Triazole questions

Desh

Awards
I have been using triazole for the last 3 weeks and noticed at 3 pills, it lowered libido so I reduced it to two and now feel great. Libido is through the roof and feel good mentally and physically. The problem I have is I'm starting to slightly lose hair so should I reduce the dose to 1 a day? Also I have another bottle, should I take a week or two off and then start again, I like the results so far but not at the expense of my hair. Any feedback would be great.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure that the TZ is causing the hair loss? I can't see anything in the ingredients that would cause this and haven't heard of any other reports.

What else are you taking? Any history of hair loss? What do you call 'slightly losing hair', one of two appearing in the shower, etc.? How old are you?

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I havent heard of hair loss while using Triazole, but I have heard of hair growing faster. Like the poster above asks, is there anything else that you are taking or was taking before this?

Desh

Awards
Are you sure that the TZ is causing the hair loss? I can't see anything in the ingredients that would cause this and haven't heard of any other reports.

What else are you taking? Any history of hair loss? What do you call 'slightly losing hair', one of two appearing in the shower, etc.? How old are you?
I'm not taking anything else atm except staples ie multi, whey etc. I was losing hair when I was 19 to 23 and then it stopped and suddenly started right at the time I started triazole, I'm 26 now. I lose about a few dozen hairs a day now. It might be either because of high T or too low estrogen or combination of both. I'm going to lower dosage to 1 and see how it goes.

Cerander

Awards
I believe a High T level can cause hairloss if you have the genes that cause malepattern baldness. It makes it happen younger though. I can't find where I read this.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I believe a High T level can cause hairloss if you have the genes that cause malepattern baldness. It makes it happen younger though. I can't find where I read this.
High DHT usually plays the most significant role. Or an acute sensitivity to DHT.