What do you guy's think of this ?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used products from Beyond a Century and they have proven to be excellent.I just ordered some of this,what are your thoughts..I have searched every thread of every forum and you know what,its about 50-50...I thinkk there is alot of sub par tribulus out thier...This is a new product

NEW! TRIBULUS EXTRACT, super premium grade 50:1. 50% stronger! Protodiocin is now >15% by HPLC. This is Bulgarian Tribulus harvested at just the right time, extracted by a German pharmaceutical company, concentrating the active ingredients, especially the saponins protodiocin & protogracilin. The saponin potency, up to 80%, is tested by German pharmaceutical methods. Most manufacturers claim high saponin content but use inaccurate testing methods which measure a lot more than steroidal saponins. Tribulus has been shown to have anabolic, aphrodisiac, antioxidant, antiinflammatory, and diuretic effects; increasing testosterone in men while normalizing hormones in women. Usual dose is 250-500mg 3x/day for 8 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Very potent, but bitter taste. 50 grams, 200 doses, $25.00 Code 849.1

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how it goes. If memory serves, I believe there old trib was pretty weak.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
They have good prices, so I would dose pretty high with it. Not sure, but as you said it can hard to find good trib.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I used it last year (so it isn't exactly new) and was very impressed stacking it with Avena Sativa (750mg each per day). As part of a PCT for M1T/M4OHN stack (AFTER Nolva, so don't get excited), I will run 1.5g each.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Their Sex-Tiva mix works pretty well too. It's pretty incredible if you use it about an hour before sex.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The combo of histidine, choline and licorice root will make your eyes cross upon climax. Nuff said.