs, around 40 at a guess(?) there have been less than five reviews from people who weren't very impressed.

I like trying to work out how to use it best including dosing schemes, nutrition intake, training style etc to make the most of it. One thing I have noticed come up a couple of times are people saying that their results increased dramatically when they increased their carb intake. I am a low carb dieter for the most part but was forced to increase my carbs because of the severe cravings I got. Recently due to a photoshoot I lowered my carb intake and the pumps in the gym from AnaBeta lowered also. When my next bottle arrives I am going to run the carbs high like I did in the first run.

This is truly a new and innovative ingredient so I am looking for some others to chime in with their experience of this, to try and gain a little more knowledge on what works best for them.

So, AnaBeta and carbs. What have you found out?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.18%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Anabeta 2 pre...2 post workout, on a low carb diet for me. I gained 3lbs of lean mass in just over 3 weeks, leaning out a bit in the process. 2 pre and 2 post is where it's at.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i agree. 2 pre and 2 post is best. no weight gain at first (i was doing the suggested dosage). this past week i have put on one pound when i switched to this dosage and increased carb intake. as far as training, IMO, 4 days a week would be best.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.66%

I was carb heavy like no other when I ran AnaBeta and I ended up gaining a solid 5lbs after it was all said and done with my 6 week run. I didn't drop any of the weight afterwards either.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Wasn't one of the other PES reps touting how Anabeta induced pumps without carbs? As evidence that it is a "true anabolic" as opposed to just a nutrient repartitioner?
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.75%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It does not need carbs at all
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Flabby View Post
    Wasn't one of the other PES reps touting how Anabeta induced pumps without carbs? As evidence that it is a "true anabolic" as opposed to just a nutrient repartitioner?
    That is true.

It does not "require" anything other than more nutrients in general, carbs or not. Thats not to say if you keep calories linear you wont experience the effects, they'll just be more of a "recomp" instead of full anabolism.

The whole "nutrient repartitioner" thing stems from the increased hunger. Everyone knows when you get overly hungry you begin to get cravings, and who craves low carb foods on average? When people noticed they were getting leaner and stronger even from eating more food, carbs included, they thought it was due to some weird insulin sensitizing effect. Remember the MOA of Anabeta was not released until some time after beta testing, and individuals were free to speculate the cause of effect.

The fact remains you can eat more fats, more protein, whatever your fancy is, and still get results. Carbs or not.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

Similar Forum Threads

1. Complex carbs supps vs simple carbs after workout ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Refined Carbs Leads to Fat not total carbs
    By ironviking in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4