Cycle recomendation for Andro Mass/Hard one each.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Cycle recomendation for Andro Mass/Hard one each.


    Hey guys been doing alot of research and decieded to try a light cycle of Andro Mass and Andro Hard. I have one bottle of each, what would you guys recomend for a cycle plan. I was thinking about
    Weeks 1-2 AM only 3x2
    Weeks 2-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
    Weeks 4-6 AH only 3x2

    Followed up by 4 weeks PCT

    Does this sound like a good cycle for what I have or should I do AM alone for 4 weeks then AH alone for another 4 weeks, or just do both for just a 4 week cycle. Ther options would be...

    Weeks 1-6 2x2 each AM/AH
    or
    Weeks 1-3 2x2 each AM/AH
    Weeks 4-5 3X2 each AM/ AH

    Looking to gain size but dont want to loose definition. I've dropped almost 20 pounds since winter (204 down to 185) and have gained alot of muscle. I'm 37, 6'.5" and BF is around 14 using a body fat monitor(not the most reliable, almost have a full 6(not defined) and can see striations in sholders and back).

    I plan on raising the calories with good clean food, thinking around 3400 a day. Up to this point, I've only been using creatine, Jack3d( but just switched to Neurocore and loving it), and ON whey protien, and did use OxyElite for 4 weeks to cut some fat.

    So what do you guys think would be the best cycle, with only one bottle each of these products? Thanks

  2. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Also any cheaper yet effective legal cycle for PCT other than trs and tcf-1. Ready to go just waiting on the $ to get the PCT before starting.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214

    I like the layout of your first cycle suggestion with the AM kickstarted and bridged at the tail end with AH for hardening up the cycle out to week six. As for a cheaper PCT, the TRS is pretty good(toco 8 and Endoamp are in a league of their own), but if your looking to save money you could always buy some bulk DAA and a good test booster/AI like Erase, HGHpro, formestane, etc.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Thanks, yeah I quess I'll just save up a little more for the TRS and TCF-1, heard great things about them, and if I'm going this far, I want to keep all I can.

    Anyone else have some input on the best cycle?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    I like the first layout. Oh, PM me for a coupon on TRS and TCF-1
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Thanks , you've been PM'ed. Sounds like my original stack is the one I'm going with. Hoping to make some great gains, and keep the fat at bay, worked too hard to shed it off. Plan on a very strick diet, all clean foods with tons of protien, if I can stick to that I should be in great shape. Might have to alter the workout a little as now I'm working out 5 dys a week for 30 mins a day hitting one body part a day, have had amazing results so far in fat loss and muscle gains, but know its not ideal for packing on the muscle. Thanks again.
  7. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Thanks , you've been PM'ed. Sounds like my original stack is the one I'm going with. Hoping to make some great gains, and keep the fat at bay, worked too hard to shed it off. Plan on a very strick diet, all clean foods with tons of protien, if I can stick to that I should be in great shape. Might have to alter the workout a little as now I'm working out 5 dys a week for 30 mins a day hitting one body part a day, have had amazing results so far in fat loss and muscle gains, but know its not ideal for packing on the muscle. Thanks again.
    Let us know how it works out for you

  8. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Thinking about logging it, never done one before, but maybe it will help me stay on the path if I'm writing it all down!!!! Me and my workout partner are doing the same stack( worked it with the bogo sale and split the cost to try it out) so we will be pushing each other pretty hard. We are both fairly lean to start, and have both made great progress, so it should be intereting to see our individual results!!!
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    LOG IT!!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,445
    Rep Power
    3729903

    first one, TRS and TCF 1 as PCT if u cant get a serm. and id be subbed for log for sure!
  11. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Alright, sounds like a plan. I wont be starting till the first week in Sept, as Im going on vacation the end of August and will have to take a few days off in the gym, dont want to start till I can give it my full dedication!!! Going to be ordering TRS and TCF-1 later this week, then I'll have it all on hand for the start.
  12. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Alright, sounds like a plan. I wont be starting till the first week in Sept, as Im going on vacation the end of August and will have to take a few days off in the gym, dont want to start till I can give it my full dedication!!! Going to be ordering TRS and TCF-1 later this week, then I'll have it all on hand for the start.
    Have you been priming before-hand or just been maintaining/gaining the last few weeks (or however long)?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Been working out on and off through the years, and at one time gained quite a bit ( was a little over 200 and a little leaner than I am now), but this winter I got serious into it again. I was 204 in the begining of the winter and was more on a loose fat, gain lean muscle, since then, and still basically on the same routine. I'm now 185 and about 13.5-14% BF, and have gained some good size and stregth. I'm not big by any means, but have made great gains, especially considering I've been dropping fat. Now that summers over, I'm looking at gaining some serious muscle over the winter while somewhat maintaining my fat loss. Then plan on doing some more cutting at the end of winter/begining of Spring.
  14. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Also ordered PCT today, TRS and TCF-1. So I'll have it all on hand soon.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Been working out on and off through the years, and at one time gained quite a bit ( was a little over 200 and a little leaner than I am now), but this winter I got serious into it again. I was 204 in the begining of the winter and was more on a loose fat, gain lean muscle, since then, and still basically on the same routine. I'm now 185 and about 13.5-14% BF, and have gained some good size and stregth. I'm not big by any means, but have made great gains, especially considering I've been dropping fat. Now that summers over, I'm looking at gaining some serious muscle over the winter while somewhat maintaining my fat loss. Then plan on doing some more cutting at the end of winter/begining of Spring.
    With a bulk, my goal is to keep my BF% at the same level. Obviously, that means you gain a little fat, but I find it's an easier transition.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Rep Power
    23083

    Looking forward to the log twisted.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  17. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Been working out on and off through the years, and at one time gained quite a bit ( was a little over 200 and a little leaner than I am now), but this winter I got serious into it again. I was 204 in the begining of the winter and was more on a loose fat, gain lean muscle, since then, and still basically on the same routine. I'm now 185 and about 13.5-14% BF, and have gained some good size and stregth. I'm not big by any means, but have made great gains, especially considering I've been dropping fat. Now that summers over, I'm looking at gaining some serious muscle over the winter while somewhat maintaining my fat loss. Then plan on doing some more cutting at the end of winter/begining of Spring.
    Sounds well planned, good luck with your goals. You should look into Priming for cycles.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  18. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Sounds well planned, good luck with your goals. You should look into Priming for cycles.
    Ok, I'll do some searching on the subject. Thanks guys, I'm looking foward to logging it to share my results.
  19. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Rep Power
    23083

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...acrine-do.html Guys give this link a peek. If you were a big fan of Dermacrine you'll want to get in there ; )

    Also btw we our buy one get one free Androseries sale is still goin on.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Ok, I'll do some searching on the subject. Thanks guys, I'm looking foward to logging it to share my results.
    Looking forward to both the log and your results.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Just a little update... Andro mass is in, Andro Hard should be here on Monday, and hopefully TRS/TCF-1 should be here in a couple weeks.

    Hopped on the scale and down to 183.5, and using my handheld BF monitior, its showing 12.9%BF. I can see tons of definition and striations in my back and sholders, bu shest and stomach still holding some fat but thats always been my 2 trouble spots.

    Dont know if anyone has tryed Neurocore yet, but since I switched from Jack3d, I've noticed a big jump in strenth which has led to some muscle gains, although I also starting taking ZMA so I dont know if thats helping too. But really happy with Neurocore, more energized in the gym, surprized somthing good came from that company!!! Gonna try hard to lean out a little more before starting cycle, but after dropping so much BF over the past couple months, its tough.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    I saw the label of Neurocore. For a MT product, it's pretty decent.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  23. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Yeah I've never been a fan of MuscleTech, but my buddy bought it and I tried it out and I'm hooked. Dont get as "tinglly" as I did with Jack3d and seem to be more energetic and agressive in the gym.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Yeah I've never been a fan of MuscleTech, but my buddy bought it and I tried it out and I'm hooked. Dont get as "tinglly" as I did with Jack3d and seem to be more energetic and agressive in the gym.
    Lit Up is my pre-WO of choice.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Lit Up is my pre-WO of choice.
    x2, lit-up is great. Adamatium is another suggestion... logged both and I don't know which I'd choose if I used preworkouts... lol
    Celtic Labs Rep
  26. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Lit Up is my pre-WO of choice.
    It's also well priced

  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It's also well priced
    And with a lot of servings. AN did a really good job with it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    I'll have to check that out!!! Well AM and AH are in, just waiting on PCT, not shipped yet as TCF-1 is not in stock yet. Cant wait to have it all on hand!!!
  29. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    I'll have to check that out!!! Well AM and AH are in, just waiting on PCT, not shipped yet as TCF-1 is not in stock yet. Cant wait to have it all on hand!!!
    Almost time to start!

  30. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Yeah cant wait!!!! TRS and TCF-1 shipped today, should have it in a week. Seems like I'll have everything on hand to start my cycle on Labor day, seems like a good time to start!!! I'll take some before measurements and pictures to start up a log once I start. Thanks for all the help guys, look foward to keeping you up to date, ready to hit it hard after taking next week off for vacation, clear the mind and heal the body!!!

    Heres a shot from a trip I took over the weekend, like I said I'm not big but plan on getting there...

    Name:  DSC02118 (Small) (Custom).JPG
Views: 89
Size:  110.7 KB
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    We all start somewhere. I was a whopping 145lbs when I started training.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  32. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Drop cals really low for a few days, up to a week... swing that pendulum in one direction so when you start bulking with the andromass/androhard stack, the pendulum comes back and you start gaining fast. Just imo.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  33. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Yeah cant wait!!!! TRS and TCF-1 shipped today, should have it in a week. Seems like I'll have everything on hand to start my cycle on Labor day, seems like a good time to start!!! I'll take some before measurements and pictures to start up a log once I start. Thanks for all the help guys, look foward to keeping you up to date, ready to hit it hard after taking next week off for vacation, clear the mind and heal the body!!!

    Heres a shot from a trip I took over the weekend, like I said I'm not big but plan on getting there...

    -snip-
    How's the cycle going?
    Celtic Labs Rep
  34. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Hey OP are you loggin this someplace? I would be interested in following along
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hey OP are you loggin this someplace? I would be interested in following along
    On vacation now in Va., gonna start cycle on Labor Day, I'll start a log and let you guys know on this post as soon as I start!!! can't wait!Couple Days to go!
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Looking forward to the log.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    On vacation now in Va., gonna start cycle on Labor Day, I'll start a log and let you guys know on this post as soon as I start!!! can't wait!Couple Days to go!
    Noice!!! Androhard is OOS you got it in just as everyone is saying "Nooooooooooooo!"
    Celtic Labs Rep
  38. Registered User
    twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    102

    Glad I got in on the deal beffore they sold out!!!! Back from a nice vacation today, gonna finish off the week with some light workouts, want to make sure the bodys 100% healed up before hitting it hard to start cycle Monday, getting excieted!!!

    Hey, quick question... Gonna start first day on cycle at the gym on Monday, should I start my Andro Mass Sunday to prime for Monday, or just start Monday morning?

    Also you guys still think this cycle is the way to go

    Week 1-2 AM solo 3x2
    Week 3-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
    Week 5-6 AH solo 3x2
    Also You get enough Toco 8 for 60 days, I was thinking of starting that in week 3 and carying it through 4 weeks of PCT so its in conjuction with AH, sound good?


    Any other tips or recomendations before starting cycle, looking foward to growing. I'll start up a log sometime this weekend and let you gys know. Thanks for all the help.
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72 View Post
    Glad I got in on the deal beffore they sold out!!!! Back from a nice vacation today, gonna finish off the week with some light workouts, want to make sure the bodys 100% healed up before hitting it hard to start cycle Monday, getting excieted!!!

    Hey, quick question... Gonna start first day on cycle at the gym on Monday, should I start my Andro Mass Sunday to prime for Monday, or just start Monday morning?

    Also you guys still think this cycle is the way to go

    Week 1-2 AM solo 3x2
    Week 3-4 AM/AH 3x2 each
    Week 5-6 AH solo 3x2
    Also You get enough Toco 8 for 60 days, I was thinking of starting that in week 3 and carying it through 4 weeks of PCT so its in conjuction with AH, sound good?


    Any other tips or recomendations before starting cycle, looking foward to growing. I'll start up a log sometime this weekend and let you gys know. Thanks for all the help.
    Start the dosing on Monday. Unlike methyls, AM takes a bit of time to accumulate and doesn't have that overly dramatic punch within a few days. I like the dosing scheme that you have set up.

    Are you prone to hairloss? If so, I'd start the Toco-8 immediately and get another one to run during PCT and beyond.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hawaii
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Start the dosing on Monday. Unlike methyls, AM takes a bit of time to accumulate and doesn't have that overly dramatic punch within a few days. I like the dosing scheme that you have set up.

    Are you prone to hairloss? If so, I'd start the Toco-8 immediately and get another one to run during PCT and beyond.
    toco-8 is GREAT!!!

    Rodja, do you recommend taking 2 scoops a day? or just one?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log
    By darsh89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:49 PM
  2. 8 week cycle with Androlean, Andro Hard, and H Drol
    By liftin4fun in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:22 AM
  3. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  4. test cyp/turinabol-lv/andro-hard cycle
    By tnfiveoh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:18 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 12:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in