Been outta the OTC stuff for a while....

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i used to think OTC stuff is crap. but recently ive seen logs of Andro series, and mad DAA talk.
I was thinking about trying DAA at 3g/day pre wo for 6weeks, with Erase at 1x/day for 90days, and Shift at 2x/day right after DAA for 6weeks.
i just started bulking and im still riding the carb sensitive wave but i know my body....and estrogen/cortisol and other bad **** like that starts kicking in eventually and i end up bloated and nasty. this bulk season im doin it smart by 1. closer watch at diet, 2. cardioing, 3. good SUPPLEMENTAL plan.

im already doing 1. and 2. now guys help me get 3.

im open to any suggestions for OTC supplement stacks or solos, its gotta be about 90days long. because thats how long my bulk is. yea thats right i bulk for 3months at a time from now on, i just dont see the point at overeating for 8months than starving for 5-6months....u end up with like 2months worth of improvements which is a WASTE of fukn time!

wow.......im like druged up!! and i only took a scoop of jack3d lol, CARDIO TIME!!!!!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements have come a long way. Sounds like you have a great plan set up.

I would consider upping Erase to at least 2 per day.

Sounds like jack3d hit your clean receptors nicely!

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
really? u think thats a good stack?

1-6 DAA 3g pre WO
6-12 Shift 2x/day
1-12 Erase 1x/day * i also have nolva/letro on hand, doubt estrogen will be a big problem, dont wanna kill the estro, just to control it.

very important thing is i feel like i always have problems with cortisol, but never really take anything to control it. maybe an AI.. I hope Erase dose a good job with that!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
dude DAA is CHEAP. 16.99 at NTBM store shipped. MEGA DOSE IT! ha.

And yeah man that looks like a solid stack. I agree you shouldn't need nolva/letro. Might want to throw in another test booster or natural anabolic on top of that stack. Anabeta would be a solid choice. Love that stuff.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
dude DAA is CHEAP. 16.99 at NTBM store shipped. MEGA DOSE IT! ha.

And yeah man that looks like a solid stack. I agree you shouldn't need nolva/letro. Might want to throw in another test booster or natural anabolic on top of that stack. Anabeta would be a solid choice. Love that stuff.
I like your guys' stuff, but this is poor and potentially dangerous advice. There is absolutely no reason to "mega dose" DAA -- every single source I've ever seen says that there are no benefits to dosing more than 3 g per day. Given the potential risks of the compound (ie the unclear toxic effects on the brain), mega dosing would not only be ineffective, but would also ramp up the risk factors exponentially.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like your guys' stuff, but this is poor and potentially dangerous advice. There is absolutely no reason to "mega dose" DAA -- every single source I've ever seen says that there are no benefits to dosing more than 3 g per day. Given the potential risks of the compound (ie the unclear toxic effects on the brain), mega dosing would not only be ineffective, but would also ramp up the risk factors exponentially.
I agree 100%. Please don't megadose DAA. DAA is as good as they come fore testboosting, but use it as directed: 3g/day.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAA is very cost effective. However, no reason at all to mega dose it.

Check out SNS' DAA products on NutraPlanet.

SNS DAA -caps
45 servings of 3,120mg Sodium D-Aspartic Acid for only $19.99

SNS DAA -powder
50 servings of 3,000mg Sodium D-Aspartic Acid for only $19.99

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. Please don't megadose DAA. DAA is as good as they come fore testboosting, but use it as directed: 3g/day.
you two took me way too seriously. I was joking. see how it was in caps? and the 'ha' after it?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude DAA is CHEAP. 16.99 at NTBM store shipped.
X2, it is the cheapest you ll find it for 30 days worth shipped.

If you are going to use it for 90 days I would break for 10-12 days twice during the 90 period. I would agree with nattydisaster on 2 caps of ERASE a day also.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA and Erase is a good combo. I'm currently running DAA, Fadogia, and CEL's Formestane for my pct. I'm on day 9 and feeling good.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? u think thats a good stack?

1-6 DAA 3g pre WO
6-12 Shift 2x/day
1-12 Erase 1x/day * i also have nolva/letro on hand, doubt estrogen will be a big problem, dont wanna kill the estro, just to control it.

very important thing is i feel like i always have problems with cortisol, but never really take anything to control it. maybe an AI.. I hope Erase dose a good job with that!
Also worth considering adding is a testofen based product like TestoPro (includes divanil, so lowers SHBG as well), or possibly something fadogia based.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also worth considering adding is a testofen based product like TestoPro (includes divanil, so lowers SHBG as well), or possibly something fadogia based.
testopro is pretty solid. I would also maybe look into Endosurge or Vidatest.