Erase/Water retention

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Hi guys! I know it's a 'strange' question...has anybody of you ever experienced marked water retention while being on erase?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not that I know of. One guy started a similar thread but concluded it was probably one if the other things he was taking after lots of people chimed in and said the exact opposite happened to them.

Describe what you are experiencing and anything else you are taking.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Uhm, you can check my log as well as that Kevin guy?

We both had this as a bit of an issue, I think it's just the bodies response. I was bloated the first two weeks and then it tapered down.

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Yes sure, i said it was a strange question knowing what the product does and how it acts.

Situation quite simple: 1 month ago I was about 8% BF...16th week of cut. I decided to try to shred a little bit of fat in stubborn areas, so i added erase+phenorex while keeping the other supplements/diet/cardio without any change. I immediately saw an increase in water retention (1 Kg in a week) but, at the very beginning, legs improved (they separate a bit...sorry but i don't remember the english slang for that)...thnks to erase i suppose.Then small increase in weight (0,5 Kg week) in the following 3 weeks: i admit that, despite 160/100 TOTAL chos my mesures improved a bit. The point is that the look is puffy...smooth...i really don't like it. Actually i think that i didn't gain ANY FAT...maybe i'm leaner than before, but the look isn't good. I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND what's the reason for that :D....

Pheno or Erase. Now i'm tapering down Pheno and i'm going to discontinue it. I'm not accusing erase that is a GREAT product...i'm only trying to understand if it's good on me.

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards

We both had this as a bit of an issue, I think it's just the bodies response. I was bloated the first two weeks and then it tapered down.
Hi and thanks for the answer. Could you please provide me the link of your log where you speak about this issue?

How many cps did you took? Did you solve the problem tapering down erase? Did you take any t booster in that period or a-yoh?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I saw your log but didn't read anywhere that you were convinced it was Erase causing it and not one of the other things you were taking. The person I am referring to started a new thread with the same question.

Menphis: My weight increased by 1kg in the first week on Erase but I started looking visibly leaner by day 2 so couldn't attribute it to water weight. His log is http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173492-erase-flaws.html

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry, if you bounce back and forth between my, and kelvinmartin 's thread. I just assume it was the erase considering I was also on clenbuterol which is a powerful diuretic, and kelvin who was only running the erase, felt a bit bloated as well.

I still liked erase, just was a pain in the ass putting on weight the first 2 weeks.

read up : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173448-pes-erase-log.html

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
I read the entire log of oogaly_boogal: very interesting, especially because of bloating and weight increase while on b-agonist...VERY STRANGE!

I read that he was even on SPIRODEX by gaspari, so i made my guessing and compared ingredients of pheno with the ones of spiro: they have in common paulinia cupana and oxytropis falcate extract. Since Paulinia cupana is even in OEP (and didn't notice anything), MAYBE oxytropis falcate extract COULD BE a POSSIBLE cause of this problem.

@bdcc
i replied to you in rep...IT IS water retention...maybe intracellular...no way you can increase by 1 Kg your contractile tissue in a week...eh eh..:D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i am on day 3 at 2 a day and I am feeling drier more solid. so far so good :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@bdcc
i replied to you in rep...IT IS water retention...maybe intracellular...no way you can increase by 1 Kg your contractile tissue in a week...eh eh..:D
I meant I couldn't attribute it to water retention in terms of visibility. I looked leaner so had no reason to assume it was a water retention increase. The breakdown of that 1kg of LBM could be debated but the people who report water retention are mostly those who do it by how they look in the mirror, I wasn't one of them.

i am on day 3 at 2 a day and I am feeling drier more solid. so far so good :)
Great to hear, this is the regular feedback on Erase.

Here is the thread I talked about when someone asked the same question; http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/174415-erase-bloating-water.html

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Theoretically since lowering estrogen lowers your ability to hold on to sodium, this will happen if you don't drink ENOUGH water while you are on it.

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Great thread! I'm used to take E on empty stomach before breakfast and after training: i'll try to take it with food and let you know.

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Theoretically since lowering estrogen lowers your ability to hold on to sodium, this will happen if you don't drink ENOUGH water while you are on it.
5 liters/day...tried both high sodium/low sodium in diet. No differences. My actual guessing are empty stomach and oxytropis falcate extract.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'd be interested to see how it works for you. I am taking mine on an empty stomach as well

Antabolix

Awards
My experience was the exact opposite. The first thing I noticed when I started erase, was a loss of water and a more defined face. The more I took, the more water I lost. Erase is the best recomp ive ever used. I lost 5 pounds through the bottle, and gained strength also. I'm glad I saw this thread because it reminded me that I need to order another bottle or two. :). I hope you find out whats causing your water retention, I'd be interested to know. Good luck.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I did notice some water bloat in the beginning but it dissolves over time. I have that thick skin that likes to hold water so its more drastic and noticeable. Requires more powerful diuretics and strict fish diets late in cutting.

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Hi Natty, I drink about 4,5 to 5,5 liters/day plus water from food that is high since i eat food like pumpkins.

Yesterday was arms+cardio and e with food. This morning i took it with breakfast. Pheno is only 1/day...let's see if something changes...

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
After tapering down Pheno i noticed a little bit less bloating but my condition didn't improved so much. On monday i discontinued all supplements including Erase and it went another little bit better.

I'm not satisfied, i wanna see how it goes increasing significantly complex carbs in the next days.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That is weird because Erase dries me completely to the point that my legs start to get stiff, I have to increase my water intake while on it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hi Natty, I drink about 4,5 to 5,5 liters/day plus water from food that is high since i eat food like pumpkins.

Yesterday was arms+cardio and e with food. This morning i took it with breakfast. Pheno is only 1/day...let's see if something changes...
Try to get 8 quarts of water a day especially while on something like Erase