What is demacrine

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's dhea in a topical delivery system with some other stuff added. It works pretty good actually and is still in high demand. A lot of people think we dont make it anymore but we do. If your interested in trying some pm me. We do also have our buy one get one free sale on the Androseries, so if you were interested in trying any of those, now is the time.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You still make it? I thought Need2 bought it and "changed" it to Transaderm? Using a different carrier? Or am I mistaken?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You still make it? I thought Need2 bought it and "changed" it to Transaderm? Using a different carrier? Or am I mistaken?
They never bought it, more like were goin to "lease it". That is untill something happened the deal was off. Trust me when I say Eric had perfected Dermacrine and that the likelyhood that N2bm could duplicate it is slim at best.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know alot about ph but not this, help?
DHEA topical that will convert to other hormones like testosterone, androstendiol, androstenedione, 7-oxo dhea, estrogen, etc. Since there is conversion to estrogen, aromatase inhibitors and estrogen control ingredients are added to block/reduce this action.

It's very mild, but at high enough doses can lead to slight suppression. A natural test booster like HCGenerate would be sufficient to recover from a 6 week run on it. Good for leaning out and putting on 1-2lbs muscle.

Another good use is to prevent or reduce lethargy on cycles. The basic idea is you'd be providing exogenous "testosterone" (from converting from DHEA) to help keep energy levels up. This does not reduce HPTA suppression from cycles, but helps you deal with the sides until you're in PCT.

RS Transaderm was just released and provides 60 servings at 5 pumps (full dose) for ~$52 (you can use "needto139" to get 15% off). You can find this at www.needtobuildmuscle.com in the prohormone section. That will get you the most bang for the buck.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rs-Transderm is the way to go here....as TheDarkHalf said, more than double the serving size of the old version, with a much better carrier than the old version....basically NTBM has taken two downfalls to a product and improved them....$52.99, but if you use our discount of needto139 you'll save 15% which makes the product roughly $45 and free shipping

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like said before, this stuff is twice the servings and a better carrier with the same ingredient profile. Easy decision in my mind

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
They never bought it, more like were goin to "lease it". That is untill something happened the deal was off. Trust me when I say Eric had perfected Dermacrine and that the likelyhood that N2bm could duplicate it is slim at best.
Sounds like more to this than meets the eye...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Rs-Transderm is the way to go here....as TheDarkHalf said, more than double the serving size of the old version, with a much better carrier than the old version....basically NTBM has taken two downfalls to a product and improved them....$52.99, but if you use our discount of needto139 you'll save 15% which makes the product roughly $45 and free shipping
Will you be updating with ingredient profile and description anytime soon, or better yet post profile here.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you be updating with ingredient profile and description anytime soon, or better yet post profile here.
DHEA 72mg
7,8 Benzoflavone 36mg
Resveratrol 36mg
Pregnenolone 18mg
Chrysin 9mg

Serving Size: 5 pumps
Servings per container: 60

(Copied from the label)

Use code "needto139" for 15% off and free shipping always. It's at www.needtobuildmuscle.com in the prohormones section.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
well we did
? Have you used it? Has anyone actually ran it? I get that reps are supposed to represent the company they work for, but I respect them a lot more when they are talking about something they have experience. Maybe you have, but last I knew many of the NTBM reps were unsure about it's status and certainly haven't used enough of it to have an opinion on the product. I know reps are usually biased by nature, but c'mon.

Again this isn't to say that it's garbage or not going to work, but can we hold off about the success of the "duplication" until people have actually used it?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
? Have you used it? Has anyone actually ran it? I get that reps are supposed to represent the company they work for, but I respect them a lot more when they are talking about something they have experience. Maybe you have, but last I knew many of the NTBM reps were unsure about it's status and certainly haven't used enough of it to have an opinion on the product. I know reps are usually biased by nature, but c'mon.

Again this isn't to say that it's garbage or not going to work, but can we hold off about the success of the "duplication" until people have actually used it?
A few have used it.

It is the same carrier as Forma-stanzol and another product we were testing with MLMG & Halodrol TD called Methoxy. Some reputable members tested it and loved the carrier. EasyEJL was asking for the carrier alone.

If you have tried the Forma or were a tester for Methoxy you will know what we're talking about.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
A few have used it.

It is the same carrier as Forma-stanzol and another product we were testing with MLMG & Halodrol TD called Methoxy. Some reputable members tested it and loved the carrier. EasyEJL was asking for the carrier alone.

If you have tried the Forma or were a tester for Methoxy you will know what we're talking about.
Fair enough. I was under the impression this just got released and nobody had used it. I just get personally bothered by people making comments on something they haven't used before :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough. I was under the impression this just got released and nobody had used it. I just get personally bothered by people making comments on something they haven't used before :)
Likewise bro...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

the reason we're so thrilled about this product is it's the same ingredients as the previous one, except u get more, so even the same product at a bigger amount for the same price is a bonus.....but like chocolatemilk said....ppl love the carrier and many ppl think it's the best topical carrier on the market...which is the major flaw with a lot of topical products

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree very fair statement.I used forma and was very expecting of it. it was my first leap into transmerns and I enjoyed it very much it dried quickly smelled manly and worked wonders.I still place it below femara in terms of effectiveness but number 2 to femara is not a bad place to be.forma is def something I would try again so I have no doubts about RS trans being a top notch product and I will be spending my own money to get some.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rs-Transderm probably will end up being a decent product, we'll just have to wait for some more feedback to make sure. Although its not too late to the party, it'll probably have its place, but it has to compete with the Androseries wich is basically Dermacrine's predecessor.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but it has to compete with the Androseries wich is basically Dermacrine's predecessor.
I respectfully disagree. These are two very different types of products, so I don't see them competing.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I respectfully disagree. These are two very different types of products, so I don't see them competing.
Yeah i'm not sure how the Androseries is Dermacrine's predecessor. Apples to Oranges. Care to elaborate Rulk? I just want a better understanding. Thanks!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'm not sure how the Androseries is Dermacrine's predecessor. Apples to Oranges. Care to elaborate Rulk? I just want a better understanding. Thanks!
I think he meant Dermacrine is the Androseries predecessor. Andro can't be Dermacrine's predecessor as Derm was before Andro.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rs transaderm will make a great addition to an already planned out cycle, with it being mild it will decrease sides such as lethargy and further push gains, if someone wanted they could even run transaderm for a month then start a 4 week oral cycle and still use the transaderm in conjunction with the oral product of choice

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think he meant Dermacrine is the Androseries predecessor. Andro can't be Dermacrine's predecessor as Derm was before Andro.
I meant the Androseries is Dermacrine's successor ( whoops! I was thinking of that this morning ).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant the Androseries is Dermacrine's successor ( whoops! I was thinking of that this morning ).
I think we got what you meant. Grammer Champ isn't hanging out here! :D

Yeah, Androseries to me seems like it's more geared toward specific cycles while Transaderm/Dermacrine are used to support cycles and also run as a very mild cycle requiring almost no PCT other than a natural test booster like HCGenerate. Very good for those looking to remain "natty" and get something tangible out of a supplement, though technically they're both (androseries and Transaderm) prohormones by definition. Androseries, for the price point, is something I'd dedicate for a specific cycle. Different strokes for different folks IMO, but I guess you're right in the end it's all DHEA, with Androseries having more specific forms.