Adrenal Fatigue from Reduce XT

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my second bottle of Reduce XT which was a part of PCT. A day later, I am experiencing adrenal fatigue. What can I do to combat that? I have read everything from benadryl to l-tyrosine, I just want to get my energy back quickly.

BTW, Reduce XT worked like a champ while I was taking it. Really kept cortisol levels in check and helped lean up with other supplements.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I would take the non supplement route because if not you'd just be using a garden hose to take out a house fire... Best to tackle the problem from the roots. Get some rest, tone back the volume for a week. Don't be afraid to go over on your calories a bit. And relax.

If supplements are a must you might try some holy basil, ginger, and some st. (somethign can't remember the name), these all help you relax. Your adrenals are probably constantly firing.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adrenal fatigue from using a cort-inhibitor/modulator?

AF is from excessive cort release over a long period of time taxing/burdening your adrenals; then they peter out and do not release as much cortisol (normal amounts), leaving you feeling spent. If you had AF prior to taking anti-cort supps, then it was a bad idea to begin with. If you needed these from excess cort floating aroiund in your system, I highly doubt these caused AF.

Look into a product called Revamp if you in fact have AF. Good luck (ps; stress, por sleep, over-stimulating,over-exercising and bad eating habits can all lead to AF)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above.

I would try to get some much needed rest for awhile.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adrenal fatigue from using a cort-inhibitor/modulator?

AF is from excessive cort release over a long period of time taxing/burdening your adrenals; then they peter out and do not release as much cortisol (normal amounts), leaving you feeling spent. If you had AF prior to taking anti-cort supps, then it was a bad idea to begin with. If you needed these from excess cort floating aroiund in your system, I highly doubt these caused AF.

Look into a product called Revamp if you in fact have AF. Good luck (ps; stress, por sleep, over-stimulating,over-exercising and bad eating habits can all lead to AF)
Great post.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would try to get to the root of the problem. See a doctor. Adrenal fatigue is not a real condition, and I think your physician will be able to find the true culprit and help you out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not to mention your body is trying to recover from the cycle. I think a break is needed as well. Thanks for the good feedback on the product brotha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol your post cycle.. did you think you were suppose to feel like magic? I feel like crap during pct and weeks after..

Mike

jrw

Awards
  • Established
lol your post cycle.. did you think you were suppose to feel like magic? I feel like crap during pct and weeks after..

Mike
I actually felt great during PCT. Been two months since the cycle ended, and I had mor energy and felt better than any previous PCT. Once I stopped the cort control, a day later I crashed.

There could be something else going on, but I was up every morning at 6 or 630, running miles, lots of energy, etc, and it is like I smacked a wall and now I can't get up until 9 or 10, and that is going to be at 10 or 11, takes a while to get going in the mornings, can't do morning cardio or lifting. Been that way for a few days.