JOINT PAIN?? CHECK THIS OUT!

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
There's this guy at my gym who was a world class bodybuilder before he got in a wreck and lost most of his muscle while in a hospital, anyways, he was telling me about some stuff called FLUIDJOINT which is supposed to be the best thing yet for joint pain and related stuff. It is made from microproteins and is on sale at Walgreen's for 20$ right now, usually it is 34$, it is a patented formula, so far at least 3 people from my gym say it has healed their joint pain, it takes about 7-14 days to fully take effect , check it out

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I checked Walgreens website but couldn't find it. O, by the way, what is the name of the bodybuilder as well?

Rolling6s

Awards
I'm not endorsing by linking to their FAQ page, but here is what I found . I need to start taking something, I have alot of meniscus tears and repairs and I'm still young.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Way too expensive.

Dan

Awards
It reduces pain, but does it actually heal the connective tissues? The FAQ says:

"When activity stresses a joint, the body reacts by sending neutrophils (white blood cells) to the site of your joint, and other stressed areas of your body. As these neutrophils accumulate they degrade and start releasing caustic enzymes that contribute to joint discomfort. FLUIDjoint® works by helping to restore the protective barrier surrounding your joints and supporting the body,s natural defenses against joint discomfort."

I'm no expert on joints, but aren't these enzymes supposed to be part of the healing process? If they are, then this product might be detrimental to your joints since apparently it blocks the enzymes or something. This is pure speculation of course.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I've heard some good things about vpx glucosa cream.

Dan

Awards
I've heard some good things about vpx glucosa cream.
I actually just ordered some glucosa cream because I'm recovering from a rotator cuff problem, plus my wrists give me trouble sometimes. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I actually just ordered some glucosa cream because I'm recovering from a rotator cuff problem, plus my wrists give me trouble sometimes. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
I am also thinking about ordering some so let me know how it works for you.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I am also thinking about ordering some so let me know how it works for you.
yeap. i would like to know as well.

My shoulder makes a weird grinding noise when i rotate it forward, there is no pain, but it doesn't sound good. has anyone else experienced this or know what it is?

I think its just cartiledge degradation from overuse (i used to take 500 shots a day in high school).

Dan

Awards
It could also be a sign of muscle imbalance in the rotator cuff, this is the problem that I have.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
yeap. i would like to know as well.

My shoulder makes a weird grinding noise when i rotate it forward, there is no pain, but it doesn't sound good. has anyone else experienced this or know what it is?

I think its just cartiledge degradation from overuse (i used to take 500 shots a day in high school).
Most likely, it is scar tissue from an old injury or prolonged use of improper movements over time.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my shoulder makes the most god awful noises you could imagine when i flat bench its from separating my shoulder twice at the AC joint playing rugby in college (once a first degree sep. the next time a third degree sep.)
its a real bitch but it doesn't really hurt too badly so i just deal with it

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
I have bad knees to begin with. On top of that, my right one has two torn ligaments. It's not good. They snap, crackle and pop just about ALL THE TIME. Once in a while I have to stop training legs for weeks or months from the pain of cartilage wear.

My last leg workouts required painkillers. The pain has been lasting longer and longer after the workouts, so after a couple months training without squats, it's the end of this line for my quads.

Over the years, I have discovered that Devil's Claw Root, a simple herb, combined with Glucosamine Sulfate give like 250% the results of glucosamine by itself. It reduces the inflamation and helps the glucosamine do its thing, which is to support cartilage regeneration. DCR also helps other minor pains such as inflamed tendons/nerves from heavy barbell curls, etc.

It has been suggested that MSM (Methylene-Sulfate-Methane or somesuch) will give good results also. All these are cheap, so I added MSM yesterday night to my joint-healing mix. It is early to tell, but the pain seems to have diminished significantly since yesterday night.

I hope to think of keeping this thread updated on my progress, otherwise remind me in a couple weeks. Hopefully I will be squatting again soon.

rocckky

rocckky

Awards
THIS kicks ass

I'm old (kind of) and struggled with every sad ass joint thing going for years...

THE best thing is Cetyl Myristoleate... front it up for a few weeks and my SHARP knee pain was/is GONE even on high rep front squats etc

Lots of bogus versions but Natrol's CetylPure does the trick.
Plenty of research with this compound