Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Running the following stack for about 2-3 months
Erase
Alpha-T2
Anabeta
OxyElite Pro

What do you guys think awesome or overkill?

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Cool story, but concentrate on trying to do one thing at a time. Anabeta, from my understanding, is probably best suited to a bulking or at least muscle building regime. Also, Alpha-T2 and OxyElite are both stimulants, which will likely be overkill. If you're trying to lose weight, you'd probably be better off with Erase, Shift, and OxyElite. Lastly, stimulants of any kind really lose their effect after about 4 weeks, so running those for two to three months would not only be ineffective, but it would likely wreak havoc on your adrenals.

Long story short, if you want to run those things as a weight loss stack I would suggest Erase, Shift, and OxyElite for a one month run. Make sure you also accurately track your calories and macronutrients, as you will get much more of a benefit out of that than any supplement could provide.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I really want to cut some unwanted pounds and to pack on some lean muscle diet is already in check

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
EC
AlphaBurn
SNS TTA + PLCAR + RK-500 Extreme
Lean Xtreme/Reduce XT/Abliderate
Slin-sane/Na-R-Ala
DAA + Erase

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running the following stack for about 2-3 months
Erase
Alpha-T2
Anabeta
OxyElite Pro

What do you guys think awesome or overkill?
Depends, what is your dosing? With proper dosing you could utilize these 4 to make a stack incomparable to any other 4 products.

I would start dosing low on OEP and AT2, meaning:

Day 1: 1 OEP AM, 1 AT2 PM, 3 Erase per day, 4 AnaBeta per day

Day 2: 1 OEP 1 AT2 AM, 1 OEP 1 AT2 PM, 3 Erase per day, 4 AnaBeta per day

Key notes:

Take OEP and AT2 on an empty stomach.

On workout days, take 2 AnaBeta pre workout and 2 AnaBeta post workout

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Depends, what is your dosing? With proper dosing you could utilize these 4 to make a stack incomparable to any other 4 products.

I would start dosing low on OEP and AT2, meaning:

Day 1: 1 OEP AM, 1 AT2 PM, 3 Erase per day, 4 AnaBeta per day

Day 2: 1 OEP 1 AT2 AM, 1 OEP 1 AT2 PM, 3 Erase per day, 4 AnaBeta per day

Key notes:

Take OEP and AT2 on an empty stomach.

On workout days, take 2 AnaBeta pre workout and 2 AnaBeta post workout
That looks crazy awesome I think I might have to save up to pick up some anabeta and oep

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Also why would you only dose AT2 and OEP at 1 a day for only 1 day? Did you mean a week or 1 day and then the 2nd day bump it up to 2 caps a day for both??

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I think you could swing it and see some results. Personally I like mr. Coopers idea better.

I just wont touch OEP... bad things happen to me (cue scary movie trailer scenes).