is animal pm a legit supplement and if so do other companies have similar products?

dexterfan

Awards
so let me get this straight, this is basically zma with added ingredients to induce sleepiness?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
never tried it. Controlled Labs reduction PM is a pretty solid product though.

stack it with need2sleep and you'll have the best sleep of your life man ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would check out 3Z by AI. They have some deals going on with it I believe. If you are looking to save money just buy ZMA, Ldopa, and GABA.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Animal Pm looks solid, however I can't use GABA, it has adverse affect on me and keeps me awake at night, many of the HGH products also give me less than stellar sleep patterns

I always turn to Need2Sleep, it's cheap at 1 cap a day and i find more affective than any other sleep product on the market

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
There are a ton of sleep supplements out there. I've used NTBM's N2Sleep, Scivation Knockout, AMS Nocturnabol, Animal PM, etc. They all pretty much work. I think N2Sleep is the cheapest....you get 75 servings for ~23 bucks shipped if you use a coupon code :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dexterfan

Awards
basically i am just looking for a supplement to help me sleep that does not have side effects. when i have the early shift i have to wake up at 4:45am and so theoretically i need to go to sleep early, but i just can't fall asleep and spend all night frustrated and worried about my sleep

the other week when i work late i get plenty of sleep as i dont need to get up early

i'm in the early week again and just "woke up" from a terrible night of "sleep"

it's wearing me down along with my training regimen

i find it odd these supplements are marketed as "GH boosters" instead of sleeping aids

i don't want to grow my jaw or my feet (my feet are already too big) but i guess the "gh boosting" qualities are just a BS sale point?

also i don't want anything with stuff like tribulus terrestris or anything else that may speed up hairloss (which i am prone to)

so to repeat: what is a safe supplement to get better sleep? i don't want weird ingredients if possible since i am worried about side effects like skull and extremeties growth as well as hairloss

also if possible choose from this list since it's what i can choose from in supplement stores near me

* cyclo rem gf - infinite labs
* hgh up - applied nutriceuticals
* endo stim-revolutions
*3z al sports nutrition
*powerfull usp labs
*hgh pro al sports nutrition
*bullet proof muscle pharm
*hexagen musclemeds
*secretogogue one mhp
*animal pm
*blue growth controlled labs
*human growth labrada

i'm inclined to think the only legit company in this list is universal nutrition (animal pm) but just asking for your opinion

thanks guys, appreciate it

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand your post, half the companies you listed make quality products and have been doing so since I was in high school. From that list I would choose any AN and AI products over the rest and I say that because I've been using their products for years.

As a matter of fact there is a thread on how you can try AI new sleep product 3z for free if you log it. Its in company promotions, go check it out.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
need 2 sleep will work for your needs. 5 on 2 off and you can use it forever