Cycle recomendation for Andro Mass/Hard one each.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Cycle recomendation for Andro Mass/Hard one each.

Hey guys been doing alot of research and decieded to try a light cycle of Andro Mass and Andro Hard. I have one bottle of each, what would you guys recomend for a cycle plan. I was thinking about
    Weeks 1-2 AM only 3x2
    Weeks 2-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
    Weeks 4-6 AH only 3x2

Followed up by 4 weeks PCT

Does this sound like a good cycle for what I have or should I do AM alone for 4 weeks then AH alone for another 4 weeks, or just do both for just a 4 week cycle. Ther options would be...

Weeks 1-6 2x2 each AM/AH
    or
    Weeks 1-3 2x2 each AM/AH
    Weeks 4-5 3X2 each AM/ AH

Looking to gain size but dont want to loose definition. I've dropped almost 20 pounds since winter (204 down to 185) and have gained alot of muscle. I'm 37, 6'.5" and BF is around 14 using a body fat monitor(not the most reliable, almost have a full 6(not defined) and can see striations in sholders and back).

I plan on raising the calories with good clean food, thinking around 3400 a day. Up to this point, I've only been using creatine, Jack3d( but just switched to Neurocore and loving it), and ON whey protien, and did use OxyElite for 4 weeks to cut some fat.

So what do you guys think would be the best cycle, with only one bottle each of these products? Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Also any cheaper yet effective legal cycle for PCT other than trs and tcf-1. Ready to go just waiting on the $ to get the PCT before starting.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.89%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I like the layout of your first cycle suggestion with the AM kickstarted and bridged at the tail end with AH for hardening up the cycle out to week six. As for a cheaper PCT, the TRS is pretty good(toco 8 and Endoamp are in a league of their own), but if your looking to save money you could always buy some bulk DAA and a good test booster/AI like Erase, HGHpro, formestane, etc.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Thanks, yeah I quess I'll just save up a little more for the TRS and TCF-1, heard great things about them, and if I'm going this far, I want to keep all I can.

Anyone else have some input on the best cycle?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I like the first layout. Oh, PM me for a coupon on TRS and TCF-1
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Thanks , you've been PM'ed. Sounds like my original stack is the one I'm going with. Hoping to make some great gains, and keep the fat at bay, worked too hard to shed it off. Plan on a very strick diet, all clean foods with tons of protien, if I can stick to that I should be in great shape. Might have to alter the workout a little as now I'm working out 5 dys a week for 30 mins a day hitting one body part a day, have had amazing results so far in fat loss and muscle gains, but know its not ideal for packing on the muscle. Thanks again.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Thanks , you've been PM'ed. Sounds like my original stack is the one I'm going with. Hoping to make some great gains, and keep the fat at bay, worked too hard to shed it off. Plan on a very strick diet, all clean foods with tons of protien, if I can stick to that I should be in great shape. Might have to alter the workout a little as now I'm working out 5 dys a week for 30 mins a day hitting one body part a day, have had amazing results so far in fat loss and muscle gains, but know its not ideal for packing on the muscle. Thanks again.
    Let us know how it works out for you

8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Thinking about logging it, never done one before, but maybe it will help me stay on the path if I'm writing it all down!!!! Me and my workout partner are doing the same stack( worked it with the bogo sale and split the cost to try it out) so we will be pushing each other pretty hard. We are both fairly lean to start, and have both made great progress, so it should be intereting to see our individual results!!!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

LOG IT!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

first one, TRS and TCF 1 as PCT if u cant get a serm. and id be subbed for log for sure!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Alright, sounds like a plan. I wont be starting till the first week in Sept, as Im going on vacation the end of August and will have to take a few days off in the gym, dont want to start till I can give it my full dedication!!! Going to be ordering TRS and TCF-1 later this week, then I'll have it all on hand for the start.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Alright, sounds like a plan. I wont be starting till the first week in Sept, as Im going on vacation the end of August and will have to take a few days off in the gym, dont want to start till I can give it my full dedication!!! Going to be ordering TRS and TCF-1 later this week, then I'll have it all on hand for the start.
    Have you been priming before-hand or just been maintaining/gaining the last few weeks (or however long)?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Been working out on and off through the years, and at one time gained quite a bit ( was a little over 200 and a little leaner than I am now), but this winter I got serious into it again. I was 204 in the begining of the winter and was more on a loose fat, gain lean muscle, since then, and still basically on the same routine. I'm now 185 and about 13.5-14% BF, and have gained some good size and stregth. I'm not big by any means, but have made great gains, especially considering I've been dropping fat. Now that summers over, I'm looking at gaining some serious muscle over the winter while somewhat maintaining my fat loss. Then plan on doing some more cutting at the end of winter/begining of Spring.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Also ordered PCT today, TRS and TCF-1. So I'll have it all on hand soon.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Been working out on and off through the years, and at one time gained quite a bit ( was a little over 200 and a little leaner than I am now), but this winter I got serious into it again. I was 204 in the begining of the winter and was more on a loose fat, gain lean muscle, since then, and still basically on the same routine. I'm now 185 and about 13.5-14% BF, and have gained some good size and stregth. I'm not big by any means, but have made great gains, especially considering I've been dropping fat. Now that summers over, I'm looking at gaining some serious muscle over the winter while somewhat maintaining my fat loss. Then plan on doing some more cutting at the end of winter/begining of Spring.
    With a bulk, my goal is to keep my BF% at the same level. Obviously, that means you gain a little fat, but I find it's an easier transition.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Looking forward to the log twisted.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

Sounds well planned, good luck with your goals. You should look into Priming for cycles.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Sounds well planned, good luck with your goals. You should look into Priming for cycles.
    Ok, I'll do some searching on the subject. Thanks guys, I'm looking foward to logging it to share my results.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...acrine-do.html Guys give this link a peek. If you were a big fan of Dermacrine you'll want to get in there ; )

Also btw we our buy one get one free Androseries sale is still goin on.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Ok, I'll do some searching on the subject. Thanks guys, I'm looking foward to logging it to share my results.
    Looking forward to both the log and your results.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Just a little update... Andro mass is in, Andro Hard should be here on Monday, and hopefully TRS/TCF-1 should be here in a couple weeks.

Hopped on the scale and down to 183.5, and using my handheld BF monitior, its showing 12.9%BF. I can see tons of definition and striations in my back and sholders, bu shest and stomach still holding some fat but thats always been my 2 trouble spots.

Dont know if anyone has tryed Neurocore yet, but since I switched from Jack3d, I've noticed a big jump in strenth which has led to some muscle gains, although I also starting taking ZMA so I dont know if thats helping too. But really happy with Neurocore, more energized in the gym, surprized somthing good came from that company!!! Gonna try hard to lean out a little more before starting cycle, but after dropping so much BF over the past couple months, its tough.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

I saw the label of Neurocore. For a MT product, it's pretty decent.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Yeah I've never been a fan of MuscleTech, but my buddy bought it and I tried it out and I'm hooked. Dont get as "tinglly" as I did with Jack3d and seem to be more energetic and agressive in the gym.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Yeah I've never been a fan of MuscleTech, but my buddy bought it and I tried it out and I'm hooked. Dont get as "tinglly" as I did with Jack3d and seem to be more energetic and agressive in the gym.
    Lit Up is my pre-WO of choice.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    x2, lit-up is great. Adamatium is another suggestion... logged both and I don't know which I'd choose if I used preworkouts... lol
    Celtic Labs Rep
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

It's also well priced

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It's also well priced
    And with a lot of servings. AN did a really good job with it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

I'll have to check that out!!! Well AM and AH are in, just waiting on PCT, not shipped yet as TCF-1 is not in stock yet. Cant wait to have it all on hand!!!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%

I'll have to check that out!!! Well AM and AH are in, just waiting on PCT, not shipped yet as TCF-1 is not in stock yet. Cant wait to have it all on hand!!!
    Almost time to start!

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Yeah cant wait!!!! TRS and TCF-1 shipped today, should have it in a week. Seems like I'll have everything on hand to start my cycle on Labor day, seems like a good time to start!!! I'll take some before measurements and pictures to start up a log once I start. Thanks for all the help guys, look foward to keeping you up to date, ready to hit it hard after taking next week off for vacation, clear the mind and heal the body!!!

Heres a shot from a trip I took over the weekend, like I said I'm not big but plan on getting there...

Name:  DSC02118 (Small) (Custom).JPG
Views: 92
Size:  110.7 KB
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

We all start somewhere. I was a whopping 145lbs when I started training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

Drop cals really low for a few days, up to a week... swing that pendulum in one direction so when you start bulking with the andromass/androhard stack, the pendulum comes back and you start gaining fast. Just imo.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

Yeah cant wait!!!! TRS and TCF-1 shipped today, should have it in a week. Seems like I'll have everything on hand to start my cycle on Labor day, seems like a good time to start!!! I'll take some before measurements and pictures to start up a log once I start. Thanks for all the help guys, look foward to keeping you up to date, ready to hit it hard after taking next week off for vacation, clear the mind and heal the body!!!

Heres a shot from a trip I took over the weekend, like I said I'm not big but plan on getting there...

-snip-
    How's the cycle going?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey OP are you loggin this someplace? I would be interested in following along
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hey OP are you loggin this someplace? I would be interested in following along
    On vacation now in Va., gonna start cycle on Labor Day, I'll start a log and let you guys know on this post as soon as I start!!! can't wait!Couple Days to go!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Looking forward to the log.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.55%

On vacation now in Va., gonna start cycle on Labor Day, I'll start a log and let you guys know on this post as soon as I start!!! can't wait!Couple Days to go!
    Noice!!! Androhard is OOS you got it in just as everyone is saying "Nooooooooooooo!"
    Celtic Labs Rep
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.77%

Glad I got in on the deal beffore they sold out!!!! Back from a nice vacation today, gonna finish off the week with some light workouts, want to make sure the bodys 100% healed up before hitting it hard to start cycle Monday, getting excieted!!!

Hey, quick question... Gonna start first day on cycle at the gym on Monday, should I start my Andro Mass Sunday to prime for Monday, or just start Monday morning?

Also you guys still think this cycle is the way to go

Week 1-2 AM solo 3x2
    Week 3-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
    Week 5-6 AH solo 3x2
    Also You get enough Toco 8 for 60 days, I was thinking of starting that in week 3 and carying it through 4 weeks of PCT so its in conjuction with AH, sound good?

Any other tips or recomendations before starting cycle, looking foward to growing. I'll start up a log sometime this weekend and let you gys know. Thanks for all the help.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Glad I got in on the deal beffore they sold out!!!! Back from a nice vacation today, gonna finish off the week with some light workouts, want to make sure the bodys 100% healed up before hitting it hard to start cycle Monday, getting excieted!!!

Hey, quick question... Gonna start first day on cycle at the gym on Monday, should I start my Andro Mass Sunday to prime for Monday, or just start Monday morning?

Also you guys still think this cycle is the way to go

Week 1-2 AM solo 3x2
    Week 3-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
    Week 5-6 AH solo 3x2
    Also You get enough Toco 8 for 60 days, I was thinking of starting that in week 3 and carying it through 4 weeks of PCT so its in conjuction with AH, sound good?

Any other tips or recomendations before starting cycle, looking foward to growing. I'll start up a log sometime this weekend and let you gys know. Thanks for all the help.
    Start the dosing on Monday. Unlike methyls, AM takes a bit of time to accumulate and doesn't have that overly dramatic punch within a few days. I like the dosing scheme that you have set up.

Are you prone to hairloss? If so, I'd start the Toco-8 immediately and get another one to run during PCT and beyond.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Start the dosing on Monday. Unlike methyls, AM takes a bit of time to accumulate and doesn't have that overly dramatic punch within a few days. I like the dosing scheme that you have set up.

Are you prone to hairloss? If so, I'd start the Toco-8 immediately and get another one to run during PCT and beyond.
    toco-8 is GREAT!!!

Rodja, do you recommend taking 2 scoops a day? or just one?
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log
    By darsh89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:49 AM
  2. 8 week cycle with Androlean, Andro Hard, and H Drol
    By liftin4fun in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:22 AM
  3. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements