Is it me or the T-boosters/natural anabolic have changed

maik

Awards
Heys guys im a bit confused on this about natural anabolic and t-boosters.
I would like to know is that the natural anabolic or T-boosters of today are alot better then the past ones ?
What ones are working now and worth the bucks to gain solid gains ?
What would be best a stack or solo run ?
One important question dose it have any negative siddes like Gyno, or suppresion or need of a pct later ?
I wish to gain solid gains since it will be my 1st try on this stuf i want to have good results.
And could i get some discount code i live in spain and its not cheap to get it sent over.
Thanks and soz for the bad inglish :(.

GJN5002

Awards
DAA is just about the only thing Ive had any real results with. Even with that, it wasnt anything dramatic. I used DAA for 8 week and formestane for 6 and put on a few pounds a leans out a bit. Other than that, I think most "natural" boosters probably dont do a whole lot more than increase your libido or give you some sort of placebo effect.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
needto139 will save you 15% at our website, needtobuildmuscle.com...we have a wide array of the best test boosters on the market, phytoserms, hcgenerate, and DAA

maik

Awards
Young Gotti im sorry but at your page you dont have any of the supps im looking for like : AnaBeta,Division 1,Erase,Titanium or Adamantium coz ive seen good logs. but thanks

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Heys guys im a bit confused on this about natural anabolic and t-boosters.
I would like to know is that the natural anabolic or T-boosters of today are alot better then the past ones ?
What ones are working now and worth the bucks to gain solid gains ?
What would be best a stack or solo run ?
One important question dose it have any negative siddes like Gyno, or suppresion or need of a pct later ?
I wish to gain solid gains since it will be my 1st try on this stuf i want to have good results.
And could i get some discount code i live in spain and its not cheap to get it sent over.
Thanks and soz for the bad inglish :(.
like any supplements, i think theyve become more advanced. im currently running the first test booster ive ever ran (beast super test) and seeing OK results (a LITTLE stronger, a little aggression, a little libido, some better muscle fullness/hardness, but so far, nothing worth the price of 2 bottles).
- im going to try a stack next, as i think it might yield better results (probably erase/titaniumxl/endosurge)
- if its just a test booster, it will (or SHOULD, if its a good product) raise your levels naturally, and theyll just return to normal after you finish using it, thus no suppression and no need for pct. most people use a potent test booster AS pct to help bring their levels back to normal
- my friend got gyno, from what he CLAIMS was just too long of a test booster run (he ran diesel test pro right into diesel test right into prime), but if you dont run them too long it shouldnt be a problem.... however, if what youre running doesnt have an aromatase inhibitor built into it, it wouldnt help to run one along with it. ie, price-wise, a lot of people will run DAA with inhibit-e, although you dont need a very high dose of the AI (and some test boosters, such as the super test im taking now, already have estrogen control built in, so you dont need anything else)

good luck

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
if those are the products youre looking for, and you run erase/division 1/titanium... log it!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
like any supplements, i think theyve become more advanced. im currently running the first test booster ive ever ran (beast super test) and seeing OK results (a LITTLE stronger, a little aggression, a little libido, some better muscle fullness/hardness, but so far, nothing worth the price of 2 bottles).
- im going to try a stack next, as i think it might yield better results (probably erase/titaniumxl/endosurge)
- if its just a test booster, it will (or SHOULD, if its a good product) raise your levels naturally, and theyll just return to normal after you finish using it, thus no suppression and no need for pct. most people use a potent test booster AS pct to help bring their levels back to normal
- my friend got gyno, from what he CLAIMS was just too long of a test booster run (he ran diesel test pro right into diesel test right into prime), but if you dont run them too long it shouldnt be a problem.... however, if what youre running doesnt have an aromatase inhibitor built into it, it wouldnt help to run one along with it. ie, price-wise, a lot of people will run DAA with inhibit-e, although you dont need a very high dose of the AI (and some test boosters, such as the super test im taking now, already have estrogen control built in, so you dont need anything else)

good luck
Will be an epic stack. I also agree anything ran to long can cause problems like DAA can cause issues but with proper cycling its great. Supps now from where they were years ago have come along ten fold with real science behind them not just broscience anymore.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti im sorry but at your page you dont have any of the supps im looking for like : AnaBeta,Division 1,Erase,Titanium or Adamantium coz ive seen good logs. but thanks
sorry, didn't know you were looking for those specific products...try nutraplanet...don't have any discount codes or anything and i don't know what their foreign shipping is like, but they have all those products

maik

Awards
I see so i dont have to wory about any side effects correct ?
the thing is that i dont know what to go for not sure if a erase/division 1/titanium or Anabeta/Titanium/Adamantium or Anabeta/Titanium/erase coz like i said i dont want to get suppresion or gyno or stuff like that.
o and if possible some code to get it cheeper coz i live in spain.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
If you were to run a stack, i'd do DAA and Phytoserms-347. Simple, and if you wanted to, add some Divison 1.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

maik

Awards
you think with Anabeta/Titanium/erase id get a nice lean bulk?
Oh by the way is there anyway to be able to get some samples aswell?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if those are the products youre looking for, and you run erase/division 1/titanium... log it!

Agreed^

Now imo as a very strong test stack is TitaniumXL/Adamantium/Division 1

Now possibly "THE BEST" I would say the above + Erase and Anabeta......for the hardcore stackers like "Whatsaroid" myself and a few others that will be logging it:)

You won't get any gyno from the products and you don't need a PCT. They will increase your natural test, not supress it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudgementDay is there anyway i could get anysample ?
Just sent you a PM, we have no samples yet, but if we get some it will be for Formula-X. I will let everyone know once we do start getting samples.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
even compared to this time last year there seem to be a ton more natty test booster out there with much better track records. I remember looking around last year and the best recommendation i could get was Jungle Warfare.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
DAA is just about the only thing Ive had any real results with. Even with that, it wasnt anything dramatic. I used DAA for 8 week and formestane for 6 and put on a few pounds a leans out a bit. Other than that, I think most "natural" boosters probably dont do a whole lot more than increase your libido or give you some sort of placebo effect.
Agree 100%.

Tried DAA, several brands, may have raised test to normal levels, but I wouldn't know. With each use, I think I sh*t out any test it freed up.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on running Anabeta, Taurus DA-HCG, Erase (starting in week 2), Creatine Ethyl Ester and am considering adding Titanium for PCT coming off of 5 A OHP.

maik

Awards
Bolanox ive seen around forums that Jungle Warfare is a ph is that so ?¿ im confused :S

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be an epic stack. I also agree anything ran to long can cause problems like DAA can cause issues but with proper cycling its great. Supps now from where they were years ago have come along ten fold with real science behind them not just broscience anymore.
Can you elaborate more on these issues DAA would cause?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Samples of the products you listed out wouldn't be that productive. With products like that, a use or two isn't going to provide much, so it's not cost-effective to companies or worthwhile for consumers.

Follow the directions on the natural (non-hormonal) products and you'll be good. With anything, there are risks. Just because something is safe -- if you use it for 5 months straight, instead of 4-8 that are recommended, for example, you may end up with problems.

So, like I said, just follow the labels ;)

andrewT

andrewT

Awards
agreed 1000%
IMO The only supps that actually work are protein, creatine, and BCAA's

if your looking for steroid like gains, do not look to supplements is what I have learned. Save your money and train hard.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
There are some cool natural test boosters out there now. I don't think they compare to the not-so-natural ones that aren't around anymore though. 6-oxo was one of the better ones IMO if you were looking for something to use as a test booster, not just a PCT supp.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
like MWB said, a sample will really not do anything... for a natural test booster, its gonna take 3 weeks MINIMUM to see REAL results (albeit natural, so if any 'REAL' results at all)

ps - i think jungle warfare WAS a ph, although im not positive... but that was like 2 years ago (i think.. loL)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed^

Now imo as a very strong test stack is TitaniumXL/Adamantium/Division 1

Now possibly "THE BEST" I would say the above + Erase and Anabeta......for the hardcore stackers like "Whatsaroid" myself and a few others that will be logging it:)

You won't get any gyno from the products and you don't need a PCT. They will increase your natural test, not supress it.
Damn. Expensive natty stack, but I bet it will be effective as hell.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I really think it was bouncing back and forth.. or was something shady like it had stuff in it that it didnt mention or something to that effect.

maik

Awards
This just makes people get al mixed up i dont know what to go for coz i dont want to wasted my money like everyone else but i dont want to use a PH or staroid but i see why people do use it its less of a headace.
BUT i dont want to go done there so lets see anyone hear has tried any natural anabolic that works and might give small sides or non at all and good solid gains (Dose that even exist?) ?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just makes people get al mixed up i dont know what to go for coz i dont want to wasted my money like everyone else but i dont want to use a PH or staroid but i see why people do use it its less of a headace.
BUT i dont want to go done there so lets see anyone hear has tried any natural anabolic that works and might give small sides or non at all and good solid gains (Dose that even exist?) ?
Anabeta! Sorry, there are no guarantees, but I have yet to see a neg review on this. In fact, the only guy I say "complaining" was whining he only put on 4+ pounds of lean mass in 4 weeks.

maik

Awards
Anabeta! Sorry, there are no guarantees, but I have yet to see a neg review on this. In fact, the only guy I say "complaining" was whining he only put on 4+ pounds of lean mass in 4 weeks.
Okeys let me keep this in line so we all dnt start talking about other things.

Taman6886 you say that someone was complaining for only puting on 4+lb of lean mass in 1 month :S but did he know it was lean mass ?

That said how about Factor x is it worth the money comparing it to anabeta ?

Ive been told but i say again been told and havent seen any solid logs on something called Jungle warfare and i think it is a ph coz of a miss leading label or something like that and ideas about that ?

Is anabeta the best thing out there now or was there something be4 it that was as good?

I want to be sure what to get coz im not only paying the supplement but for it to get sent over and that is what makes it more expensive :(.

Thanks

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
In regards to Jungle warfare:

The ingredients in JW have changed a number of times. It's like they really liked the name and just kept recycling it. It has been a PH, a "natural" supp that was said to be tainted with a steroid, and a standard herbal test booster (I think the last version I remember had divanil in it but Im not positive).

To the OP:
Don't count out basics. A good multi, protein, creatine, beta alanine, citrulline malate, and probiotics have all been shown to improve performance/body function. A lot of times performance can be boosted just by making up for a deficiancy rather than adding exotic supps so make sure you have all your bases covered.

In supplemental performance enhancement, there's no such thing as a free lunch. If you're taking something with no chance of sides, odds are you wont see much in the way of benefits either. I might get flamed for saying that, but it's naive to think otherwise. You're not the only one who would like big gains with little chance of sides, but if that were available, no one would use PH/PS/AAS. I'm not saying there aren't things out there that can help, but most people's expectations are nowhere near realistic for non-hormonal products.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
yeah maik, like i was saying in another thread, there really isnt a 'magic' supplement thats going to put on a ridiculous amount of size/strength, and any log that claims such is either a lie or its something like/spiked with a PH (ie jungle warfare at one point).

that thread about 4 lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks on anabeta is awesome. the guy had unrealistic expectations, but something like 4 lbs LEAN in a month is incredible (from a natural product, of course).

id say give the anabeta a shot.. ive never used it, but im definitely going to at some point (when ive got some money!) as ive only heard good things about it. just realize youre not going to put on like 10lbs in a month on anything natural.

ps - for way too long i was worried about getting fat so i usually would only eat like 2000 calories, or about 3-4 meals a day. the best thing i ever did was keep a log to see how many calories i eat each day and increase it by like 300-500 at a time (since i was scared of gaining fat). i dont keep a log anymore, but it really helped me realize how much i was (or WASNT) eating, and the slow increase helped me get over my fears of adding calories. now, i try to aim for a certain number of calories per meal (say, 500+) and make sure to eat like 6 meals a day (although its still hard for me to get that many calories with chicken, turkey, oatmeal, egg whites, etc, so more recently ive started adding some dirty foods like plain double hamburgers from mcdonalds, take-out japanese food, etc to help boost my calories, although eating like that isnt a habit im trying to get into, but its something ive been trying as of late while i try to bulk a little while taking a test booster)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every product is going to work differently for certain people.

Hell, even anabolic steroids work differently for people. I have seen people gain 15lbs from superdrol and seen people gain nothing and blame it on the product. I think we all know who the blame should go to...the user. Maybe they dont respond, but likely they expect too much or think they are dieting and training and sleeping properly.

Thats my rant for the night.

As per this thread...test boosters and natural anabolics have evolved without a doubt, and will continue to evolve (I am 100% sure)

maik

Awards
thanks to every one im gioing to get soon (When i get the money) and lets see how it works out on me :).
By the way can someone give me some heads up about D Aspartic Acid is it safe to use? Dose it worth or give any gains ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asking what natural t boosters bring the gains, then criticizingSomeone for giving you an answer is petty stupid, hell thinking natty t boosters are going to make a significant change above a good diet isn't too smart either though.

maik

Awards
jbryand101b i dident say it in a bad way but if you want to put it out like that hen fine. I know that diet is every thing but i dident say that it wasent if i did please show me were i said so. I was just asking to try something difrent that could work vs something that dosent like i have said.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The newest version of jungle warfares label does not list anything related to aas, the orig label listed what appears to be 6-dehydrmethyltestosterone, and the second one list what appears to be methyl atd, a ph to the hormone listed above, the newest appears to be all natural.

maik

Awards
Thanks jbryand101b to clear that up, and how can i tell what one is the new all natural version of jungle warfare ? And is there logs of the new one ? Thanks!

Jahcuree

im running Anabeta/erase/(maybe X-factor A) soon and hoping its going to be sickk.

Op in my opinion, i dont like some of the things ive read about DAA, therefore i choose to leave it out.

maik

Awards
Thanks DAA i wont use.

how can i tell what one is the new all natural version of jungle warfare ? And is there logs of the new one ? Thanks!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I think a solid stack would be PES anabeta, LG Natadrol + PES erase or DS triazole

Jahcuree

Thanks DAA i wont use.

how can i tell what one is the new all natural version of jungle warfare ? And is there logs of the new one ? Thanks!
I dont know too much about JW im pretty sure the old version was a pretty good PH, right? i have no idea whats in the new version but just look at the label and google search the ingredients and you will be able to at least tell if its hormonal or not.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im running Anabeta/erase/(maybe X-factor A) soon and hoping its going to be sickk.

Op in my opinion, i dont like some of the things ive read about DAA, therefore i choose to leave it out.
XFA would be a good addition, as would Bioforge or Titanium if you are wanting a non DAA test product

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Personally I had not had any luck with DAA though many have for the price it's worth a shot but it seems like either it works great or it does nothing depending on the person

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It is natural but they recommend an OTC ptc when using it.

maik

Awards
whats the difrense from a normal ph if you got to use a pct with it ? Ive see some shutdown in some logs scary!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Truly I have no idea. I posted that sane question on another board to the lg reps

maik

Awards
Bolanrox if you do get a reply from them plase could you post it ?