Ultradrol PCT, thinking Erase/Titanium
- 08-17-2011, 09:18 PM
- 08-17-2011, 09:19 PM
08-17-2011, 09:26 PM
What else do you think I should use then? If I have to I will cut the ph cycle off early to make an otc pct suffice. I don't trust these here durn research chem companies! I know I know not much different to trust some supplement companies but still.
08-17-2011, 09:34 PM
08-17-2011, 09:39 PM
08-17-2011, 09:58 PM
Well now you are worrying me that you aren't even recommending your own product for PCT lol. No matter what I am going otc, just need to know the best otc PCT out there. Should I add something likeor ?
08-17-2011, 10:02 PM
08-17-2011, 10:07 PM
08-17-2011, 11:44 PM
08-18-2011, 04:33 AM
dude in NOWAY can u go otc for pct with this sort of supplement. its a FULL BLOWN steroid not a supplement/testbooster or even a prohormone. its like trying to take an otc pct with test. you just cant do that if u want to recover properly or even save the gains that u do gain. also man no one knows how bad the shutdown for this product is so could even be as bad as nandrolone/tren for all we know so its better to be safe then be sorry!
08-18-2011, 10:27 AM
Either going to add D1 or Anabeta, not sure yet. I guess I'll report back.
08-18-2011, 10:41 AM
08-18-2011, 01:43 PM
08-18-2011, 02:00 PM
I do not take AAS so have no first hand in answering this question. Here are my thoughts on the subject;
1) Some have successfully used Erase alongside cycles and have the bloodwork to prove it
2) Ultradrol is so new that anyone telling you what will and won't work is speculating at best. Some things don't work as they were hypothesised to
3) Some people don't use PCTs and 'appear' to recover adequately
4) From what I have read on Ultradrol I would imagine you would need something stronger for PCT
5) I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending this to a friend, in case it backfired
6) It is your choice but ultimately I would prefer to be completely transparent with my view as a rep and not recommend a sale in an instance where our product might not work as well as we would like for that purpose.
I hope that helps. Best of luck with Ultradrol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SRossie in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-10-2011, 09:06 AM
- By loupenguin in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2010, 11:47 AM
- By Gator762 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:58 AM
- By ciomyk in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2010, 11:24 PM
- By MaXMaddox in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2010, 08:55 PM