Hemavol vs. Maximize V2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Hemavol vs. Maximize V2

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3564

    Reputation

    Hemavol vs. Maximize V2


    They do not list the amount per serving for Maximize V2, on Hamavol they do, but my question is: Is Maximize V2 a stimulant version of Hemavol?

  2. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    that, plus taurine plus creatine plus beta alanine
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69821

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    They do not list the amount per serving for Maximize V2, on Hamavol they do, but my question is: Is Maximize V2 a stimulant version of Hemavol?
    they are different products.


    Maximize V2 is an all around pre-wo.....awesome energy, better endurance, and of course a nice pump.
    not sure where you were looking, but Mv2 is 45 servings........and believe me you shouldnt need more than 1 scoop.

    iForce Nutrition Maximize V2 (570 grams): Discount Maximize V2 Supplements

    Hemavol on the other hand is strictly a pump/endurance product. nice doses of agmatine and cit-mal, plus some other goodies. but it is STIM FREE..you may notice a little increased energy/focus from the high dosed vit. b12 though. most people only need 1 scoop, but i know some who like to use 2.....theres 32 scoops in the tub

    iForce Nutrition iForce Ultimate Workout Stack (Trial Size): Discount iForce Ultimate Workout Stack Supplements

    you can check the nutrition panels on NP, any other questions feel free to PM me
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    they are different products.


    Maximize V2 is an all around pre-wo.....awesome energy, better endurance, and of course a nice pump.
    not sure where you were looking, but Mv2 is 45 servings........and believe me you shouldnt need more than 1 scoop.

    iForce Nutrition Maximize V2 (570 grams): Discount Maximize V2 Supplements

    Hemavol on the other hand is strictly a pump/endurance product. nice doses of agmatine and cit-mal, plus some other goodies. but it is STIM FREE..you may notice a little increased energy/focus from the high dosed vit. b12 though. most people only need 1 scoop, but i know some who like to use 2.....theres 32 scoops in the tub

    iForce Nutrition iForce Ultimate Workout Stack (Trial Size): Discount iForce Ultimate Workout Stack Supplements

    you can check the nutrition panels on NP, any other questions feel free to PM me
    This breaks it down very well but to add to this, maximize is not just a stimulant version of hemavol. Hemavol is far superior in its ability to induce a pump than maximize v.2. Maximize v.2 does have some extra goodies that hemavol does not have making it a superior option for many depending on what your goal is. To keep things simple though, if you want/need stims, go for maximize, if you don't, use hemavol.

    Mike
  5. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3564

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hemavol is far superior in its ability to induce a pump than maximize v.2.
    Should it induce the pump from the first use or does need to build up in the body?

    To keep things simple though, if you want/need stims, go for maximize, if you don't, use hemavol.
    Well, on most days, I would like to have both (pump, strength and energy boost), which begs the following question: Is it a good idea to take both, Hemavol and Maximize V2, pre-workout?
  6. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Should it induce the pump from the first use or does need to build up in the body?

    Well, on most days, I would like to have both (pump, strength and energy boost), which begs the following question: Is it a good idea to take both, Hemavol and Maximize V2, pre-workout?
    Hemavol will induce a pump from first dose; there is no loading period here. Personally, hemavol alone I take 1.5-2 scoops. Maximize V.2 alone, I take 1.5 scoops. When I combine them, I just take 1 scoop of each and the workouts are crazy as the two feed off of each other synergistically. Since I am able to use a lesser dose when combined, the price isn't that different.

    Mike
  7. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69821

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Should it induce the pump from the first use or does need to build up in the body?

    Well, on most days, I would like to have both (pump, strength and energy boost), which begs the following question: Is it a good idea to take both, Hemavol and Maximize V2, pre-workout?
    with ingredients like agmatine, you'll most likely notice it in your first workout


    and, if you have the money to splurge.......a hemavol/maximize combo is pretty amazing. scoop of each and you're good to go. awesome energy, epic pump, and endurance like none other. plus, mixing the hemavol with rasp. lemonade maximize is really tasty

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post734427843

    recent review of someone using both
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3564

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    with ingredients like agmatine, you'll most likely notice it in your first workout.
    I hope so, because I have taken a stand alone agmatine (1 g pre-workout) in the past, but it did not give me a pump or anything that else that I could notice.
  9. Senior Member
    baldwanus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    69821

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I hope so, because I have taken a stand alone agmatine (1 g pre-workout) in the past, but it did not give me a pump or anything that else that I could notice.
    when you say it didnt give you a pump.........do you mean you had no pump during your workout, or you didnt notice an increase in pumps?

    if you didnt notice a pump at all i would be looking into my pre-wo meal *get some carbs in there* and then to my training....personally i dont need a product to give me a pump...i get that from working out, but when using something like hemavol/maximize/agmatine i notice a difference
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  10. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3564

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    ...personally i dont need a product to give me a pump...i get that from working out, but when using something like hemavol/maximize/agmatine i notice a difference
    I did not notice an increased (better) pump when I was on stand alone agmatine.
  11. BBB
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321365

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I don't notice any difference in pump when using agmatine either. I have even used high doses of Blueprint.
  12. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Maximize is great at providing a strong stim pre wo with other things to help you out like the aminos. Hemavol is a good volumizer that's good for pumps. They actually work pretty well together too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  13. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    3564

    Reputation

    I will try each separately and then I will try them together, as Baldwanus suggested.
  14. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am rocking the combo myself and loving it! So far the best stim/pump combo to date for me.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Maximize is great at providing a strong stim pre wo with other things to help you out like the aminos. Hemavol is a good volumizer that's good for pumps. They actually work pretty well together too.
    Thats my combo! Hope all is well bro!

    Mike
  16. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am rocking the combo myself and loving it! So far the best stim/pump combo to date for me.
    Awesome to hear this man! Glad you are liking this far .

    Mike
  17. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250883

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Thats my combo! Hope all is well bro!

    Mike
    Things are good here Mike. Wife is getting nervous, she competing in her first NPC competition in two day. Hope all is going well on your end.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Things are good here Mike. Wife is getting nervous, she competing in her first NPC competition in two day. Hope all is going well on your end.
    haha got to love first show jitters.. you never get them back!

    I just started my prep for the 2011 Eastern USA's. First time I am actually nervous, this show may be just a tad out of my league; biggest non-national show, but I will come in perfect.. regardless.
  19. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Im still no clearer on which is better.. which will help gain size long term, which will just inflate me like a balloon until i stop?
  20. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Im still no clearer on which is better.. which will help gain size long term, which will just inflate me like a balloon until i stop?
    neither will inflate you like a balloon until you stop...
  21. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Im still no clearer on which is better.. which will help gain size long term, which will just inflate me like a balloon until i stop?
    Your gains are coming from weight training and diet. Maximize and hemavol are allowing you to lift heavier, longer, and more intense. If you take a supplement, and you don't take advantage of it, no supplement will help. If your workouts lack because of energy, give maximize a try. If you have enough energy, then hemavol is for you, simply put .

    Mike
  22. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Balancing kids, overtime and 12 hour days, looks like ill give maximize a shot. Its cheaper too ironically
  23. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Max Intense is very affordable. Please start with 1/2 scoop as it is VERY potent.
  24. Senior Member
    allnatural923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,150
    Rep Power
    854154

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Max Intense is very affordable. Please start with 1/2 scoop as it is VERY potent.
    ^this. the stimulant blend here is really strong (and I'm incredibly stim tolerant). and based on the balancing kids and 12 hour days, I'd say maximize would be a good choice for you
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  25. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Balancing kids, overtime and 12 hour days, looks like ill give maximize a shot. Its cheaper too ironically
    Your a busy guy man.. props to you for continuing to exercise and not give up like most!

    Mike
  26. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Your a busy guy man.. props to you for continuing to exercise and not give up like most!

    Mike
    I dont see my fitness as an 'option' anymore like so many do, drives me crazy the amount of people who dont try yet have less life commitments than me
  27. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Your a busy guy man.. props to you for continuing to exercise and not give up like most!

    Mike
    Ordered. We'll see what the fruit punch tastes like
  28. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Ordered. We'll see what the fruit punch tastes like
    if you want it sour, use 4-6oz water. if you want it a bit more sweet, just keep adding water until its where you like it
  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,485
    Rep Power
    5966609

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shipman View Post
    Wonder how a Hemavol + Animal Pak stak would be?
    It would be weak, Ron, courtesy of the multivitamin.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Animal Pak!
    Why oh why do people buy the animal crap
  31. New Member
    GHO5T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    306
    Rep Power
    4546

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Ordered. We'll see what the fruit punch tastes like
    Thanks for the support. Please be sure to keep us updated on how it goes for you. Like everyone has said already, start with 1/2 scoop and work up from there. Fruit Punch is a great choice... I was never a fruit punch fan but our Maximize and Compete are amazing in the flavor.
  32. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,440
    Rep Power
    409377

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Mangy Peach Tea FTW!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  33. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    if you want it sour, use 4-6oz water. if you want it a bit more sweet, just keep adding water until its where you like it

    I placed 6 lemon war heads in my lemon compete today.. I went wegmans so I could pick up which flavor war heads I wanted individually.. love those kinda places.. dirt cheap! Im trying 8 tomorrow to get the sour taste I want
  34. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    its very strong indeed.
    went with 1 scoop as im quite familiar with all stims, and had a great workout. No skin tingles like the Anadraulic GT, but i had a loads of energy that i mpushed the boundaries, so it definately worked, and I feel it today!
    May dose down however as I was a bit wired the rest of the day lol took about 6 hours to wear off!
    Flavour is 10x better than A-GT
  35. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    its very strong indeed.
    went with 1 scoop as im quite familiar with all stims, and had a great workout. No skin tingles like the Anadraulic GT, but i had a loads of energy that i mpushed the boundaries, so it definately worked, and I feel it today!
    May dose down however as I was a bit wired the rest of the day lol took about 6 hours to wear off!
    Flavour is 10x better than A-GT
    I was at 1.5 scoops of maximize intense and after 2 months of using no stims other then a little caffeine a half scoop gets all cracked out. Love it lol

  36. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I was at 1.5 scoops of maximize intense and after 2 months of using no stims other then a little caffeine a half scoop gets all cracked out. Love it lol
    I wish I could be a stim virgin again!
  37. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I wish I could be a stim virgin again!
    I really need a true stim break but I don't think id be able to make it...

  38. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    I was at 1.5 scoops of maximize intense and after 2 months of using no stims other then a little caffeine a half scoop gets all cracked out. Love it lol
    Youre crazy! Im going down to half scoops, this badboy gives me 6 hours of paranoia on a full one, same thing on a free sample alternative today too, might have to get some more 5htp, obviously not creating enough serotonin. Does t2 deplete ut, anyone know?
  39. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I really need a true stim break but I don't think id be able to make it...
    My next stim break, is when im burried under ground, pretty serious lol. No intentions on even attempting it!
  40. Banned
    RogerBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    How does compete stack up in this lot?
    Im going with hemavol next time so i can compare against maximize, either way they'll be an iForce staple in my regime as the quality is consistent.
    I get the feeling Compete is a lot like AS-GT, with protein inside etc. be interesting to see what that tastes like as GT is rank compared to these bad boys
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemavol
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:19 PM
  2. MAXIMIZE Your SAVINGS with Maximize V2 and Adipoxil!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in