Theanine + L-Tyrosine
- 08-03-2011, 09:02 AM
- 08-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Should work well together. I don't know if one would increase the effects of others but they both work to do similar effects. Synergism is key
- 08-03-2011, 01:33 PM
Theanine increases CNS dopamine, as does tyrosine, so I can imagine the compounded effects would be nice.
08-03-2011, 01:58 PM
The theanine would actually increase the overall effect of the L-tyrosine by increasing dopamine levels.
ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68
WHAT has science offered?
Similar Forum Threads
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:39 PM
- By LiveNDie in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2010, 12:49 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:51 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:47 AM
- By Distilled Water in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:30 PM