supps during a deload week
- 08-11-2011, 12:32 AM
- 08-11-2011, 01:38 AM
creatine and beta alanine? yes.
glutamine.......why are you wasting your money?iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
- 08-11-2011, 01:43 AM
I could do without the creatine and beta-alanine.
Theres virtually no need to invest in glutamine alone these days. you can find so many products jam packed with it as afar as whey, aminos, pre-wo,etc.By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
08-11-2011, 02:14 AM
08-11-2011, 03:39 AM
i can agree with that too
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
08-11-2011, 07:25 AM
08-11-2011, 08:29 AM
08-11-2011, 11:13 AM
when woudl u suggest taking the creatine, i usually take it with pwo carbs but imlaving hose out this week? morning?
08-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Multi / Fish Oil / Creatine / Aminos
Take them as you normally do. I always take the creatine post-workout or in the morning if it's an off day.
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
08-11-2011, 11:37 AM
08-11-2011, 04:13 PM
08-11-2011, 04:51 PM
bio mend for sure.
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
08-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Omega's, multi, joint support supp for me. Creatine and BA optional.
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By StangBanger in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 08-03-2011, 06:29 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:29 PM
- By BigKrabbe in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2010, 11:31 PM
- By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:02 AM
- By screech in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2006, 06:15 PM