DAA and Leanxtrme or DAA and Erase ? which one is the better stack ?

Best DDA Stack DS lean xtreme or PS Erase

• Total voters

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Which stack would people think is better to use with DAA Erase or Leanxtreme ??
Im looking to hardern up and get stronger but with more definition i was leaning towards leanxtreme because it makes you lose weight however i dont wanna lose weight to much and im away some people class leanxtreme as a fat burner so maybe Erase would be the better option to stack with DAA ?

your views are appreciated.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
erase + daa. erase will lower estrogen which will pull water weight from your body. so you will look harder

erase will also boost t levels a small bit so that will assist the daa too

IMO, lean extreme is an anti-cortisol, not a fat burner.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
A cheap, effective and cover all stack would consist of DAA, Erase and Endosurge

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Lean xTreme is a staple on my sups, i find it an amazing product
I started taking DAA (Lit Up) only few weeks ago - while on lean xtreme -
so personal experience I can say they are great together.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
erase + daa. erase will lower estrogen which will pull water weight from your body. so you will look hardererase will also boost t levels a small bit so that will assist the daa tooIMO, lean extreme is an anti-cortisol, not a fat burner.
ah what is an anti cortisol then ? Is it better to have estrogen protection or anti cortisol protection ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Lean xTreme is a staple on my sups, i find it an amazing productI started taking DAA (Lit Up) only few weeks ago - while on lean xtreme - so personal experience I can say they are great together.
What results do you see from leanxtreme then ?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
What results do you see from leanxtreme then ?
The way I use it might be considered somehow "unusual",
i keep my BF low all year round - as opposed to go thru bulking/cutting phases -,
and I run lean xtreme every other month, it helps me maintaining
the % as low as it.
This month I happened to switch to Lit Up (which has DAA) and
I had great strength increases, I sleep very well and I'm ever leaner.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's formastanzol I can't use anything that contains a ph chemical or anything due to drug testing at work

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
erase + daa. erase will lower estrogen which will pull water weight from your body. so you will look harder

erase will also boost t levels a small bit so that will assist the daa too

IMO, lean extreme is an anti-cortisol, not a fat burner.
LX is mainly for cortisol control but it also has green tea extract which is good for fat loss.

OP, I think either of them would be good depending on what you're looking to do. DAA and Erase is good like gymrat said, and DAA and LX is good for cortisol control and some fat loss but is mainly beneficial in a caloric deficit IMO. DAA and Formestane is another good option.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I don't carry much water weight I'm quite lean just looking to get more dense and tone the abs abit more but get more strength I don't need something that will make me burn fat as I'm quite lean just need to harden up and tone up but more strength would be great I'm really lost wether to use erase or lean xtreme:(

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't carry much water weight I'm quite lean just looking to get more dense and tone the abs abit more but get more strength I don't need something that will make me burn fat as I'm quite lean just need to harden up and tone up but more strength would be great I'm really lost wether to use erase or lean xtreme:(
Then I would just go with DAA and Erase or DAA and Formestane (which is what I'm doing now...on day 6 so far)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and Lean Xtreme aren't really comparable.

Erase is an AI with proposed cortisol control

Lean Xtreme is a cortisol control product with green tea

I would use an AI if looking for conjunction with a test booster like DAA. Makes perfect sense to me...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
What's formastanzol I can't use anything that contains a ph chemical or anything due to drug testing at work
Unless you work for the FBI or Boeing your not going to be tested for PH's, AAS, or any sort of anabolics in your drug tests. Dont worry, even the drug test they give basic street cops do NOT test for anabolics.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yeah this is correct, Forma would not show up as it costs companies too much money to test for hormones and PED Drugs

John33

Awards
Which stack would people think is better to use with DAA Erase or Leanxtreme ??
DAA + Erase is the way to go. If you want to recomp. a bit, consider adding DRIVE and RPM, that is what I am on now, DAA+Erase+RPM (pre-workout only)+DRIVE.

Geordeaux

Awards
Erase and Lean Xtreme aren't really comparable.

Erase is an AI with proposed cortisol control

Lean Xtreme is a cortisol control product with green tea

I would use an AI if looking for conjunction with a test booster like DAA. Makes perfect sense to me...
How would you recommend structuring a cycle of DAA and PES Erase?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you recommend structuring a cycle of DAA and PES Erase?
Erase: 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. If you can go with 2 caps and don't notice any joint issues, you could add another cap in the afternoon sometime.
DAA: 3 grams in the morning or pre-workout. Or split the doses up (1.5 grams) throughout the day.