Hemavol vs. Maximize V2

John33

Awards
They do not list the amount per serving for Maximize V2, on Hamavol they do, but my question is: Is Maximize V2 a stimulant version of Hemavol?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that, plus taurine plus creatine plus beta alanine

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
They do not list the amount per serving for Maximize V2, on Hamavol they do, but my question is: Is Maximize V2 a stimulant version of Hemavol?
they are different products.

Maximize V2 is an all around pre-wo.....awesome energy, better endurance, and of course a nice pump.
not sure where you were looking, but Mv2 is 45 servings........and believe me you shouldnt need more than 1 scoop.

iForce Nutrition Maximize V2 (570 grams): Discount Maximize V2 Supplements

Hemavol on the other hand is strictly a pump/endurance product. nice doses of agmatine and cit-mal, plus some other goodies. but it is STIM FREE..you may notice a little increased energy/focus from the high dosed vit. b12 though. most people only need 1 scoop, but i know some who like to use 2.....theres 32 scoops in the tub

iForce Nutrition iForce Ultimate Workout Stack (Trial Size): Discount iForce Ultimate Workout Stack Supplements

you can check the nutrition panels on NP, any other questions feel free to PM me

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are different products.

Maximize V2 is an all around pre-wo.....awesome energy, better endurance, and of course a nice pump.
not sure where you were looking, but Mv2 is 45 servings........and believe me you shouldnt need more than 1 scoop.

iForce Nutrition Maximize V2 (570 grams): Discount Maximize V2 Supplements

Hemavol on the other hand is strictly a pump/endurance product. nice doses of agmatine and cit-mal, plus some other goodies. but it is STIM FREE..you may notice a little increased energy/focus from the high dosed vit. b12 though. most people only need 1 scoop, but i know some who like to use 2.....theres 32 scoops in the tub

iForce Nutrition iForce Ultimate Workout Stack (Trial Size): Discount iForce Ultimate Workout Stack Supplements

you can check the nutrition panels on NP, any other questions feel free to PM me
This breaks it down very well but to add to this, maximize is not just a stimulant version of hemavol. Hemavol is far superior in its ability to induce a pump than maximize v.2. Maximize v.2 does have some extra goodies that hemavol does not have making it a superior option for many depending on what your goal is. To keep things simple though, if you want/need stims, go for maximize, if you don't, use hemavol.

Mike

John33

Awards
Hemavol is far superior in its ability to induce a pump than maximize v.2.
Should it induce the pump from the first use or does need to build up in the body?

To keep things simple though, if you want/need stims, go for maximize, if you don't, use hemavol.
Well, on most days, I would like to have both (pump, strength and energy boost), which begs the following question: Is it a good idea to take both, Hemavol and Maximize V2, pre-workout?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should it induce the pump from the first use or does need to build up in the body?

Well, on most days, I would like to have both (pump, strength and energy boost), which begs the following question: Is it a good idea to take both, Hemavol and Maximize V2, pre-workout?
Hemavol will induce a pump from first dose; there is no loading period here. Personally, hemavol alone I take 1.5-2 scoops. Maximize V.2 alone, I take 1.5 scoops. When I combine them, I just take 1 scoop of each and the workouts are crazy as the two feed off of each other synergistically. Since I am able to use a lesser dose when combined, the price isn't that different.

Mike

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

with ingredients like agmatine, you'll most likely notice it in your first workout

and, if you have the money to splurge.......a hemavol/maximize combo is pretty amazing. scoop of each and you're good to go. awesome energy, epic pump, and endurance like none other. plus, mixing the hemavol with rasp. lemonade maximize is really tasty :p

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137240833&p=734427843#post734427843

recent review of someone using both ;)

John33

Awards
with ingredients like agmatine, you'll most likely notice it in your first workout.
I hope so, because I have taken a stand alone agmatine (1 g pre-workout) in the past, but it did not give me a pump or anything that else that I could notice.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hope so, because I have taken a stand alone agmatine (1 g pre-workout) in the past, but it did not give me a pump or anything that else that I could notice.
when you say it didnt give you a pump.........do you mean you had no pump during your workout, or you didnt notice an increase in pumps?

if you didnt notice a pump at all i would be looking into my pre-wo meal *get some carbs in there* and then to my training....personally i dont need a product to give me a pump...i get that from working out, but when using something like hemavol/maximize/agmatine i notice a difference

John33

Awards
...personally i dont need a product to give me a pump...i get that from working out, but when using something like hemavol/maximize/agmatine i notice a difference
I did not notice an increased (better) pump when I was on stand alone agmatine.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I don't notice any difference in pump when using agmatine either. I have even used high doses of Blueprint.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize is great at providing a strong stim pre wo with other things to help you out like the aminos. Hemavol is a good volumizer that's good for pumps. They actually work pretty well together too.

John33

Awards
I will try each separately and then I will try them together, as Baldwanus suggested.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am rocking the combo myself and loving it! So far the best stim/pump combo to date for me.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize is great at providing a strong stim pre wo with other things to help you out like the aminos. Hemavol is a good volumizer that's good for pumps. They actually work pretty well together too.
Thats my combo! :) Hope all is well bro!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats my combo! :) Hope all is well bro!

Mike
Things are good here Mike. Wife is getting nervous, she competing in her first NPC competition in two day. Hope all is going well on your end.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things are good here Mike. Wife is getting nervous, she competing in her first NPC competition in two day. Hope all is going well on your end.
haha got to love first show jitters.. you never get them back!

I just started my prep for the 2011 Eastern USA's. First time I am actually nervous, this show may be just a tad out of my league; biggest non-national show, but I will come in perfect.. regardless.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Im still no clearer on which is better.. which will help gain size long term, which will just inflate me like a balloon until i stop?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still no clearer on which is better.. which will help gain size long term, which will just inflate me like a balloon until i stop?
neither will inflate you like a balloon until you stop...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your gains are coming from weight training and diet. Maximize and hemavol are allowing you to lift heavier, longer, and more intense. If you take a supplement, and you don't take advantage of it, no supplement will help. If your workouts lack because of energy, give maximize a try. If you have enough energy, then hemavol is for you, simply put :).

Mike

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Balancing kids, overtime and 12 hour days, looks like ill give maximize a shot. Its cheaper too ironically

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max Intense is very affordable. Please start with 1/2 scoop as it is VERY potent.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Max Intense is very affordable. Please start with 1/2 scoop as it is VERY potent.
^this. the stimulant blend here is really strong (and I'm incredibly stim tolerant). and based on the balancing kids and 12 hour days, I'd say maximize would be a good choice for you

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Balancing kids, overtime and 12 hour days, looks like ill give maximize a shot. Its cheaper too ironically
Your a busy guy man.. props to you for continuing to exercise and not give up like most!

Mike

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Your a busy guy man.. props to you for continuing to exercise and not give up like most!

Mike
I dont see my fitness as an 'option' anymore like so many do, drives me crazy the amount of people who dont try yet have less life commitments than me

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards

Mike
Ordered. We'll see what the fruit punch tastes like :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you want it sour, use 4-6oz water. if you want it a bit more sweet, just keep adding water until its where you like it :)

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Animal Pak!
Why oh why do people buy the animal crap

GHO5T

Awards
Thanks for the support. Please be sure to keep us updated on how it goes for you. Like everyone has said already, start with 1/2 scoop and work up from there. Fruit Punch is a great choice... I was never a fruit punch fan but our Maximize and Compete are amazing in the flavor.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Mangy Peach Tea FTW!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want it sour, use 4-6oz water. if you want it a bit more sweet, just keep adding water until its where you like it :)

I placed 6 lemon war heads in my lemon compete today.. I went wegmans so I could pick up which flavor war heads I wanted individually.. love those kinda places.. dirt cheap! Im trying 8 tomorrow to get the sour taste I want :p

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
its very strong indeed.
went with 1 scoop as im quite familiar with all stims, and had a great workout. No skin tingles like the Anadraulic GT, but i had a loads of energy that i mpushed the boundaries, so it definately worked, and I feel it today!
May dose down however as I was a bit wired the rest of the day lol took about 6 hours to wear off!
Flavour is 10x better than A-GT

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its very strong indeed.
went with 1 scoop as im quite familiar with all stims, and had a great workout. No skin tingles like the Anadraulic GT, but i had a loads of energy that i mpushed the boundaries, so it definately worked, and I feel it today!
May dose down however as I was a bit wired the rest of the day lol took about 6 hours to wear off!
Flavour is 10x better than A-GT
I was at 1.5 scoops of maximize intense and after 2 months of using no stims other then a little caffeine a half scoop gets all cracked out. Love it lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was at 1.5 scoops of maximize intense and after 2 months of using no stims other then a little caffeine a half scoop gets all cracked out. Love it lol
I wish I could be a stim virgin again!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Youre crazy! Im going down to half scoops, this badboy gives me 6 hours of paranoia on a full one, same thing on a free sample alternative today too, might have to get some more 5htp, obviously not creating enough serotonin. Does t2 deplete ut, anyone know?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really need a true stim break but I don't think id be able to make it...
My next stim break, is when im burried under ground, pretty serious lol. No intentions on even attempting it!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
How does compete stack up in this lot?
Im going with hemavol next time so i can compare against maximize, either way they'll be an iForce staple in my regime as the quality is consistent.
I get the feeling Compete is a lot like AS-GT, with protein inside etc. be interesting to see what that tastes like as GT is rank compared to these bad boys

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does compete stack up in this lot?
Im going with hemavol next time so i can compare against maximize, either way they'll be an iForce staple in my regime as the quality is consistent.
I get the feeling Compete is a lot like AS-GT, with protein inside etc. be interesting to see what that tastes like as GT is rank compared to these bad boys
If you think hemavol tastes good.. lmao just wait until you try compete. Hemavol and maximize are dedicated pre-workouts although some find with hemavol, that there 2nd scoop drank intra workout provides extended benefits. Compete is truly, a dedicated intra workout product with a full range of amino's coming from whey protein hydrolysate along with valuable electrolytes, citrulline malate for endurance, and several forms of carnitine.