beast supertest and alcohol

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, let me preface by saying that i realize this is kind of a dumb question, but i figured maybe y'all know something i dont. im currently on week 6 of supertest by beast and started thinking... i know the main ingredients are steroidal saponins, but does this stuff have something in it that isnt listed on the label? i ask because i just thought of its addition of milk thistle. not sure why it would have that in there as it doesnt seem like supertest would be ran on cycle, and is milk thistle really necessary during PCT?

ive had VERY modest gains, up until this week. believe me when i say i have literally had no time to eat and have been below maintenance. somehow, ive gained over 4 lbs in the past week and all of my lifts have been up (my military alone went up 4 reps today). common knowledge would tell me this stuff is natural or i would have noticed these gains before week 6, but still i wonder.

i ask because i wonder if im doing harm to myself (other than hindering gains) by drinking alcohol while on supertest. i assumed it was all natural, so i continued my tradition of drinking once a week. after this crazy week i started to wonder, then after re-reading the profile, the milk thistle started to stand out to me. anyone have any experience with this stuff?

thanks for the help... sorry if i sounded stupid

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should be able to tell whats in it by the label. If you see any PH type compounds dont drink

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
nah, no ph compounds... sorry, im a hypochondriac and had been reading about supps with 'hidden ingredients' that were spiked to make them better than their label suggests. then i started reading the label again and was confused as to why milk thistle was in it, etc.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Testosterone Support Complex 1000mg *
Puncture Vine (Whole Plant) 40% Steroid Sapponins Including: [25-D-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, 5 Alpha-Furost-20(22)-En-12-One-3 Beta, 26-Diol, 5 Alpha-Furostan-12-One-3 Beta, 22,26-Triol, Protodioscin] Pfaffia Paniculata (Powder), Withania Somnifera Extract 2.5% Withanolides (Root), Chlorophytum Extract (Root), Rhodiola Extract (Root), Fenugreek Extract (Seed) (Testofen®), Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 100:1 (Root), Chaste Tree Extract (Fruit), Winged Treebine Extract (Leaf).
Cyanotis Vaga Extract (Root) 184mg *
(20-Hydroxyecdysterone 60%, 110 Mg) *
Nitric Oxide Support Complex 500mg *
L-Arginine, L-Citrulline Malate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Di-Arginine Malate.
Estrogen Control Factors 200mg *
Japanese Knotweed Extract (Root), Diindolymethane, Calcium-D-Glucarate.
DHT Control Factors 150mg *
Nettle Root Powder, Pygeum Africanum Extract (Bark), Pumpkin Seed Extract.
Liver & Kidney Detoxification Support 190mg *
Milk Thistle Extract (Seed), Cranberry Extract (Fruit).

looks to just be a bunch of fancy tribulus, but i got it from a friend and figured id give it a shot (never tried a test booster). i guess i was just worked up about what might NOT be listed on the label, but again, i had just read for like an hour about 'hidden ingredients' in supplements, sooo. i guess if there actually were something in it, it wouldnt have taken 6 weeks to kick in, haha.