Adrenal Fatigue from Reduce XT

1. Adrenal Fatigue from Reduce XT

I just finished up my second bottle of Reduce XT which was a part of PCT. A day later, I am experiencing adrenal fatigue. What can I do to combat that? I have read everything from benadryl to l-tyrosine, I just want to get my energy back quickly.

BTW, Reduce XT worked like a champ while I was taking it. Really kept cortisol levels in check and helped lean up with other supplements.

2. Well I would take the non supplement route because if not you'd just be using a garden hose to take out a house fire... Best to tackle the problem from the roots. Get some rest, tone back the volume for a week. Don't be afraid to go over on your calories a bit. And relax.

If supplements are a must you might try some holy basil, ginger, and some st. (somethign can't remember the name), these all help you relax. Your adrenals are probably constantly firing.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Adrenal fatigue from using a cort-inhibitor/modulator?

AF is from excessive cort release over a long period of time taxing/burdening your adrenals; then they peter out and do not release as much cortisol (normal amounts), leaving you feeling spent. If you had AF prior to taking anti-cort supps, then it was a bad idea to begin with. If you needed these from excess cort floating aroiund in your system, I highly doubt these caused AF.

Look into a product called Revamp if you in fact have AF. Good luck (ps; stress, por sleep, over-stimulating,over-exercising and bad eating habits can all lead to AF)
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

4. I agree with the above.

I would try to get some much needed rest for awhile.
    I'm Back...
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Adrenal fatigue from using a cort-inhibitor/modulator?

AF is from excessive cort release over a long period of time taxing/burdening your adrenals; then they peter out and do not release as much cortisol (normal amounts), leaving you feeling spent. If you had AF prior to taking anti-cort supps, then it was a bad idea to begin with. If you needed these from excess cort floating aroiund in your system, I highly doubt these caused AF.

Look into a product called Revamp if you in fact have AF. Good luck (ps; stress, por sleep, over-stimulating,over-exercising and bad eating habits can all lead to AF)
    Great post.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

6. I would try to get to the root of the problem. See a doctor. Adrenal fatigue is not a real condition, and I think your physician will be able to find the true culprit and help you out.

7. not to mention your body is trying to recover from the cycle. I think a break is needed as well. Thanks for the good feedback on the product brotha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

8. lol your post cycle.. did you think you were suppose to feel like magic? I feel like crap during pct and weeks after..

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    lol your post cycle.. did you think you were suppose to feel like magic? I feel like crap during pct and weeks after..

Mike
    I actually felt great during PCT. Been two months since the cycle ended, and I had mor energy and felt better than any previous PCT. Once I stopped the cort control, a day later I crashed.

There could be something else going on, but I was up every morning at 6 or 630, running miles, lots of energy, etc, and it is like I smacked a wall and now I can't get up until 9 or 10, and that is going to be at 10 or 11, takes a while to get going in the mornings, can't do morning cardio or lifting. Been that way for a few days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adrenal Fatigue
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 06:15 PM
  2. Adrenal fatigue
    By bigbeef in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. adrenal fatigue
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7