Need some help!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Need some help!!

Just finished my second cycle of hdrol with pct PL cycle assist. 50/75/75/75/75 I ran it 5 weeks because last cycle I ran felt to long(6weeks). My diet was alot better and saw great gains. The one problem I did have was after the 3rd week I felt unmotivated and counldn't stay focused at all in the gym. When I ran my first cycle I took jack3d (someone on this site refered it)which was dumb due to the fact it made me fell like **** and not hungry at all. Does anyone have any suggestions on a pre work out to get the motivation back. I already eat brown rice and tuna 2 hrs prior to the gym for carb intake. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Caffeine. It is cheap, studied extensively for sports performance and even improves pain threshold during exercise.

If you buy this you can monitor your own dose, something you can't do with Jack3d or pre workouts where the stimulants are hidden in proprietary blends.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Any caffeine?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nevrquit View Post
    Any caffeine?
    No doze...or Walmart brand caffeine it's on the isle with the Tylenol and analgesics.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Sure. I use caffeine tablets at 200mg each. If you have used energy drinks you can compare it to the amount of caffeine in one of those and dose accordingly depending on how much stimulating you need.

There are loads of stimulants out there, pre workouts etc. Some of them are fantastic and I am not knocking them.

Jack3d has a potent stimulant blend and some people find it very strong, there is always a chance if you take someone else's pre workout blend you will find that too potent as well. At least with caffeine you can change the dose and if you don't like it then you haven't wasted a lot of money on it unlike some of the pre workout products out there.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

check out Focus XT my friend, great reviews about focus and motivation.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    check out Focus XT my friend, great reviews about focus and motivation.
    ^^ this....200mg caff per scoop, along with nice dose of nootropics for 'enhanced' focus...for more 'kick'...add in 1 tab of bronkaid (25mg E) or 1-2 caps of Adrena-G (25mg of 1,3 dim per cap)...any other experiences with 1,3 dim other than jack3d?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nevrquit View Post
    Just finished my second cycle of hdrol with pct PL cycle assist. 50/75/75/75/75 I ran it 5 weeks because last cycle I ran felt to long(6weeks). My diet was alot better and saw great gains. The one problem I did have was after the 3rd week I felt unmotivated and counldn't stay focused at all in the gym. When I ran my first cycle I took jack3d (someone on this site refered it)which was dumb due to the fact it made me fell like **** and not hungry at all. Does anyone have any suggestions on a pre work out to get the motivation back. I already eat brown rice and tuna 2 hrs prior to the gym for carb intake. Thanks
    I can't take 1-3dimeth either, messes too much with my head and stomach.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •