Is it me or the T-boosters/natural anabolic have changed

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Is it me or the T-boosters/natural anabolic have changed


    Heys guys im a bit confused on this about natural anabolic and t-boosters.
    I would like to know is that the natural anabolic or T-boosters of today are alot better then the past ones ?
    What ones are working now and worth the bucks to gain solid gains ?
    What would be best a stack or solo run ?
    One important question dose it have any negative siddes like Gyno, or suppresion or need of a pct later ?
    I wish to gain solid gains since it will be my 1st try on this stuf i want to have good results.
    And could i get some discount code i live in spain and its not cheap to get it sent over.
    Thanks and soz for the bad inglish .


  2. DAA is just about the only thing Ive had any real results with. Even with that, it wasnt anything dramatic. I used DAA for 8 week and formestane for 6 and put on a few pounds a leans out a bit. Other than that, I think most "natural" boosters probably dont do a whole lot more than increase your libido or give you some sort of placebo effect.
    •   
       


  3. needto139 will save you 15% at our website, **********************...we have a wide array of the best test boosters on the market, phytoserms, hcgenerate, and DAA
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  4. Young Gotti im sorry but at your page you dont have any of the supps im looking for like : AnaBeta,Division 1,Erase,Titanium or Adamantium coz ive seen good logs. but thanks

  5. Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Heys guys im a bit confused on this about natural anabolic and t-boosters.
    I would like to know is that the natural anabolic or T-boosters of today are alot better then the past ones ?
    What ones are working now and worth the bucks to gain solid gains ?
    What would be best a stack or solo run ?
    One important question dose it have any negative siddes like Gyno, or suppresion or need of a pct later ?
    I wish to gain solid gains since it will be my 1st try on this stuf i want to have good results.
    And could i get some discount code i live in spain and its not cheap to get it sent over.
    Thanks and soz for the bad inglish .
    like any supplements, i think theyve become more advanced. im currently running the first test booster ive ever ran (beast super test) and seeing OK results (a LITTLE stronger, a little aggression, a little libido, some better muscle fullness/hardness, but so far, nothing worth the price of 2 bottles).
    - im going to try a stack next, as i think it might yield better results (probably erase/titaniumxl/endosurge)
    - if its just a test booster, it will (or SHOULD, if its a good product) raise your levels naturally, and theyll just return to normal after you finish using it, thus no suppression and no need for pct. most people use a potent test booster AS pct to help bring their levels back to normal
    - my friend got gyno, from what he CLAIMS was just too long of a test booster run (he ran diesel test pro right into diesel test right into prime), but if you dont run them too long it shouldnt be a problem.... however, if what youre running doesnt have an aromatase inhibitor built into it, it wouldnt help to run one along with it. ie, price-wise, a lot of people will run DAA with inhibit-e, although you dont need a very high dose of the AI (and some test boosters, such as the super test im taking now, already have estrogen control built in, so you dont need anything else)

    good luck
    •   
       


  6. if those are the products youre looking for, and you run erase/division 1/titanium... log it!
  7. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    phytoserms
    OH YES LAWD'.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    like any supplements, i think theyve become more advanced. im currently running the first test booster ive ever ran (beast super test) and seeing OK results (a LITTLE stronger, a little aggression, a little libido, some better muscle fullness/hardness, but so far, nothing worth the price of 2 bottles).
    - im going to try a stack next, as i think it might yield better results (probably erase/titaniumxl/endosurge)
    - if its just a test booster, it will (or SHOULD, if its a good product) raise your levels naturally, and theyll just return to normal after you finish using it, thus no suppression and no need for pct. most people use a potent test booster AS pct to help bring their levels back to normal
    - my friend got gyno, from what he CLAIMS was just too long of a test booster run (he ran diesel test pro right into diesel test right into prime), but if you dont run them too long it shouldnt be a problem.... however, if what youre running doesnt have an aromatase inhibitor built into it, it wouldnt help to run one along with it. ie, price-wise, a lot of people will run DAA with inhibit-e, although you dont need a very high dose of the AI (and some test boosters, such as the super test im taking now, already have estrogen control built in, so you dont need anything else)

    good luck
    Will be an epic stack. I also agree anything ran to long can cause problems like DAA can cause issues but with proper cycling its great. Supps now from where they were years ago have come along ten fold with real science behind them not just broscience anymore.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Young Gotti im sorry but at your page you dont have any of the supps im looking for like : AnaBeta,Division 1,Erase,Titanium or Adamantium coz ive seen good logs. but thanks
    sorry, didn't know you were looking for those specific products...try nutraplanet...don't have any discount codes or anything and i don't know what their foreign shipping is like, but they have all those products
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  11. I see so i dont have to wory about any side effects correct ?
    the thing is that i dont know what to go for not sure if a erase/division 1/titanium or Anabeta/Titanium/Adamantium or Anabeta/Titanium/erase coz like i said i dont want to get suppresion or gyno or stuff like that.
    o and if possible some code to get it cheeper coz i live in spain.

  12. If you were to run a stack, i'd do DAA and Phytoserms-347. Simple, and if you wanted to, add some Divison 1.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  13. Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Anabeta/Titanium/erase.
    RUN THIS **** BISH!!!
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

  14. you think with Anabeta/Titanium/erase id get a nice lean bulk?
    Oh by the way is there anyway to be able to get some samples aswell?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    if those are the products youre looking for, and you run erase/division 1/titanium... log it!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post


    Agreed^



    Now imo as a very strong test stack is TitaniumXL/Adamantium/Division 1


    Now possibly "THE BEST" I would say the above + Erase and Anabeta......for the hardcore stackers like "Whatsaroid" myself and a few others that will be logging it


    You won't get any gyno from the products and you don't need a PCT. They will increase your natural test, not supress it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  16. JudgementDay is there anyway i could get anysample ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    JudgementDay is there anyway i could get anysample ?
    Just sent you a PM, we have no samples yet, but if we get some it will be for Formula-X. I will let everyone know once we do start getting samples.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. even compared to this time last year there seem to be a ton more natty test booster out there with much better track records. I remember looking around last year and the best recommendation i could get was Jungle Warfare.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GJN5002 View Post
    DAA is just about the only thing Ive had any real results with. Even with that, it wasnt anything dramatic. I used DAA for 8 week and formestane for 6 and put on a few pounds a leans out a bit. Other than that, I think most "natural" boosters probably dont do a whole lot more than increase your libido or give you some sort of placebo effect.
    Agree 100%.

    Tried DAA, several brands, may have raised test to normal levels, but I wouldn't know. With each use, I think I sh*t out any test it freed up.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bill86 View Post
    if those are the products youre looking for, and you run erase/division 1/titanium... log it!
    I plan on running Anabeta, Taurus DA-HCG, Erase (starting in week 2), Creatine Ethyl Ester and am considering adding Titanium for PCT coming off of 5 A OHP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  21. Bolanox ive seen around forums that Jungle Warfare is a ph is that so ? im confused :S

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Will be an epic stack. I also agree anything ran to long can cause problems like DAA can cause issues but with proper cycling its great. Supps now from where they were years ago have come along ten fold with real science behind them not just broscience anymore.
    Can you elaborate more on these issues DAA would cause?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Samples of the products you listed out wouldn't be that productive. With products like that, a use or two isn't going to provide much, so it's not cost-effective to companies or worthwhile for consumers.

    Follow the directions on the natural (non-hormonal) products and you'll be good. With anything, there are risks. Just because something is safe -- if you use it for 5 months straight, instead of 4-8 that are recommended, for example, you may end up with problems.

    So, like I said, just follow the labels

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GJN5002 View Post
    DAA is just about the only thing Ive had any real results with. Even with that, it wasnt anything dramatic. I used DAA for 8 week and formestane for 6 and put on a few pounds a leans out a bit. Other than that, I think most "natural" boosters probably dont do a whole lot more than increase your libido or give you some sort of placebo effect.
    agreed 1000%
    IMO The only supps that actually work are protein, creatine, and BCAA's

    if your looking for steroid like gains, do not look to supplements is what I have learned. Save your money and train hard.

  25. There are some cool natural test boosters out there now. I don't think they compare to the not-so-natural ones that aren't around anymore though. 6-oxo was one of the better ones IMO if you were looking for something to use as a test booster, not just a PCT supp.

  26. like MWB said, a sample will really not do anything... for a natural test booster, its gonna take 3 weeks MINIMUM to see REAL results (albeit natural, so if any 'REAL' results at all)

    ps - i think jungle warfare WAS a ph, although im not positive... but that was like 2 years ago (i think.. loL)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Agreed^

    Now imo as a very strong test stack is TitaniumXL/Adamantium/Division 1

    Now possibly "THE BEST" I would say the above + Erase and Anabeta......for the hardcore stackers like "Whatsaroid" myself and a few others that will be logging it

    You won't get any gyno from the products and you don't need a PCT. They will increase your natural test, not supress it.
    Damn. Expensive natty stack, but I bet it will be effective as hell.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  28. I really think it was bouncing back and forth.. or was something shady like it had stuff in it that it didnt mention or something to that effect.

  29. This just makes people get al mixed up i dont know what to go for coz i dont want to wasted my money like everyone else but i dont want to use a PH or staroid but i see why people do use it its less of a headace.
    BUT i dont want to go done there so lets see anyone hear has tried any natural anabolic that works and might give small sides or non at all and good solid gains (Dose that even exist?) ?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    This just makes people get al mixed up i dont know what to go for coz i dont want to wasted my money like everyone else but i dont want to use a PH or staroid but i see why people do use it its less of a headace.
    BUT i dont want to go done there so lets see anyone hear has tried any natural anabolic that works and might give small sides or non at all and good solid gains (Dose that even exist?) ?
    Anabeta! Sorry, there are no guarantees, but I have yet to see a neg review on this. In fact, the only guy I say "complaining" was whining he only put on 4+ pounds of lean mass in 4 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natural testosterone boosters
    By MTG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 05:22 PM
  2. Do I need to cycle off natural T boosters?
    By paradigmer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:09 PM
  3. NATURAL Testosterone boosters
    By Brad2131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. Natural Test Boosters
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. Natural Test boosters
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in